What's new

Indian Cryogenic Engine GSLV D3 Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
we love to listen our failures ,only if it is told by someone successful....:pop:

o really...failure don't depend on a person who is tell you the results rather it depends on the result that has occurred so love it to listen and best of luck for the next time.

Growler is pure troll guys, no need to argue with him. No matter what you tell him he will come back with stupid statements. Please dont waste your time on him His main aim is to antagonize Indian members and satisfy his ego. No use arguing with folk that cant take an argument. I

Launch of GSLV-D3, India's first cryogenic rocket, fails - India - The Times of India

India's GSLV-D3 rocket, powered for the first time by an indigenous cryogenic engine, blasted off on time here on Thursday with a GSAT-4 satellite. But there was tension minutes later as the rocket stopped emitting signals.

After the rocket attained a height of 60 km, scientists at the control room here said they'd stopped getting signals.

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) chairman K Radhakrishnan told reporters that the rocket began tumbling soon after launch "indicating the controllability was lost."

Two rocket engines failed to ignite, added an ISRO official.

So far only the US, Russia, European Space Agency, China and Japan have developed cryogenic engines. The successful launch of GSLV-D3 would have placed India in the elite league of masters of cryogenics, the science of very low temperatures. The cryogenic engine gives higher thrust than conventional liquid and solid propellants to launch satellites weighing more than 4,000kg in geosynchronous orbit.

India had previously imported seven cryogenic engines from Russia, using five of them to launch heavy satellites over the last decade.{Another failed attempt of reverse engineering}

Yep I can understand India can do a very good job painting indian flag on foreigner equipments supplied by ESA and NASA.

:woot: whattttttttt ????????

@indians - friends can you belive he just said we painted the Indian flag on chandrayan actually supplied by NASA.:rofl:

I give up..but cant stop laughing.....NASA...ha ha ha ESA..ha ha ha

So STFU is your counter argument? great come back now i am really devastated by this enlightening argument.
Yep I can understand India can do a very good job painting indian flag on foreigner equipments supplied by ESA and NASA.

As if you ever listen to other people. :rofl:

your a :taz: and will always be.

You post the same crap every where.

Making judgements using your magic crystal ball.

My posts are not for your sake but to ease the suffering of those who are forced to read your posts.

So STFU is your counter argument? great come back now i am really devastated by this enlightening argument.

Absolutely... India can only do paintjobs over PSLV and GSLV and claim dem to be indian. but Americans repaint pakistani spacecrafts and claim dem to be theirs. First learn to make a diwali rocket and den troll here. really fed up

@trolls

sbm2kg.jpg

o really...failure don't depend on a person who is tell you the results rather it depends on the result that has occurred so love it to listen and best of luck for the next time.

we know what has occured and wether it is failure or not..but when someone simply rejects our success saying that was not an indigenous but borrowed stuff..then ofcourse for us ..thye are simply a failure in life..so it actually matters who is citing your failures...:coffee:

BTW ..thanks for your wishes..we will surely be back with a bang..or shall i say GSLV D3.:)

:rofl:
lol educate yourself kid! This is Moon Impact Probe, no one gives you such kind of technologies. Learn first than post. You knowledge is zero about space affairs. Don't make fun of yourself in front of others when your contribution is also null.

jealous.jpg

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I will request all the members to overlook the trolls here. Pls.

Growler is pure troll guys, no need to argue with him. No matter what you tell him he will come back with stupid statements. Please dont waste your time on him His main aim is to antagonize Indian members and satisfy his ego. No use arguing with folk that cant take an argument. I

sir you are elite member now...respect your status and remain on the topic....i am not against him...i am trying to say or request him that its useless to argue with you who are not going to accept the failure.

let me see, did you answer any of my question on the LCH page, no

Here is the link to that thread and every body can see you left the thread and ran away.
Did you answer any of Bull's questions, no
Another lie. I answered Bull's questions all the way.
Did you continue to post crap, cutting and pasting from old and outdated sources, yes
This is what you think after all you lost the debate and ran away. "few" years old sources does not mean "un credible". It is infinite times more credible then indian sources.
Do you have any idea about Production, supply chain management or procurement, no
I do know that LCH LCA ALH are forigner technologies assambled in india with indian "indigenous" tag.
Do you just want to argue to make your ego feel good, yes True definition of a troll.
Good job portraying yourself.
LOL the punch line was "true definition of a troll".

Guyz... these trolls cant be stopped... even if we had succeeded they would rant here saying we repainted everythin... so no use in arguing. its better to stop this thread

:rofl:
lol educate yourself kid! This is Moon Impact Probe, no one gives you such kind of technologies. Learn first than post. You knowledge is zero about space affairs. Don't make fun of yourself in front of others when your contribution is also null.

jealous.jpg

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I will request all the members to overlook the trolls here. Pls.

I did not ask you to post a picture of yourself. :bunny:

Here is the link to that thread and every body can see you left the thread and ran away.

Another lie. I answered Bull's questions all the way.

This is what you think after all you lost the debate and ran away. "few" years old sources does not mean "un credible". It is infinite times more credible then indian sources.

I do know that LCH LCA ALH are forigner technologies assambled in india with indian "indigenous" tag.

Good job portraying yourself.
LOL the punch line was "true definition of a troll".

Lol the LCH thread was derailed by you and staying on there and arguing on with you was useless. And no you did not answer any of the question. You can check the thread yourself. You have again managed to derail this thread with your crap and jealousy. Its obvious that your burning in jealousy, sorry growler, i cannot argue with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom