What's new

Indian Cryogenic Engine GSLV D3 Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again. for the guests who have just joined in.

cryogenic engines and technology to produce at home were supplied by russia.

Indian Missiles: Threat and Capability
India's quest for imports provoked a row with the United States in 1992. The Russian space agency tried to sell India advanced cryogenic engines for India's most ambitious space rocket, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV). The United States opposed the deal, rejecting India's argument that the engines were only suitable for space launchers. "If you can do space launches, you can do ballistic missiles," a Commerce Department analyst told the Risk Report. The analyst's stance is buttressed by a CIA report declassified in 1993. It said that a space launcher "could be converted relatively quickly by technologically advanced countries ... to a surface to surface missile."

Google news search
(preview only) (pay to view full articles)

india russia cryogenic - Google News Archive Search

(Russia has reassured India of its continued cooperation on the cryogenic technology transfer)

(Pay-Per-View - Atlanta Journal-Constitution - NewsBank - May 20, 1992
Washington said Russia's proposed sale of cryogenic engines to India violated the provisions of the Missile Technology Control Regime, an international)

(Russian rocket chief heads for visit in US
Ocala Star-Banner - Google News Archive - Aug 25, 1993
The deal with India for two cryogenic rocket engines, said to be worth million, ... to giving India sensitive technology, and threatened Russia with sanctions.)

(Devaluation of Russian reform
$2.95 - Washington Times - NewsBank - Aug 5, 1993
... cryogenic rocket engines and missile-related technology to India. ... On the same day, it acted to restrict foreign bank activity in Russia.)

RUSSIAN GIVES U.S. CHALLENGE ON AID - NYTimes.com
(In recent months Russia has come under American criticism for supplying cryogenic rocket engines to India, a modern submarine to Iran and other high-tech weaponry to China. Eliminating 'Suspicion')

read the whole article and then come back. not only is the article over 17 years old but also its states itself that the US did not allow Russia to transfer the tech to India. Next time before making claim, learn to read the whole thing not just the parts you like.

Like i said. you can barely speak the truth for once. so find me those 2899 posts which are just cut and past jobs? This is my style of presenting my research which I back up with credible sources not like most of indians out here who like to live in denial and make wild claims just to satisfy one another egos while they steal credit from others.

blah blah blah blah :hitwall: this is worse than banging your head on a wall lol

You sound like you are in agony after getting a reality check?

again let me repeat.
Cryogenic engine is a russian engine which is only assembled in india and you want to put "indigenous" devlopment tag on that?

oo buddy come on stop wasting time on indians...they don't like to listen about their failure even if they failed badly...so no need to argue...leave them by saying " Although you failed but better luck next time". simply.

You sound like you are in agony after getting a reality check?

again let me repeat.
Cryogenic engine is a russian engine which is only assembled in india and you want to put "indigenous" devlopment tag on that?

I can’t understand how the people on the other side knows so much about isro…..:p:P

O bai je saadi motor na ghumadi te asi vi tuhade wangon hor counries wal hath adde khada hona si paise waste.:cheesy:..

tuhade kanni wekh ke tan besharmi vi sharam naal paani paani ho jandi aa.:chilli:
kinna hor mangonge yaaar , kinna??? kehande ne laalach de khu (Well for containing water) nu jinna marji bharan di koshish karo , oho khali da khali hi rehanda hai ohi haal tuhada aa , america te china jinna marji paisa , patake de den , tuhada mooh addeya hi rehna.
now log off frm ur computer and ponder on what I said
baki je punjabi sikhni CHAMKILLA sun

YouTube- A.S CHAMKILA (AATE WANGU GUNNTI BEGANE PUTT NE) (DHOL MIX)

Oh veer ,onu normal punjabi nai aundi o banda Chamkile di boli ki samjhuga...:lol::lol::lol:

help lol are you joking, you must be dreaming if you think help is the only thing you got lol ISRO has used Russian engines with permission but the GSLV was a locally developed over a period of 15 years. Next time you open you moth be sure to check your sources. Your claims about ISRO are as false as your claims about the LCH, LCA ect etc. Its obvious that your vision is blinded by your hate. Learn to respect the opinions of other, there are people here who know much more than you and im sure they are not all delusional like you claim.

In all those debates i have proved my claim with credible sources while not any of you could refute it with any concrete counter arguments other then trolling and "but but we made it indigenously" arguments.
From SLV-3 to GSLV its all based on foreigner technologies. Remember, SLV-3 is a copy of 4 stage Scout missile and later the SLV-3 first stage got transferred to Agni I and II "Illegally".

GSLV

History

The Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) project was initiated in 1990 with the objective of acquiring launch capability for Geo-synchronous satellites. Until then, India depended on the former Soviet Union for the launch of heavy satellites.

GSLV uses major components that are already proven in the very successful PSLV launchers in the form of the S125/S139 solid booster and the Vikas L40/L35.5 liquid fuel motors. The first development flight of GSLV-Mk1 (GSLV-D1) was successfully launched on 18 April 2001.

Vehicle description

The GSLV improved on the performance of the PSLV with the addition of liquid strap-on boosters and a cryogenic upper stage. It is a three-stage launch vehicle with the first stage being solid-propelled, the second liquid-propelled and the final stage being cryogenically propelled. The solid first and liquid second stages are carried over from the PSLV. Early GSLV launches used cryogenic upper stages supplied by Russia. India originally tried to buy the technology to build a cryogenic upper stage from Russia, but under pressure from the United States, that technology was not provided. . Therefore, ISRO developed the cryogenic engine used in the GSLV indigenously.

The GSLV can place approximately 5000 kg (11,000 lbm) into an easterly low Earth orbit. Using the Russian 12KRB upper stage, with KVD-1 cryogenic rocket engine, GSLV can place 2200 kg (4,850 lbm) into an 18 degree geostationary transfer orbit.

Now go and cry in your corner lol

oo buddy come on stop wasting time on indians...they don't like to listen about their failure even if they failed badly...so no need to argue...leave them by saying " Although you failed but better luck next time". simply.

we love to listen our failures ,only if it is told by someone successful....:pop:

In all those debates i have proved my claim with credible sources while not any of you could refute it with any concrete counter arguments other then trolling and "but but we made it indigenously" arguments.
From SLV-3 to GSLV its all based on foreigner technologies. Remember, SLV-3 is a copy of 4 stage Scout missile and later the SLV-3 first stage got transferred to Agni I and II "Illegally".

As you would say your sources have 0 credibility.

And you don't know what your talking about.

:bunny::bunny:

isro-bhuvan-3d.jpg

let me see, did you answer any of my question on the LCH page, no

Did you answer any of Bull's questions, no

Did you continue to post crap, cutting and pasting from old and outdated sources, yes

Do you have any idea about Production, supply chain management or procurement, no

Do you just want to argue to make your ego feel good, yes

True definition of a troll.

Chalo koi baat nehin. Upcoming GSAT-6: India's next generation Satellite Digital Multimedia Broadcasting services to mobile vehicles and cellular phones. :victory:
MBSAT2.jpg

Unfurlable-antenna2.jpg

Unfurlable-antenna.jpg

Waiting for CARTOSAT-2B and RISAT-1....
10.jpg

risat-1__1.jpg

Forthcoming communication satellites waiting for launch with in a year are AVANTI HYLAS (for a European customer), GSAT-5...

Jai Ho.

O bai je saadi motor na ghumadi te asi vi tuhade wangon hor counries wal hath adde khada hona si paise waste.:cheesy:..

tuhade kanni wekh ke tan besharmi vi sharam naal paani paani ho jandi aa.:chilli:
kinna hor mangonge yaaar , kinna??? kehande ne laalach de khu (Well for containing water) nu jinna marji bharan di koshish karo , oho khali da khali hi rehanda hai ohi haal tuhada aa , america te china jinna marji paisa , patake de den , tuhada mooh addeya hi rehna.
now log off frm ur computer and ponder on what I said
baki je punjabi sikhni CHAMKILLA sun

YouTube- A.S CHAMKILA (AATE WANGU GUNNTI BEGANE PUTT NE) (DHOL MIX)

Ahoo tusse bhee tae russia dae ghurr(feet) chutdae rehh gae,purr unna nahe te thuwade moun che upna pani ;) ve nae paya...hunn aehe hoona sae..MADE IN INDIA dae naal.:tongue:

we will talk when Pakistan manages to put something on the moon or even get close to it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom