What's new

Indian democracy loses to Chinese efficiency - by 160 votes

Ps; Most Chinese still prefer to enter US legally and illegally if they can afford it than stay in china. Wonder why they flee the perfect utopian chinese motherland.

You are not talking about those ones, aren't you?
The Big Brains Are Back

A booming China is luring home its best and its brightest—along with some westerners as well.

As for those ones you mentioned, since they won't be much use anyways in China, we are more than happy to export those to US. China is already overpopulated.

i've studied in NY USA,UK,Australia and Canada lack behind in education standard China is better

Why did you not go to China then to study ?

You have studied in so many countries ? Is it because you could not pass the exams in some of these countries ?

:cheers:

Your post is pathetic. Check how many Chinese students study in these countries and then comeback young boy.

Regards:woot:

:crazy:

And two hundred years later you are doing the same in Tibet and with Uighers happily.

Well done keep it up and copy the US just as you copy USSR, EU and US military technology.

What make you think that they are the same? Tibet is a very complicated issue here. This is an article throughly exams those issues by a non Chinese author with an relatively unbiased view.

Tibet Through Chinese Eyes

Don't forget to thank our brave fore fathers for saving some ones backside in WWII otherwise you would saying banzai on this forum.
I won't have any problem with that. The reason I was sent by my parents to US to study is because I refused to study English and insisted on study Japanese.

Ps : If UK and US were barbarians, we had good examples to learn from, the long line of genocidal so called Chinese emperors. Just read your history however the only difference is UK learnt from its mistakes and China still continue genocide whether it was in Tiananmen or now Tibet.
You better get you history right. Most of the genocides in China's history was not carried out by Han Chinese unless you think that Genghis Khan, Kublai Khan from Mongolia and Nurhaci from Manchuria were ethnic Chinese.

Why did you not go to China then to study ?

You have studied in so many countries ? Is it because you could not pass the exams in some of these countries ?

Your post is pathetic. Check how many Chinese students study in these countries and then comeback young boy.

Regards:woot:

:crazy:

you simply cant take defeat ingorance at its best keep going facts are facts i've seen reality rather than sitting behind a keyboard allday.

Just post the statistics of Chinese students going to

USA
UK
Australia
Canada

and you will have your answer.

Regards

I don't see how was that a problem at all. You did not read that article at all, did you? Some people go those place to study because there are better research facilities there, most of the rest go study abroad because it is really easy to get into a good school and do well there, because it is really competitive in China.

Also if you read the article, you should know the statistics of how many those students go back with the knowledge they learned and resources they found to help China.

P.S I really like the idea of Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere

You better get you history right. Most of the genocides in China's history was not carried out by Han Chinese unless you think that Genghis Khan, Kublai Khan from Mongolia and Nurhaci from Manchuria were ethnic Chinese.

You learnt well from the Mongols

Dzungar population may have been killed by smallpox,[5] historian Peter Perdue has shown that the decimation of the Dzungars was the result of an explicit policy of extermination launched by the Qianlong emperor.[6] (See also Genocide in history#Qing-dynasty China.)

Only problem is that your Government still does it happily in the 21st century.

Regards

BTW : learning english in china would not have been that difficult ? Wonder why your parents were so far sighted.

I don't see how was that a problem at all. You did not read that article at all, did you? Some people go those place to study because there are better research facilities there, most of the rest go study abroad because it is really easy to get into a good school and do well there, because it is really competitive in China.

Also if you read the article, you should know the statistics of how many those students go back with the knowledge they learned and resources they found to help China.

Chausim,

Relax and read my post. I have many chinese friends some with views like you. Gpit said that UK and US are barbaric so I wondered why would Chinese like our barbaric countries.

Regards

Ps : It was also meant for the so called kiddo scholar Muhajid who has studied everywhere except China but claims all other system suck compared to China

Chausim,

Relax and read my post. I have many chinese friends some with views like you. Gpit said that UK and US are barbaric so I wondered why would Chinese like our barbaric countries.

Regards

I don't think that UK and US are barbaric. If they are anything, then they are just hypocrites. No one here is denying there is academic superiority in those two countries. If you remember history correctly, Japan did not kick UK's butt all around Asia during WW II because it is isolated by itself. It did by sending a lot of students all around world to study what other countries strengths were and implemented those findings on themselves during the Meiji Era.

You learnt well from the Mongols

Dzungar population may have been killed by smallpox,[5] historian Peter Perdue has shown that the decimation of the Dzungars was the result of an explicit policy of extermination launched by the Qianlong emperor.[6] (See also Genocide in history#Qing-dynasty China.)

You do realize that Qianlong was from Qing dynasty which was a Manchurian dynasty, don't you?

Only problem is that your Government still does it happily in the 21st century.

When was that? Don't tell me it was last year, so I don't have to ridicule you on this.

BTW : learning english in china would not have been that difficult ? Wonder why your parents were so far sighted.
Learning English is really easy in China as it is mandatory through secondary education. I was sent because I refused to study English for not having the choices of the foreign language, German and Japanese are better in my mind anyways. So by sending me to US, I had no choice but to learn English.

I No one here is denying there is academic superiority in those two countries. .

Dear Chausim,

Actually i agree and like most of your rational posts but please Save your wisdom for the 14 year old kiddo scholar Mujahid as he claims to have studied in all countries and feels he knows the BEST and also please read his posts on Chinese education system vis vis UK, US, Australian education system. He actually provides a good laugh with his myopic ranting.

Regards

Dear Chausim,

Actually i agree and like most of your rational posts but please Save your wisdom for the 14 year old kiddo scholar Mujahid as he claims to have studied in all countries and feels he knows the BEST and also please read his posts on Chinese education system vis vis UK, US, Australian education system. He actually provides a good laugh with his myopic ranting.

Regards

See, that was one thing I didn't understand about you. Why did you even bother to reply to him? And I do now, for pure amusement.:devil:

But you know something, I really have a hard time finding many who are really rational around here somehow. That is why I enjoy debating with you here. Can you enlighten me why this is with your experience?

Last edited:
And two hundred years later you are doing the same in Tibet and with Uighers happily.

Well done keep it up and copy the US just as you copy USSR, EU and US military technology.

:yahoo:

Regards

Ps; Most Chinese still prefer to enter US legally and illegally if they can afford it than stay in china. Wonder why they flee the perfect utopian chinese motherland.

No offence but the questions you posted here are naïve at best. Now don't kidding yourself, in a tiny thread of China Defence of a not that world-wide famous forum, a small defence forum in fact, of a small country (geo-wise) like Pakistan, there are normally only 4 types of people here: Pakistani, Chinese, Pakistan's South Asian friends, Indians. It won't take a linguistic forensic scientist to tell which category of above you really fall into, backed up by your subtle but persistent tone of picking bones. It is so because logics and science don’t lie, wherever you claim you are from. Please keep up with this comedy show of yours.

Nevertheless, I have to admit that I am a great admirer of you, for the huge amount of time and efforts you have dedicated to post here:

> 2500 times! WOW!

> 2500 times as a self-labelled "always" "neutral" ! WOW!

Wait up, the most hilarious and the most shining part of all:

> 2500 times "regards" !!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

By looking at this page, I have been "regard”ed 6 times in 2 minutes. Indeed everything you posted here in my eyes have boiled down to big 7 letters: r-e-g-a-r-d-s :hitwall:

Man, I am OK, thank you! And I believe all the rest of the posters are OK as well! But are you?? Do me, and indeed, do us (I believe at this stage I can pretty much speak up for the rest of mentally sane people here) a BIG favour, will you, “always neutral”? Please get rid off that "regards" after every breathe you take. It's just like hearing a "Rainman" keep murmuring "where is my underwear, where is my underwear, where is my underwear..." every goddamn 5 seconds! Is that a sort of voodoo or what? :argh:

I am no great supporter of the comparisons of who is better but one thing even you will find hard to refute that till date I or U have yet to see one photo of a column of Indian tanks in the middle of Srinagar (or any other part of India) being stopped by a frail man with nothing but his bags and his fearless convictions.

Regards

Are you hinting that soft killing is better?

Their politicians kill with starvation, negligence, loans, … 100 times more than Tiananmen incident every year.

Of course that doesn’t negate the fact killing with guns is bad.

Just give you an additional but always neglected (by you) fact to show the complexity of the situation: in the 6/4 incident, soldiers were also killed (2 or 3 if I remember correctly) by mobs.

Back
Top Bottom