What's new

Indian Cryogenic Engine GSLV D3 Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan condition is much batter then of Indias. :cheers:

That is the problem both Indians and Pakistanis are happy if they are ahead of each other. They did not see that several small countries are well ahead of them. :P

To the Indian members in here, Please do not Respond to pakistani's in here, Today is their day, It was not ours, they have vast experience in launching heavy Rockets into space, they are the only nation who did not fail while launching a rocket with an Indigenous Cryogenic Engine, Let them make merry Guys, lets wait for the next launch, The World is much Inferior when compared to SUPARCO which launches 5+ heavy launch vehicles annually with each 100% success

To the Indian members in here, Please do not Respond to pakistani's in here, Today is their day, It was not ours, they have vast experience in launching heavy Rockets into space, they are the only nation who did not fail while launching a rocket with an Indigenous Cryogenic Engine, Let them make merry Guys, lets wait for the next launch, The World is much Inferior when compared to SUPARCO which launches 5+ heavy launch vehicles annually with each 100% success

How :woot: just because our attempt was unsuccessful :partay:

In spite of this being the best material, I'm not gonna troll you Indians with this. I'll wait for next year's successful launch to start the penis measuring contest.

Last edited:

Yeah and this is a indi forum?
Plus we dont make super shakti crakers tht fail everytime coz we are wan something tht actually works.and have to focus on our economic situation and people unlike indian govt. tht ignore its 75% poor and buys arms and trys makig duds like arjun,Lca etc.

Well wat happened yesterday all saw it.(But i was just askin wat failed yesterday in a genuine way and some habitualy forced troll did his f...ng job
About SPARCO with such low budgets they are doing a mighty good job by planning to launch 4 sats in 4 years and Nescom working on a indegenous SLV.
Thanks God they dont make super shitki like isro

Yeah and this is a indi forum?
Plus we dont make super shakti crakers tht fail everytime coz we are wan something tht actually works.and have to focus on our economic situation and people unlike indian govt. tht ignore its 75% poor and buys arms and trys makig duds like arjun,Lca etc.

Well wat happened yesterday all saw it.(But i was just askin wat failed yesterday in a genuine way and some habitualy forced troll did his f...ng job
About SPARCO with such low budgets they are doing a mighty good job by planning to launch 4 sats in 4 years and Nescom working on a indegenous SLV.
Thanks God they dont make super shitki like isro

As I said, SUPARCO is better than any space organization, it has not failed even once, where as every other space agency has met failures, man SUPARCO rocks, As its planning to launch 4 satellites in 4 years and that too in a launch vehicle from china in china , when India has Only managed to launch 10 satellites and that too in a single launch ..:pop:

Last edited:
if i heard it correctly that both the rocket and the satellite are first of its kind thus are vital important for india? in engineering ppl normally dont do two changes at one go for reducing risks and narrowing down issues if problem happens.
btw, is the thread title just for sarcastic purpose?

And ur celebrating a failure and trying to cover it up by phony threads?shame :tdown:

No, I'm enjoying the first baby step taken by ISRO for testing indigenous cryogenic engine to enter in a list which includes only five nations till now.

As a matter of fact pakistan space at the point where we were in 70's.

we hav retired SLV AND ASLV, whice you have not even tested.

GSLV, HAS SEEN SEVERAL SUCESSFUL LAUNCHES.

The cryo engine has failed not the entire vehicle.

As a matter of fact pakistan space at the point where we were in 70's.

we hav retired SLV AND ASLV, whice you have not even tested.

GSLV, HAS SEEN SEVERAL SUCESSFUL LAUNCHES.

The cryo engine has failed not the entire vehicle.

Hey, please dont say that, SUPARCO hasnt even met a single failure, where as even NASA has Met failures....

And ur celebrating a failure and trying to cover it up by phony threads?shame :tdown:

This Indian failure is still better then overall technological expertise in many south asian countries all togather including Pakistan. You don't know what the heck is cryogenic engine, do you? Ask any Pakistani scientist why India shouldn't celebrate its failures as well. We be ready in one year to experiment it again, ''massala tyare hai bas tarka fer la ke dekhana hai''.

However if you are concerned about Indian poor then i must tell you that we will blast off rockets and will hard work to bring prosperity at the same time as well, not one by one. This is what we are doing till date cant you see the pattern. The numbers are in millions since indepence for those who have crossed the cruel line of poverty.
''rakat ve charuga te note ve chapange''.....
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom