What's new

Indian Cryogenic Engine GSLV D3 Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
phir fail chalo koi bat nhi pher try kerna. desi bhai you are elete member now.

bhaijan zindagi is all about trying trying until you succeed. Bhaijan hum koi elite nehi hai apke samne lol

If your stating the facts then you must also know where Pakistan missiles come from ? Your in such a denial mode growler that you fail to accept the obvious but continue to debate without reason.

Your ignorance runs every single lines of yours. I have never claimed any Pak missile technology as "indigenous" as we also get help from forgers and same is the case with india but you guys are brought up in a society where talking the turth is a "SIN".

This is a indian source and the claim is made by an indian who have "ZERO" credibility of speaking the truth. I am sorry if i have spoiled your ego satisfaction party. :partay:
party is over for you guys.

out of your 2900 odd post, i would say 2899 are either cut and past jobs or are about calling Indian delusional. Sorry to spoil your party but you need a psychiatrist to get you India obsession checked. Do you even research anything before you post ?

This is a indian source and the claim is made by an indian who have "ZERO" credibility of speaking the truth. I am sorry if i have spoiled your ego satisfaction party. :partay:

Guys breaking news.... the party is over..till next 5 minutes..cause another celebration starts after 5 minutes because we have succesfully tasted the failure known as the first step towards success...:cheers: :tup:

Follow the Failure:lol:

tusse apne motor tae chala lao ,phir sanoo naseitaan karyoo.;)

O bai je saadi motor na ghumadi te asi vi tuhade wangon hor counries wal hath adde khada hona si paise waste.:cheesy:..

tuhade kanni wekh ke tan besharmi vi sharam naal paani paani ho jandi aa.:chilli:
kinna hor mangonge yaaar , kinna??? kehande ne laalach de khu (Well for containing water) nu jinna marji bharan di koshish karo , oho khali da khali hi rehanda hai ohi haal tuhada aa , america te china jinna marji paisa , patake de den , tuhada mooh addeya hi rehna.
now log off frm ur computer and ponder on what I said
baki je punjabi sikhni CHAMKILLA sun

Last edited by a moderator:

Hahaha...Yes you did :hitwall::hitwall:...

Now please relax and enjoy your achievement of spoiling the party because unfortunately you need to wait for some time before you guys can even organize a party....

ohh Growler please dont try this again. Somehow your obsessed with proving points by cutting and pasting from multiple sources. Please dont waste your time. Please research throughly before you make statements.

You sound like you are in agony after getting a reality check?

again let me repeat.
Cryogenic engine is a russian engine which is only assembled in india and you want to put "indigenous" devlopment tag on that?

ohhhu god. :rofl:
u indians are too deluded.
I am just stating facts here, you need a reality check buddy.

see i cant waste my time replying to you. you are worse than a troll. bye bye

out of your 2900 odd post, i would say 2899 are either cut and past jobs or are about calling Indian delusional. Sorry to spoil your party but you need a psychiatrist to get you India obsession checked. Do you even research anything before you post ?
Like i said. you can barely speak the truth for once. so find me those 2899 posts which are just cut and past jobs? This is my style of presenting my research which I back up with credible sources not like most of indians out here who like to live in denial and make wild claims just to satisfy one another egos while they steal credit from others.

Your ignorance runs every single lines of yours. I have never claimed any Pak missile technology as "indigenous" as we also get help from forgers and same is the case with india but you guys are brought up in a society where talking the turth is a "SIN".

help lol are you joking, you must be dreaming if you think help is the only thing you got lol ISRO has used Russian engines with permission but the GSLV was a locally developed over a period of 15 years. Next time you open you moth be sure to check your sources. Your claims about ISRO are as false as your claims about the LCH, LCA ect etc. Its obvious that your vision is blinded by your hate. Learn to respect the opinions of other, there are people here who know much more than you and im sure they are not all delusional like you claim.

Again. for the guests who have just joined in.

cryogenic engines and technology to produce at home were supplied by russia.

http://www.wisconsinproject.org/countries/india/missiles.html
India's quest for imports provoked a row with the United States in 1992. The Russian space agency tried to sell India advanced cryogenic engines for India's most ambitious space rocket, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV). The United States opposed the deal, rejecting India's argument that the engines were only suitable for space launchers. "If you can do space launches, you can do ballistic missiles," a Commerce Department analyst told the Risk Report. The analyst's stance is buttressed by a CIA report declassified in 1993. It said that a space launcher "could be converted relatively quickly by technologically advanced countries ... to a surface to surface missile."

Google news search
(preview only) (pay to view full articles)

http://news.google.com.pk/archivese...&scoring=o&hl=en&ned=en_pk&um=1&sa=N&start=10

(Russia has reassured India of its continued cooperation on the cryogenic technology transfer)

(Pay-Per-View - Atlanta Journal-Constitution - NewsBank - May 20, 1992
Washington said Russia's proposed sale of cryogenic engines to India violated the provisions of the Missile Technology Control Regime, an international)

(Russian rocket chief heads for visit in US
Ocala Star-Banner - Google News Archive - Aug 25, 1993
The deal with India for two cryogenic rocket engines, said to be worth million, ... to giving India sensitive technology, and threatened Russia with sanctions.)

(Devaluation of Russian reform
$2.95 - Washington Times - NewsBank - Aug 5, 1993
... cryogenic rocket engines and missile-related technology to India. ... On the same day, it acted to restrict foreign bank activity in Russia.)

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/03/07/world/russian-gives-us-challenge-on-aid.html
(In recent months Russia has come under American criticism for supplying cryogenic rocket engines to India, a modern submarine to Iran and other high-tech weaponry to China. Eliminating 'Suspicion')

You sound like you are in agony after getting a reality check?

again let me repeat.
Cryogenic engine is a russian engine which is only assembled in india and you want to put "indigenous" devlopment tag on that?

Indian flag on moon

chandrayaan-03-blog_thumb.jpg

http://sites.google.com/a/pressatgoogle.com/mooningoogleearth/screenshots-and-media

http://4533165696712725641-a-pressatgoogle-com-s-sites.googlegroups.com/a/pressatgoogle.com/mooningoogleearth/screenshots-and-media/HumanArtifacts-MoonImpactProbe(India).jpg?attachauth=ANoY7con8x-ZR1VJkQpkE4fPrlpeOUJJmL_6DR-9CDqrsonczvkgAVCjmFekIK1ALLEKQ-3nKJoOxUw0PEdAGpVwuSODdexj99CDrsh0HOEWnM4Zk75oInd-0iYFyDFStEnSKofOkJk9ixIYYbXeO13vKcQ84JAEpxMvFS3U0jdMFN7YGKDtdY7jGA1qPIir9A46kSHF0Yc68IzqY68C2xonmbqOZ7xErFTnz3HqEu47RzXIVDeAWickdCS-PqKTbe3zOdsuTnX63nULNVY-IBqTxMET80PuEg%3D%3D&attredirects=0

You , STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom