What's new

Indian criticism: Pakistan’s head coach skips press conference

So far you guys have not MADE any observation coz you havent read anything by yourselves but copy and pasted from anti Islamic websites...
Those so called 'anti-Islamic' websites are mostly made by ex-Muslims who defected after realizing the shortcomings(according to them) of Islam.....so, what they say can be regarded as authentic, meaningful and valuable since they were once Muslims too and has firsthand experience just like you....

While that dancing was my own observation and an example and a question as to what will be acceptable! ...
You forgot that there are Muslims in our country too, we have Muslim friends, neighbors, colleagues etc. and we too observe their custom, rituals and practices(which are also your practices as Muslims).... and you'll not be delighted if we start making those observed facts as examples whenever we feel like.....

1stly, HOW MANY PDF Indians have even 1% knowledge of Islam when they jump in an Islamic thread?
How many even have knowledge about Pakistan when they come to argue and give opinions?
Firstly, this thread is not about knowledge in Islam or Pakistan's internal affairs, for you the discussion took a religious turn......if you find, in some thread, that Indians are arguing with incomplete/wrong information then correct them, like we corrected you in this thread and you realized your mistake(accepted your players' fault)....
Secondly, you think they don't have proper knowledge since they don't agree with you, but as I said, they get their knowledge from their fellow Muslim citizens and Islamic(I won't say anti) websites run by ex-Muslims....whose knowledge and experience in Islam has to be considered equal as yours due to the reasons I already mentioned(above)....
Thirdly, I've also said(in my previous post), arguing with incomplete knowledge shouldn't be a matter of great concern BUT making indecent and derogatory comments based on incomplete knowledge should be.....

Derogatory/ insulting? 90% of you are atheist! You dont believe in the gods....as you claim....
Again, for the third time in this thread, you're making things up just for the sake of argument.....
How did you get the idea that 90% of us are atheist?? was there any survey??...NO! so you're commenting based on improper knowledge and assumptions and criticizing us for doing the same....
Secondly, even if we consider(for the sake of argument) that 90% of us are atheist, how would you make sure that no-one from the remaining 10% sees your post??....and he/she may take your post as offensive as religious matters are sensitive and relative, it depends from person to person, what seems fun to you, may seem insulting to others, so it's better to avoid any reference to religion unnecessarily....

...My ONLY comment was how is dancing wrong would the spectators have to do Indian puja dance in order for dancing to be approved in India? How is that derogatory?

It is a question of what will be accepted.
...it is regarded as derogatory because 'dancing' was not the issue in the first place, you made it an issue(out of ignorance or intentionally) in order to bring in the aspect of our religious dancing.....your actual intention was to mock our religion and for that you used the non-issue(dancing) as your tool...

And yes I realized my mistake when ranjeet posted 2 pix and I went oo...and said many of us dont agree with it...It should have ended there but no everyone wanted to point out the mistake and show some form of ego boost! ....
Your realization and acceptance of your mistake(regarding your players) is not the matter of concern here, your indecent and derogatory comment before you realized your mistake(which is itself a mistake) is the matter of concern.....you accepted your second mistake but not the first one.....you're still trying to pretend that you haven't made any mistake by bringing in religion(which was your first mistake)....

Last edited:
Those so called 'anti-Islamic' websites are mostly made by ex-Muslims who defected after realizing the shortcomings(according to them) of Islam.....so, what they say can be regarded as authentic, meaningful and valuable since they were once Muslims too and has firsthand experience just like you.... [/quote ] lovely, a nobody (coz before bashing Islam the person is a nobody) suddenly goes into details about a religion he left...obsession much? I guess so...Instead of giving him counselling (for letting go syndromes of some form) he is made a celebrity of how many ppl visited his site :rofl: really funny....we have plenty of ex Christians and ex Jews who are now Muslims...ex Hindus too...I dont see them stuck in the past to malign a religion they left! I dont see your logic of authentic! Why not go to the authentic source the Quran? Why are you afraid of a book?

You forgot that there are Muslims in our country too, we have Muslim friends, neighbors, colleagues etc. and we too observe their custom, rituals and practices(which are also your practices as Muslims).... and you'll not be delighted if we start making those observed facts as examples whenever we feel like....
YOU are dragging Islam into this repeatedly! Obsession much?

Firstly, this thread is not about knowledge in Islam or Pakistan's internal affairs, for you the discussion took a religious turn......if you find, in some thread, that Indians are arguing with incomplete/wrong information then correct them, like we corrected you in this thread and you realized your mistake(accepted you player's fault)....

YOU brought that in...All I said was 1 sentence never repeated it nor ever went back to it but you dragged it and went on with whatever you wrote above and below for all to see....

Why should I correct Indians? isnt that your job but you keep quoting me and not them!

Secondly, you think they don't have proper knowledge since they don't agree with you, but as I said, they get their knowledge from their fellow Muslim citizens and Islamic(I won't say anti) websites run by ex-Muslims....whose knowledge and experience in Islam has to be considered equal as yours due to the reasons I already mentioned(above).... [/quote ] If they were soo knowledgeable why werent they known? If they were authentic why dont they have a degree in it? Coz for me authentic is only for scholars in a subject not your back ally wanna be famous on youtube kid!
[/QUOTE]

Again, for the third time in this thread, you're making things up just for the sake of argument.....
How did you get the idea that 90% of us are atheist?? was there any survey??...NO! so you're commenting based on improper knowledge and assumptions and criticizing us for doing the same....
Ask any other Indian flag holder...So far only 3 -4 have told me they are Hindu rest all say we are atheist...
Secondly, even if we consider(for the sake of argument) that 90% of us are atheist, how would you make sure that no-one from the remaining 10% sees your post??....and he/she may take your post as offensive as religious matters are sensitive and relative, it depends from person to person, what seems fun to you, may seem insulting to others, so it's better to avoid any reference to religion if possible....
How is questioning what dancing is acceptable by Indians they do dancing in front of their gods OFFENSIVE? prove to me that is offensive then drag this elsewhere! Coz apart from you no one of the 5 other Indians debating me left and right picked it up! Make sense will ya?!

...it is regarded as derogatory because 'dancing' was not the issue in the first place, you made it an issue(out of ignorance and/or intentionally) in order to bring in the aspect of our religious dancing.....your actual intention was to mock our religion....for that you used the non-issue(dancing) as your tool...
I questioned it you repeating it over and over is called making it an issue!

Your realization and acceptance of your mistake(regarding your players) is not the matter of concern here, your indecent and derogatory comment before realization of the mistake(which is itself a mistake) is the matter of concern.....you accepted your second mistake but not the first one.....you're still trying to pretend that you haven't made any mistake by bringing in religion(which is your first mistake)....
Like I said YOU MADE IT AN ISSUE

YOU DRAGGED it
YOU are claiming it is offensive but are incapable of going further down that part of proving WHAT about it is offensive?

So instead of beating around the bush like a troll either clarify what is offensive or prove to me it is offensive! If not DROP IT! Stop dragging it and making it an issue!

Back
Top Bottom