What's new

Indian Cryogenic Engine GSLV D3 Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you have lowered to your Indian standards and become personnel, let me give it to you straight, the name is WINDJAMMER,

And i can give you a few examples but that would mean me lowering to your standard. Since you are full of verbal diarrhea, well choke on it buddy,

IMAGES OF CRASHED INDIAN ROCKETS - Google Search

Yes, we have past of many rocket crashes because failures are encountered in lifecycle of rocket development. It again reenforces India's position of obtaining self reliability in sensitive defense and space tech

Kash you would understand what does that mean and if it is applicable to this situation or not. :rofl: ABCD - American Born Confused Desi guy learn what is meaning of proverbs and how and where to use them. Better luck next time with rockets and your selection of proverb. :wave:

Yup better luck next time after all only 5 countries have mastered the cryogenic technology among all the nations.

I am so thankful for this failure, If the failure was in a an actual mission like what happened with missions like Columbia, it would certainly would be an embarrassment.

The technological know how whether indigenous or acquired will only help the nation move ahead in space capabilities and once mastered we will be more effective in sending objects and satellites to space. :smitten:

lol welcome back windjammer, lets now get back to the same old crap. Another thread down the drain.

Growler you are not just avoiding to answer the question posted but you are making a fool of yourself.
you can start reading from the page where i started in this thread because i have answered every single question posted for or which were to be answered with a reality check.
How can non-Indian analysts claim anything about Indian technology. Let us say, I belong to Japan and I know that India has not picked up technology from Japan. How can I be sure India has not collaborated with another country to build a super computer (say). No analyst can with authority claim the origin of technology. Yes, you are an exception, you know everything. BTW, save your theory about Indian super computers. :rofl:

I think you are trying to say that you need a nap. But i think i get it what you are trying to say "partially".
So according to your analogy "defence" analysts who have access to information from wide range of sources are just bunch of clowns making noises? So you have demonstrated that indians can just turn against anything that does not suite their ego which is speaking bitter reality.

I have not claimed anything much on my own or made up anything. Its just not my style. I have always backed up my sources which has high credibility of telling truth that all indian institutes lacks in. For instance.
I opened a thread which states Indian SLV-3 is a copy of US scout missile with foreigner assistance which then was proliferated for military BM use.
My source.
The Wisconsin Project is directed by Emeritus Professor Gary Milhollin of the University of Wisconsin Law School. Professor Milhollin holds degrees in engineering and law, and was an Administrative Judge, part-time, at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for more than a decade. He has also been a consultant on nuclear arms proliferation to the Department of Defense. He has practiced international corporate law in New York and Paris, and has taught courses on nuclear arms proliferation at Princeton University as well as at Wisconsin. Professor Milhollin has directed the Wisconsin Project on Nuclear Arms Control for over twenty years. His articles and research reports have been cited and quoted widely in the international press, and he testifies frequently before Congressional committees.

You have become so boring, predictable and monotonous that I have lost interest in writing back as the argument you make are getting closer to kinder garden grade.
A prime example of a loser who is just losing debates.

wow chill guys relax to my indian friends need not to worry one failure leads towards 1000 success so 1 saal hai na,so thand rakho and say aal izz well and my pak friends if one has a will to success he must also possess guts to face setbacks. And we indians certainly believe that, we are humble in our success and setbacks make us more determined."sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab humare dil mein hai,dekhna hai zor kitna bazue katil mein hai,waqt aane pe bata denge tujhe aey aasma, hum abhi se kya batae kya humare dil mein hai".(RAM PRASAD BISMIL).

Ok i take the credibility of your year 1995 itself. When i studied i get to know that from 1995-2010 ; India has actually send 31 satellites to orbit.
At least come with something that you can actually defend.

Let me act like you.

1995? that is toooooooooooooo old. i dont want to listen to old news. talk about 2010 and india has only failed to launch Russian Cryogenic egnine powered GSLV. :woot:

C'mon yar Ramu...we know his post even befor he posts anything..."the tech is russian'...'the tech is copied'....its not indigenous'....'this link'....'that link'.If you go through the entire thread you can see his claims has been proven wrong...read Imran Iqbal's post somehwere in between.

Now something for you...if this guy says the tech is Russian and not Indian ,will it really affect anything?? let him think what he thinks...what matters is what we know.

Learn to debate professionally not like a troller or highest order that you are proving to be. winning an argument with sources is very essential to winning any debates.

Yup better luck next time after all only 5 countries have mastered the cryogenic technology among all the nations.

I am so thankful for this failure, If the failure was in a an actual mission like what happened with missions like Columbia, it would certainly would be an embarrassment.

The technological know how whether indigenous or acquired will only help the nation move ahead in space capabilities and once mastered we will be more effective in sending objects and satellites to space. :smitten:

Mastered? Cryogenic rocket is only assembled in india under a TOT and supplied engines by Russia.

btw India also crashes foreigner made technologies such as Migs.

India has not mastered anything yet other then assembling well partially.

Let me act like you.

1995? that is toooooooooooooo old. i dont want to listen to old news. talk about 2010 and india has only failed to launch Russian Cryogenic egnine powered GSLV. :woot:

Yup; i guess u haven't noticed that it is not a satellite launch but a testing of the engine.

Get more information about the satellites launched this year and last year from ur own search.

Im so depressed by the standard you are keeping. I'm not replying anymore to you. From my early days in this forum i have admired many Pakistani members who had held a credible , healthy and respectable debate in various issues. They all had a certain degree of credibility and knowledge of what they talk. They had the ability to back up their claims with sources which can be proved , but you my friend you are just a passing by thread spoiler who's only intension is badmouthing and you are in fact destroying the good spirit of this wonderful thread which i spend hours on.
:wave: try something else.

Learn to debate professionally not like a troller or highest order that you are proving to be. winning an argument with sources is very essential to winning any debates.

Sources?? the sources that you provided?? the sources that are dated 1993 ?? the sources that says that Russians werer suspected to give the tech to India?? the sources or shall I say One single source??

Now listen..play your games with the people who cant answer you in your way....you talking about a source you provided and teaching me it essential to win debates with sorces..then my dear friend....if I want I will give one hundred source against your one source that says that the tech was Indian...
Gosh why m i replying to your posts??

guys keep peace.....If India just had to launch a russian cryogenic they need not spend 15+ years of hard work and effort into it......

it was almost successful... and definately it will add a lot to the learning curve and when many countries have failed even NASA so it definately is no child play.....and the scientists have worked theire heart out.... and they dererve our SALUTE.....

Others just ignore the members who are not willing to accept that it is Indian made cryogenic which has failed..... and really do you think even if you post 1000 posts those members will agree..??
AND

if they dont agree does it take away anything from India and its efforts...NO....

lets wait for the scientists to find out what went wrong and wait for the next launch to be successful.......:cheers:

ALso to those who dont beleive, the best answer is continuous progres... maybe they will not beleive even when Indian lands on Moon or someday even on Mars.... whereas the naysayers are still complaining it is not possible.... :pop:

Sources?? the sources that you provided?? the sources that are dated 1993 ?? the sources that says that Russians werer suspected to give the tech to India?? the sources or shall I say One single source??

Now listen..play your games with the people who cant answer you in your way....you talking about a source you provided and teaching me it essential to win debates with sorces..then my dear friend....if I want I will give one hundred source against your one source that says that the tech was Indian...
Gosh why m i replying to your posts??

Avoid the troll. There are always someone like this in every forums.

Ignore and keep the thread alive with something useful rather than going behind ignorants.

Thats because you are only a critic and hater. There is one successful way to accomplish a goal whereas thousands of ways to critisize and bash them. The one who acheives something has the real foresight.
Indians are not claiming, read the article again. It was an accord between Russia and US to bar sensitive Cryogenic engine TOT to India. As you read, it was rhetoric by India in response to US sanctions.

Hater? I would be a indian hater if i was raising my voice that indian muslims are traitors kafirs etc but in my opinion every one is entitled to their point of view. Indian muslims and pakistanis may have miss conceptions about each other but we are no one to judge any one if they dont suite our ego as kafirs. I am just giving you an example.

On this thread I have refuted what indians are having illusions about Cryogenic being indian technology or indigenously developed as it was a russian technology assembled in india with russian assistance.

here is the difference which most of indians are lacking to comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom