What's new

Indian democracy loses to Chinese efficiency - by 160 votes

And two hundred years later you are doing the same in Tibet and with Uighers happily.

Well done keep it up and copy the US just as you copy USSR, EU and US military technology.

:yahoo:

Regards

Ps; Most Chinese still prefer to enter US legally and illegally if they can afford it than stay in china. Wonder why they flee the perfect utopian chinese motherland.

So what's your logic? Crime of 200 years ago is not crime?

Remind you of illegal invasion of Iraq.

Put aside your refreshing new whim that China is now a Utopian, of course many Chinese/Indians want go to US and Europe to share the chances and money that should belong to the Chinese and Indians but robbed by your ancestors and now stay with you. :rofl:

If you hate it and have the guts, why don't you or can't you stop it?

BTW, you still owe the Chinese those valubles in your Great Britain Museum. When are you going to return them as your much touted atonement of past robbery?

No offence but the questions you posted here are naïve at best. Now don't kidding yourself, in a tiny thread of China :argh:

Since you have not posted anything to refute except my nationality all i can say is

:blah::blah::blah
:argh::argh::argh
:crazy::crazy::crazy

Obviously words are useless and so is debate. so the sign language

And Regards TO YOU TOOO

:cheers:

So what's your logic? Crime of 200 years ago is not crime?

Remind you of illegal invasion of Iraq.

Put aside your refreshing new whim that China is now a Utopian, of course many Chinese/Indians want go to US and Europe to share the chances and money that should belong to the Chinese and Indians but robbed by your ancestors and now stay with you. :rofl:

If you hate it and have the guts, why don't you or can't you stop it?

BTW, you still owe the Chinese those valubles in your Great Britain Museum. When are you going to return them as your much touted atonement of past robbery?

All I am saying is that we can't be held hostage to our ancestors crimes but we should atone for the ones we could have prevented ourselves.

Regards

Ps : Ur are welcome to take it back the same way we took it from you.

Don't forget to thank our brave fore fathers for saving some ones backside in WWII otherwise you would saying banzai on this forum.

Regards

Ps : If UK and US were barbarians, we had good examples to learn from, the long line of genocidal so called Chinese emperors. Just read your history however the only difference is UK learnt from its mistakes and China still continue genocide whether it was in Tiananmen or now Tibet.

AN,

Don’t worry, buddy, and rest your mind at easy that the Chinese will never subject that type of banzai if you know the history. The empire Japs were already 1/3 dead if not ½ dead at that time. With Soviet crushing of Empire elite troops in Manchuria, Japs were more than 80% dead and the Emperor was in discussion/plan of surrender. That doesn’t rule out the fact however that US A-bomb did precipitate the process, perhaps by couple of years.

Without those backsiders, your Queen's British India would truly banzaiing in pow-wow, thanks to your enslavery education.

Genocide is more suitable to describe UK subjects who entered America.

In terms of Tibet and else, what innovative genocide that you’ve discovered that can cause the population to increase? :lol:

All I am saying is that we can't be held hostage to our ancestors crimes but we should atone for the ones we could have prevented ourselves.

Regards

Ps : Ur are welcome to take it back the same way we took it from you.

We don’t hold you accountable for your ancestors’ crime. We educate you to be aware of what your history is, how your country has arrived at current stage, how your treasury was filled up, and why many Asian countries are still so backward and have human rights issue.

Your pillage and brutality have contributed substantially to those Asian countries’ current woefulness.

While you cry for human rights, which I 100% support of, be sure that protection of human rights needs material support which is lack substantially in those underdeveloped countries partially due to your ancestors’ crime.

Given a group of un- or under-educated people with no expose to the meaning and concept of human rights but fighting among themselves for generations to fill their empty stomach, how could you expect them to respect that? Finger pointing has its limit.

BTW, Civilized people will only learn the lesson from the past, but will never mimic barbaric behaviors. This is how the civilized differentiate themselves from Barbarian.

AN,

:lol:

Again something which happened 300 years ago similiar to what the Chinese Kings did when they took over but in recent times the one I can remember vividly is

1989: Massacre in Tiananmen Square

1000 of your citizens in 12 hours ? Must be some new Olympic record !

BBC ON THIS DAY | 4 | 1989: Massacre in Tiananmen Square

Oh I know it never happened and I was on drugs with the rest of the other 5.9 billion who live on this earth ( i am excluding u and some of the others who know the real truth) from that count.

Thats the genocide I am talking which your generation could have prevented.

Your still in denial about the gathering in HK, Victoria Park !

Regards

Ps : Ur lucky you are able to post from USA the country you despise whereas your brothers were blocked from the Internet on that day in China.

Again something which happened 300 years ago similiar to what the Chinese Kings did when they took over but in recent times the one I can remember vividly is

1989: Massacre in Tiananmen Square

1000 of your citizens in 12 hours ? Must be some new Olympic record !

BBC ON THIS DAY | 4 | 1989: Massacre in Tiananmen Square

Oh I know it never happened and I was on drugs with the rest of the other 5.9 billion who live on this earth ( i am excluding u and some of the others who know the real truth) from that count.

Thats the genocide I am talking which your generation could have prevented.

Your still in denial about the gathering in HK, Victoria Park !

Regards

Ps : Ur lucky you are able to post from USA the country you despise whereas your brothers were blocked from the Internet on that day in China.

I don't want to intrude between you two here, but I did post here on that day from China though.

Also about the things in your museum, is that an invitation?

Wake up, gpit, and Chauism!

Can't you guys see that Always Neutral is an Indian? - the same as another one - so called "Joe Shearer" here. I smelt the heavy doze of curry the second day when I visited here. Or you guys just pretend that you didn't know this? :P

So it's not useful if you (gpit) assume their ancestors are Brits and come up with an argument against Brits. They would be flattered to rooftops though becuase it is always a great honour for Indians being called as Brits. I know Brits mentality inside out (all my girlfriends were Brits, including the current one). How can I easily tell they are Indians? It is easy for anyone who really lives in UK, interacting with both Brits and Indians here on a daily basis.

Reason 1: see my previous post on what types of ppl usually are here. They are Indians because statistics don't lie. Don't argue with me, go argue with statistics. Although they can call themselves Brits, and are residing in UK, since there is no vetting procedure in this website to verify where they are sitting right now and what is their real surnames, they pretty much can lie through the teeth which is a natural asset for most Indians, while still probably sitting currently at some slums near Mumbay as we speak...:agree:

Reason 2: judging from their manners of writing, it is darn hilarious! I have been living in UK for so many years, and I've never seen a single Brit writing "regards" the same way and frenquencies as these 2 fellows do. A local Brit could have cut the craps long times ago. Seriously, even Queen herself won't write "regards" in such a repeative and pretentious manner. So they are not Brits, why Indians then? Indians are famous in Britain for acting pretentiously with a fake exageration in precisely this way so that it even becomes a laughing stock. Just look at following scene (mostly true, with a bit imagination), guys:

--------------------------------------------------------

Main scene : in the middle of a weekend weather forecast in this tiny unknown website ( weatherman: Chauism here)...

Chausim: "hi guys. Tomorrow's weather would be mostly dry with a shower near...

Suddenly one man (Joe "Shearer") raised his hand, interrupting in the middle of nowhere: "Dear Chauism sir, as former CEO, on numerous occations, and a member of the board of several companies, Sir, may I be allowed to point out that companies usually last shorter than countries! Regards!" - then he sat down quietly.

------ WTF? :rofl: -------

Now after Speeder responded: "what the h*** are you talking about, Joe?", another man (AlwaysNeutral) stood up: "Sir, Joe was talking about companies, sir. regards!"

The weatherman (Chauism) continued ": but Always Neutral (AN) , that is kinda of wierd, isn't it? Because I was talking about the weekend weather here..."

Joe Shearer: "Sir, that's what I am talking about, best regards!"

AN : "That's right, Joe. ragrads ! " ,

and he went on " Dear weatherman Sir, may I announce that Chinese killed 1000 in Tiananmen? Regards!" ...

gpit: hey, that's impossible that much...

AN: So you are agree that it was a massacre? regards to all!

---------------------------------------------------

:rofl: :rofl:

This is like an exact copy of a classic joke on Indians' trademark of faking and pretending! I gonna show it to my girlfriend now, haha, priceless!! :rofl: :rofl:

It also reminds me of an equally wierd joke, when I went to my Club last Thursday- it's a Gentlemen Club in London, when I was rushing down the long stairway below, an India member (he also has British surname - adopted. I will not name it for privacy issue) in front of me suddenly stopped, holding the sleeve of a Brit member next to him, chanting: "WOW! Can't you see this wonderful stairway, David? Let's wait a minute and enjoy this brillant moment, Sir!"

:rofl: I really can't recall if he ended it up with "regards" - most likely

Man! Can't you see? This is what I call a classic curry mentality! Soon you might find out there two gentalmen here are vegetarians, and have a profound respect for cows... I won't even bother to seriously debunk thier amuteur points because it's not worth it.

@ gpit & Chauism

--------------------

In fact, another Indian guy at page 1 or 2 here earned more my respect in comparison to those pretentious fellows, in the sense that he spoke up his mind for right or for wrong, and didn't hide his true identity as an Indian. Although my English is not that great with numerous typos and grammar mistakes, and I can't tell if someone is a yank or not, to tell he's a Brit or not? Comon!

If you guys prefer to keep playing with these two "Englishmen", please go ahead, I do enjoy very much reading how you guys keep knocking them over with your little fingers in the "debate". Haha! :tup: :victory:

Can't you guys see that Always Neutral is an Indian? - the same as another one - so called "Joe Shearer" here. I smelt the heavy doze of curry the second day when I visited here. Or you guys just pretend that you didn't know this? :P

So it's not useful if you (gpit) assume their ancestors are Brits and come up with an argument against Brits. They would be flattered to rooftops though becuase it is always a great honour for Indians being called as Brits. I know Brits mentality inside out (all my girlfriends were Brits, including the current one). How can I easily tell they are Indians? It is easy for anyone who really lives in UK, interacting with both Brits and Indians here on a daily basis.

Reason 1: see my previous post on what types of ppl usually are here. They are Indians because statistics don't lie. Don't argue with me, go argue with statistics. Although they can call themselves Brits, and are residing in UK, since there is no vetting procedure in this website to verify where they are sitting right now and what is their real surnames, they pretty much can lie through the teeth which is a natural asset for most Indians, while still probably sitting currently at some slums near Mumbay as we speak...:agree:

Reason 2: judging from their manners of writing, it is darn hilarious! I have been living in UK for so many years, and I've never seen a single Brit writing "regards" the same way and frenquencies as these 2 fellows do. A local Brit could have cut the craps long times ago. Seriously, even Queen herself won't write "regards" in such a repeative and pretentious manner. So they are not Brits, why Indians then? Indians are famous in Britain for acting pretentiously with a fake exageration in precisely this way so that it even becomes a laughing stock. Just look at following scene (mostly true, with a bit imagination), guys:

--------------------------------------------------------

Main scene : in the middle of a weekend weather forecast in this tiny unknown website ( weatherman: Chauism here)...

Chausim: "hi guys. Tomorrow's weather would be mostly dry with a shower near...

Suddenly one man (Joe "Shearer") raised his hand, interrupting in the middle of nowhere: "Dear Chauism sir, as former CEO, on numerous occations, and a member of the board of several companies, Sir, may I be allowed to point out that companies usually last shorter than countries! Regards!" - then he sat down quietly.

------ WTF? :rofl: -------

Now after Speeder responded: "what the h*** are you talking about, Joe?", another man (AlwaysNeutral) stood up: "Sir, Joe was talking about companies, sir. regards!"

The weatherman (Chauism) continued ": but Always Neutral (AN) , that is kinda of wierd, isn't it? Because I was talking about the weekend weather here..."

Joe Shearer: "Sir, that's what I am talking about, best regards!"

AN : "That's right, Joe. ragrads ! " ,

and he went on " Dear weatherman Sir, may I announce that Chinese killed 1000 in Tiananmen? Regards!" ...

gpit: hey, that's impossible that much...

AN: So you are agree that it was a massacre? regards to all!

---------------------------------------------------

:rofl: :rofl:

This is like an exact copy of a classic joke on Indians' trademark of faking and pretending! I gonna show it to my girlfriend now, haha, priceless!! :rofl: :rofl:

It also reminds me of an equally wierd joke, when I went to my Club last Thursday- it's a Gentlemen Club in London, when I was rushing down the long stairway below, an India member (he also has British surname - adopted. I will not name it for privacy issue) in front of me suddenly stopped, holding the sleeve of a Brit member next to him, chanting: "WOW! Can't you see this wonderful stairway, David? Let's wait a minute and enjoy this brillant moment, Sir!"

:rofl: I really can't recall if he ended it up with "regards" - most likely

Man! Can't you see? This is what I call a classic curry mentality! Soon you might find out there two gentalmen here are vegetarians, and have a profound respect for cows... I won't even bother to seriously debunk thier amuteur points because it's not worth it.

Calm down my friend! There is no need to get all uptight like this. They can say whatever they want here, and steer the conversation any direction they want, there is no rule against it. Doesn't matter how you make them to be, the facts are still facts. Also it doesn't matter who says it, let it be Joe or Michael even if they are the same people.

QUOTE]

Welcome Sir Moron,

Its obvious unlike Gpit and Chauism you are more interested in the percieved enthnicity of the poster than the debate itself. I hope you learn some manners and the art of debate from them while you are here for your no doubt short stay as with the intellect AND HATE you display on this forum, me thinks an Indian girl must have seriously messed you up and left you like ( lucky her but now we are stuck with you)

:cheesy:

Take a break and have some weed to calm down and then use your brain cells to post something nice about China as the above two gentleman do.

Enjoy your stay here which I predict will be short. Unfortunately to your dismay you will find the MODS and most members here have no problem whether you post from a slum or from the Buckhingham Palace and Gpit and Chauism inspite of your narrow minded views are more than happy to debate the message without bothering about
messenger but that is lost on you.

Ok Lad / Lady untwist your knicker and lets get back to the topic.

REGARDS

Dear AN,

You seem indeed on drug. Because nobody denied the tragic incident or massacre, but you insist somebody did; nobody denied x number of people in HK, Macau or anywhere else, but you insist somebody did.

You seem indeed on drug because if you are a native English speaker, you should know the difference between “genocide” and “massacre”. In addition, you ranted about genocide in Tibet, a funny genocide that actually makes the racial population augmented. Perhaps you should apply your invention to your own population, as it is too slow in growth.

Pointing to the dark sides of China and/or US and/or UK doesn’t mean to nurture hatred; instead, it is in an attempt to reveal a relatively complete picture to prevent future tragedies. I welcome your refutation.

Present comes from Past, Future derives from Present. Any drug-free person knows this simple truth. :lol:

BTW, just a reminder that you are still holding on, in your hand, the bloodstained loot inherited from your criminal ancestors. You’ve been held hostage by your ancestors’ activities, not us. :lol::lol:

BTW again, if you are not on drug, you should see plenty of my brothers are posting here from China. :lol::lol::lol:

Best Wishes!

Dear AN,

You seem indeed on drug. Because nobody denied the tragic incident or massacre, but you insist somebody did; nobody denied x number of people in HK, Macau or anywhere else, but you insist somebody did.

You seem indeed on drug because if you are a native English speaker, you should know the difference between “genocide” and “massacre”. In addition, you ranted about genocide in Tibet, a funny genocide that actually makes the racial population augmented. China. :lol::lol::lol:

Best Wishes!

Ok since SPEEDER has already deducted that I am not a native English Speaker and you have guessed my long hidden secret of drug addiction, please let me know in your own words what was the1989 Massacre in Tiananmen Square ? A genocide or a massacre ? Are not both equally bad ?

I said it was genocide because the Army which is a cohesive unit killed members of a group protesting in the square and in Tibet they did the same with the Tibetians. I am in no way blaming the ordinary Chinese people.

The international legal definition of genocide - Prevent Genocide International

Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

As regards what we took away from you many years ago, you are welcome to take them back as done in the case of the Elgin Marbles but please also spare a thought and return all the copy cat plans stolen from Europe to build your military in the last 50 years

No actually keep them, we are large hearted people.

Regards

Ok since SPEEDER has already deducted that I am not a native English Speaker and you have guessed my long hidden secret of drug addiction, please let me know in your own words what was the1989 Massacre in Tiananmen Square ? A genocide or a massacre ? Are not both equally bad ?

I said it was genocide because the Army which is a cohesive unit killed members of a group protesting in the square and in Tibet they did the same with the Tibetians. I am in no way blaming the ordinary Chinese people.

Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

As regards what we took away from you many years ago, you are welcome to take them back as done in the case of the Elgin Marbles but please also spare a thought and return all the copy cat plans stolen from Europe to build your military in the last 50 years

Regards

Since you are talking about Tibet here. Tell me under a democratic system, what kind of policies will be in Tibet after you read this article? It is quite long.
Tibet Through Chinese Eyes

I can assure you that under such system, they will be much like if not worse than the native India right now in US.

Also what China's foreign policies will be like under such system?
Younger Chinese want a more aggressive foriegn policy

Last edited:

Regards

So now you agree that the invasion of iraq and Afgan is genocide? Thanks Sir!

As far as the Chinese antiques in your museum are concerned, a pro side to leave them there is that it serves as teaching material to let generations to come remember the barbaric history of UK, keep poking UK citizens’ raw nerve to remind their criminal ancestors, and to keep their conscience alive.

Back
Top Bottom