What's new

Indian Cryogenic Engine GSLV D3 Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 year to old seriusly?well if 15 year is too old then why pak was not able to launch its own launching vehicle,mate seriously making thing like this is not a peace of cake it takes years of research and lot of money and u have to go to series of test just like missiles he who growls in the mountains and jungle no body sees him ,but the one who roars in plain no body wants to mess with him.

Hater? I would be a indian hater if i was raising my voice that indian muslims are traitors kafirs etc but in my opinion every one is entitled to their point of view. Indian muslims and pakistanis may have miss conceptions about each other but we are no one to judge any one if they dont suite our ego as kafirs. I am just giving you an example.

On this thread I have refuted what indians are having illusions about Cryogenic being indian technology or indigenously developed as it was a russian technology assembled in india with russian assistance.

here is the difference which most of indians are lacking to comprehend.

does assembling take 15+ years..??
last reply...

Sources?? the sources that you provided?? the sources that are dated 1993 ?? the sources that says that Russians werer suspected to give the tech to India?? the sources or shall I say One single source??

Now listen..play your games with the people who cant answer you in your way....you talking about a source you provided and teaching me it essential to win debates with sorces..then my dear friend....if I want I will give one hundred source against your one source that says that the tech was Indian...
Gosh why m i replying to your posts??

Their is absolutely nothing wrong in stating a fact that even dates back to a 100 years.
I have also provided a sources of Wisconsin Project on Nuclear Arms Control conducts research and advocacy to stem the spread of nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction.

Indians should simply except the reality and move on rather then act like stubborn pathological lairs who prefer to be in denial about illusions of "indigenous" indian technology this and that.

The only country that isnt in the news these days for any failures is pakistan simply because they arent trying in any feild .......just because they will doom back to stone age fighting the monster that they created (Taliban)

It dosent hurt us that the mission failed because we are people who have rose from the ashes of failures to pinnacle of success

Last edited by a moderator:
Some are still 15 years behind and haven't seen the world has changed in between.

Just a small request to all Indian members pls pls dont feed the trolls of this NUMBSKULL ......

It is better to appear for exams and fail than to remain uneducated :cheers:

Their is absolutely nothing wrong in stating a fact that even dates back to a 100 years.

state a fact 1000 years old I'll acept...try to fuel your false claims through the sources that are 1 week old..I reject it

I have also provided a sources of Wisconsin Project on Nuclear Arms Control conducts research and advocacy to stem the spread of nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction.

talk about the source that you are using for so long that says the GSLV D3 tech is provided by Russia...we can debate then..or else..come some other day with some other topic,we'll debate....

Indians should simply except the reality and move on rather then act like stubborn pathological lairs who prefer to be in denial about illusions of "indigenous" indian technology this and that.

Gosh thousand sources saying one thing and we should deny it and one single troller says a false story and Indians should accept it ??
Now who is acting stubborn my friend?? :disagree:

does assembling take 15+ years..??
last reply...

Russia agreed in 1993 and the deal was most probably singed later that year or next year in 1994.
First Russian cryogenic rocket engine shipped to India
$2.95 - BBC Archive - NewsBank - Oct 3, 1998
The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has taken delivery of the first of a planned seven Russian-made cryogenic engines for use on India's GSLV
The first engine was shipped to india in 1998 and eventually 7 were bought.
In those 12 years since india got the engine as well as the technology know how the engine is still very complicated to study learn and produce. The kavir engine india wants to make for LCA is not even ready yet and the work is being done for the past many years and still some sources say the engine may not be ready for the next 5-10 years.

nuclear tech was first developed by US so are u saying u copied them and have never made anything on your own .....what a shame :woot:

Dig that

this thread has gone wayyyyy of topic and needs to be closed.

state a fact 1000 years old I'll acept...try to fuel your false claims through the sources that are 1 week old..I reject it
talk about the source that you are using for so long that says the GSLV D3 tech is provided by Russia...we can debate then..or else..come some other day with some other topic,we'll debate....
Gosh thousand sources saying one thing and we should deny it and one single troller says a false story and Indians should accept it ??
Now who is acting stubborn my friend?? :disagree:

Seriously i dont give a F about you any more.
I find other members with counter arguments more productive to answer back then this individual who lacks any knowledge in this field.
Am i clear?!

Russia agreed in 1993 and the deal was most probably singed later that year or next year in 1994.

The first engine was shipped to india in 1998 and eventually 7 were bought.
In those 12 years since india got the engine as well as the technology know how the engine is still very complicated to study learn and produce. The kavir engine india wants to make for LCA is not even ready yet and the work is being done for the past many years and still some sources say the engine may not be ready for the next 5-10 years.

Cryogenic Engine are not cycles that can be studied and built just by looking u need to have blueprints like the ones provided to pakistan for M-11 missiles by china to make further missiles :sniper:

Seriously i dont give a F about you any more.
I find other members with counter arguments more productive to answer back then this individual who lacks any knowledge in this field.
Am i clear?!

:chilli::chilli: did I hurt you brother ?? :chilli::chilli:

:lol:
yeah I know it hurts...:oops:

I think you are trying to say that you need a nap. But i think i get it what you are trying to say "partially".
So according to your analogy "defence" analysts who have access to information from wide range of sources are just bunch of clowns making noises? So you have demonstrated that indians can just turn against anything that does not suite their ego which is speaking bitter reality.

Just give me a defence analyst's analysis not rupee news level stuff. Give me an article in Jane's defence journal that proves that it is indeed Russian engine assembled by India that was used.

Yes I need a nap, can't argue with that. That is more useful than writing the same thing in this forum which I have concluded that you want to live in denial.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom