What's new

Indian Cryogenic Engine GSLV D3 Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
well , first of all hello to both my indian and pak friend i am new to this form perhaps i can make the environment a bit bubbly. Anyways i was reading both parties view , to be honest i was bit dissapointed about its failure,but as they say that each failure leads to sucess so i am pretty sure things in the coming one year will be sorted out by isro.now aall may not have been well as for now but my heart say all will be well in the next 1 year.
Now as far as the pakistani friends are concerned, this making fun attitude wont do any good to ur reputation. The problem is that i find each and every indi-pak guy blaming each other well and we are expecting both countries to maintain peace goodness gracius.

Thanks for your concer, but as you are new, so you have not seen the attitude of your own countrymen.

Should see the way how your own destroy, derail & troll in threads about Pakistan, especially if its something good regarding Pakistan.

Anyway welcome to the club and lets see what you contribute.

now let bygones be bygones ,there is no space for ifs and buts and pans and putts now, but i dont think its a complete failure it reached the height of 96 km the two stages were sucessful,it reached the speed of 4.9km/sec and the main cryo were working it failed agreed but also helped us in finding the mistakes and made us more determined to achieve our goal there are two ways to look at glass half filled with water u are saying its half empty and i say its half filled."sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab humare dil mein hai dekhna hai zor kitna bazue katil mein hain,waqt aane pe bata denge tu aey aasma hum abhi se kya bataye kya humare dil mein hai" (RAM PRASAD BISMIL).

Can you find another older article .. this is only 15 years old. 1995. if u can get something from 1800s??? or maybe 1000 BC??/

So i guess people were just bull sh1ting back then about india because that was 15 years ago.
If you study.. kindly the first thing you do when you get to you go their ask your principle to fire all your school's history teachers and burn all the history books because it only teaches us about facts that were 3,000 to 5 years old.

Russia supplied cryogenic engines. We failed to assemble it right. India is so bad in assembling cryogenic rockets. No problem ...

We have a long record of assembled successful launches. In your book, we failed to assemble, in my book we just failed.
:cheers:

I hope you are not being sarcastic but you have pretty much said the right stuff.

coming back to the topic. Their is absolutely nothing wrong in stating a sources which is very essential to the history of Indo-russian space projects. Learn to accept the truth which our religion islam tells us and i am not even sure about you.

Your 2010 NYT article only states what indians are claiming, nothing more. No non-indian analysis are claiming cryogenic engine to be "indigenously" developed at most it could be "indigenously assembled" via TOT from Russia as they supplied india with batches of Cryogenic engines. Its only India who are denying Russian contribution to this projects and they are stealing credits from others and tagging foreigner technology as indigenous to satisfy indian ego like yours with false facts.

Growler you are not just avoiding to answer the question posted but you are making a fool of yourself.

How can non-Indian analysts claim anything about Indian technology. Let us say, I belong to Japan and I know that India has not picked up technology from Japan. How can I be sure India has not collaborated with another country to build a super computer (say). No analyst can with authority claim the origin of technology. Yes, you are an exception, you know everything. BTW, save your theory about Indian super computers. :rofl:

About stealing credit, why are you so concerned about Russia not getting credit ? Worry about Pakistan. The last time I checked, it did not have enough capacity to predict weather as it lacks sufficient processing capacity to model local weather.

You have become so boring, predictable and monotonous that I have lost interest in writing back as the argument you make are getting closer to kinder garden grade.

So i guess people were just bull sh1ting back then about india because that was 15 years ago.
If you study.. kindly the first thing you do when you get to you go their ask your principle to fire all your school's history teachers and burn all the history books because it only teaches us about facts that were 3,000 to 5 years old.

Ok i take the credibility of your year 1995 itself. When i studied i get to know that from 1995-2010 ; India has actually send 31 satellites to orbit.

At least come with something that you can actually defend.

GSLV-D3 failure won't affect Chandrayaan-2

T.S. Subramanian

We have a long way to go and we will do that in the coming year, says ISRO chief Radhakrishnan
No plans to recover GSLV-D3 stages from the Bay of Bengal: ISRO chief

Cryogenic technology is the most complex of all types of rocket propulsion: Ramakrishnan

SRIHARIKOTA: The failure of the GSLV-D3 mission on Thursday will not have an impact on the Chandrayaan-2 mission scheduled for 2013, according to K. Radhakrishnan, Chairman, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).

The GSLV-D3, which was launched amidst high hopes, having been powered by an indigenous cryogenic engine for the first time, ended in failure after the cryogenic engine failed to ignite. As per the ISRO's plans, it is a GSLV powered by an indigenous cryogenic engine that will put Chandrayaan-2 in orbit. The Chandrayaan-2 mission will also put a lander-cum-rover on the lunar soil.

The GSLV-D3 mission had three objectives: to develop and launch an indigenous cryogenic stage with the engine and associated systems; to evaluate the performance of the indigenous cryogenic stage and engine; and to put the communication satellite GSAT-4 into orbit. Only the first objective was achieved, the ISRO Chairman said.

S. Ramakrishnan, Director (Projects), Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, said the cryogenic technology was the most complex of all types of rocket propulsion. France and the U.S. had also met with failures in using cryogenic engines. “Failures in cryogenic technology are not unusual. It is difficult to test the cryogenic engine even on the ground. We are disappointed. But we will overcome [the problems],” said Mr. Ramakrishnan

The GSLV-D3 rocket, including the indigenous cryogenic stage, cost Rs.180 crore. The ISRO spent Rs.36 crore to develop its own cryogenic stage with the engine. GSAT-4 cost Rs.130 crore.

Dr. Radhakrishnan said the cryogenic technology, which enabled communication satellites to be put into a geo-synchronous transfer orbit at an altitude of 36,000 km, was a highly complex technology. The GSLV-D3 mission was not successful and “we have to face it,” he said. “We have a long way to go and we will do that in the coming year [by launching GSLV with an indigenous cryogenic engine] … We have to work with dedication and I am sure Team ISRO will do it.” He refuted suggestions that there was a problem with the design of the GSLV because three out of the six GSLV missions from 2001 had failed.

GSLV-D3 is the sixth GSLV mission.

Dr. Radhakrishnan said there were no plans to recover the GSLV-D3 stages from the Bay of Bengal as the ISRO did when its GSLV flight failed in 2006.

Next flight

The next GSLV flight would take place in September this year but it would use a Russian cryogenic engine. It would put into the orbit a communication satellite named GSAT-5B. Another GSLV flight, also powered by a Russian cryogenic engine, would put GSAT-6 into the orbit.

PSLV launch

Meanwhile, a core-alone Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) of the ISRO is scheduled to lift off from the first launch pad at Sriharikota between May 8 and 10. It has already been fully integrated at the first launch pad. It will put Cartosat-2B, an Algerian satellite, two nano satellites from the Norwegian defence establishment and Switzerland, and a Studsat into the orbit.

The Studsat has been built by students of colleges in Hyderabad and Bangalore.

The Hindu : Front Page : “GSLV-D3 failure won't affect Chandrayaan-2”

Listen kid. If you wanna get personal then come to a different forum network54 WAFF where i can pick you like hell along with rest of the indian retards who are getting bashed and trashed. I am very capable of swearing calling names etc as well but this forum is civil and not a gutter snip hand out place where you belong the bha-ra-t-raksaw. .

Thats because you are only a critic and hater. There is one successful way to accomplish a goal whereas thousands of ways to critisize and bash them. The one who acheives something has the real foresight.

If you want to show someone what he is doing is wrong, do the same job better than him. Your rant and whinning isn't going to make you a hotshot or respected entity.

coming back to the topic. Their is absolutely nothing wrong in stating a sources which is very essential to the history of Indo-russian space projects. Learn to accept the truth which our religion islam tells us and i am not even sure about you.

Your 2010 NYT article only states what indians are claiming, nothing more. No non-indian analysis are claiming cryogenic engine to be "indigenously" developed at most it could be "indigenously assembled" via TOT from Russia as they supplied india with batches of Cryogenic engines. Its only India who are denying Russian contribution to this projects and they are stealing credits from others and tagging foreigner technology as indigenous to satisfy indian ego like yours with false facts.

Indians are not claiming, read the article again. It was an accord between Russia and US to bar sensitive Cryogenic engine TOT to India. As you read, it was rhetoric by India in response to US sanctions.

There is a saying in Punjabi commonly found written behind trucks on our side -
"Mach Na, Rees Kar!".

Kash you would understand what does that mean and if it is applicable to this situation or not. :rofl: ABCD - American Born Confused Desi guy learn what is meaning of proverbs and how and where to use them. Better luck next time with rockets and your selection of proverb. :wave:

You have become so boring, predictable and monotonous that I have lost interest in writing back as the argument you make are getting closer to kinder garden grade.

C'mon yar Ramu...we know his post even befor he posts anything..."the tech is russian'...'the tech is copied'....its not indigenous'....'this link'....'that link'.If you go through the entire thread you can see his claims has been proven wrong...read Imran Iqbal's post somehwere in between.

Now something for you...if this guy says the tech is Russian and not Indian ,will it really affect anything?? let him think what he thinks...what matters is what we know.

Which weapons do you export ? MP5 SMG which Pakistan produces under license from H&K ? And royality goes back to H&K. Growler and you are worth nothing, accusing India of copying tech whereas your own nation couldn't build a rifle for itself. Oh sorry, i forgot needles and sweing machines speech of AQ KHAN.

We don't need a clean chit from fanboys and haters when their own house couldn't build needles. So try uplifting yourself rather than bringing us down to your level.
Basically frivolous characters of your nature are not worth my two cents, as a typical loser you have digressed from Pakistan defaulting to POF and A Q Khan, in case you never noticed, we didn't disclose any of Pakistan's ability or capability as we are content, however you and other drama queens never fail to amuse as how you dance around and play music with your armpits. There is a fine line between distinct and extinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom