What's new

Indian Cryogenic Engine GSLV D3 Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have my epic respect but pls correct the title as it is misleading.

ps: ignoring the retard above...........

Last edited:
They have my epic respect but pls correct the title as it is misleading.

Please I recommend you to see this video, and Then You can criticize our Failure on this project as much as You want because we admit that its our failure and Would bang right on target next time. please see this video

Last edited by a moderator:
So prior to this launch, it was not a matter of prestige for the ISRO? Just curious about how it now has become a matter of prestige and wasn't prior to this latest launch?

Before it was a matter Of Pride, next time its going to be both, Pride and Prestige....

Great comment from a person whose country is number one is space technology :flame: :chilli:

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.

Oh man.......looks some one is burning.....and burning so hard that he isnt able to see less then FONT SIZE 7 :rofl:

I heard that India failed in number of test missiles.....
If they cant make these things, y they are spending too much aount......
The money can go to the number of Indian people who have nothing to eat or shelter to sleep.
There is no democracy in the country only in papers.

indian_poor.jpg

poverty_india.jpg

Even people dont have enough to wear.
Poor India and stupid Indain Gov

Fo there person, who cant read less then 7 FONT SIZE

If India is not capable to make jets, missiles, tanks and rockets etc.....then Y India waste that much amount on those unsuccessful projects rather then supporting 90% of poor Indian nation

Last edited:
1100913803-1.gif

In the news it written that India also failed in number of missile projects

1100913804-1.jpg

1100913804-2.gif

Another Indian failed project.....
Adding one more in failure list....LCA, Arjun, HAL, Number of Missiles and rockets,
Engines etc

The Map you posted is from 2000 data. Care to tell me for how many more years are you going to use the same pics and Maps..[/B]

see something from Pakistan as well

Naveed Rana's Pakistan News | Pakistani Newspapers

But sitituation is batter then India.
People have food, clother and shelter....

For u look at the list of countries of 2009 living less then Percentage population living on less than $1.25 per day 2009

Source

Pakistan condition is much batter then of Indias. :cheers:

Another source

Here is to the team!
QUOTE]

Dost eik failure se itni khushi... hmmmm... We failed on something we were trying for the first time and Inshaallah we will surely succeed next time..

See this video, then say if it was a failure...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man.......looks some one is burning.....and burning so hard that he isnt able to see less then FONT SIZE 7 :rofl:

I heard that India failed in number of test missiles.....
If they cant make these things, y they are spending too much aount......
The money can go to the number of Indian people who have nothing to eat or shelter to sleep.
There is no democracy in the country only in papers.

indian_poor.jpg

poverty_india.jpg

Even people dont have enough to wear.
Poor India and stupid Indain Gov

Fo there person, who cant read less then 7 FONT SIZE

If India is not capable to make jets, missiles, tanks and rockets etc.....then Y India waste that much amount on those unsuccessful projects rather then supporting 90% of poor Indian nation

Its our money, we don't get donations from :usflag: nor :pakistan:. Hence, we are not accountable to answer your questions. Neither, we receive custom made missiles, tanks and nukes to paint in tricolor and present as indigenous systems...

Also, we still have a burden from early seventies due to which Indians are suffering; don't take it as 1971 war, I'm talking about refuges.

But sitituation is batter then India.
People have food, clother and shelter....

For u look at the list of countries of 2009 living less then Percentage population living on less than $1.25 per day 2009

Source

Pakistan condition is much batter then of Indias. :cheers:

Congrats good for you.. BTW visit one of the Riaz Haq's threads to get more details about the topic you are trying to raise.. I don't want to derail this thread any further going in details here...

Ok so wat failed yesterday?
Just cyurious didnt watch the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom