What's new

Indian criticism: Pakistan’s head coach skips press conference

Okk...so that 1 person flamed up your media like anything and blamed a whole team is really really unbelievable! I dont approve of what he did but Indian media shouldnt bad mouth like that all the way to asking for a ban?!

How about Indians try and see how much disrespect was given to the team even BEFORE the winning? Why turn a blind eye to that?
India asked for an unconditional apology nothing more nothing more, its FIH who banned it after reviewing the celebration footage.
My view is this issue shouldn't have been blown out of proportion. Pakistani players were egged on by the crowd, (well thats how crowd is either friendly or hostile) but players shouldn't have reacted the way they did. Anyway matter stands solved now. Either side is free to interpret at how things unfolded.

India asked for an unconditional apology nothing more nothing more, its FIH who banned it after reviewing the celebration footage.
My view is this issue shouldn't have been blown out of proportion. Pakistani players were egged on by the crowd, (well thats how crowd is either friendly or hostile) but players shouldn't have reacted the way they did. Anyway matter stands solved now. Either side is free to interpret at how things unfolded.
Like I said coz Indians couldnt stop crying for a day :unsure:

Dude you people beat up Kashmiris over sports...You people even have this (India keray tou acceptable Pakistani keray tou Indians roain)?:

indian-vs-pak-png.175621

Then you guys even had this:

Pakistani cricketer was given acid to drink in india

So keep your moral preaching to your players!! Many of us dont agree with what Pakistani players did but we also dont agree with how Indians treated them ...So when you talk about wrong and write learn to point at your own too! It wasnt one sided and when it is unfair decisions such as that u-turn decision after a threat or should I say cry baby attitude:

World Hockey Body Suspends Two Pakistani Players Following Obscene Gestures

Like I said coz Indians couldnt stop crying for a day :unsure:

Dude you people beat up Kashmiris over sports...You people even have this (India keray tou acceptable Pakistani keray tou Indians roain)?:

indian-vs-pak-png.175621

Then you guys even had this:

Pakistani cricketer was given acid to drink in india

So keep your moral preaching to your players!! Many of us dont agree with what Pakistani players did but we also dont agree with how Indians treated them ...So when you talk about wrong and write learn to point at your own too! It wasnt one sided and when it is unfair decisions such as that u-turn decision after a threat or should I say cry baby attitude:

World Hockey Body Suspends Two Pakistani Players Following Obscene Gestures
Comparing pictures of people sharing ink spot after casting their vote with what those uncultured players did to demean the crowd, you are trying too hard, please don't.

Gandhi g said "An Eye for an Eye Will Make the Whole World Blind"..
Picture which you posted, No need to defend one wrong with other wrong. I thought international hockey committee will ban him for at-least 3 matches.

Gandhi g said "An Eye for an Eye Will Make the Whole World Blind"..
No need to defend one wrong with other wrong. I thought international hockey committee will ban him for at-least 3 matches.
Okk...so that 1 person flamed up your media like anything and blamed a whole team is really really unbelievable! I dont approve of what he did but Indian media shouldnt bad mouth like that all the way to asking for a ban?!

How about Indians try and see how much disrespect was given to the team even BEFORE the winning? Why turn a blind eye to that?

Comparing pictures of people sharing ink spot after casting their vote with what those uncultured players did to demean the crowd, you are trying too hard, please don't.
I was talking about the SHHHHH...which was copied...As for the other bit of the pix I couldnt care what that is as I already stated :

So keep your moral preaching to your players!! Many of us dont agree with what Pakistani player did but we also dont agree with how Indians treated them ...So when you talk about wrong and right learn to point at your own too! It wasnt one sided and when it is unfair decisions such as that u-turn decision after a threat or should I say cry baby attitude are unfair:

I was talking about the SHHHHH...which was copied...As for the other bit of the pix I couldnt care what that is as I already stated :

So keep your moral preaching to your players!! Many of us dont agree with what Pakistani player did but we also dont agree with how Indians treated them ...So when you talk about wrong and right learn to point at your own too! It wasnt one sided and when it is unfair decisions such as that u-turn decision after a threat or should I say cry baby attitude are unfair:
Ok .. so FIH should also ban the crowd?

Its not called proper knowledge but when you want to turn a blind eye to the attitude of Indians to their guests then we can all turn a blind eye to 1 gesture!

I would like to copy this from the other thread which you happen to miss
If it was only one gesture from one player then why two players were banned?.....did you ever ask yourself that question? NO! because you've to defend Pakistan by 'hook or crook'......:lol:

Secondly, you're comparing crowds/general public with the players.....
I've said this in another thread, crowds everywhere are unruly, they tend to be unmanageable and take the advantage of anonymity BUT players are selected few who directly represent their country and the limelight is always on them....any mistake on their part is obviously going to be highlighted very much and affect the country's image.....knowing that, if a player misbehaves then he is not only insulting his host country but his own country as well.....that's why, regardless of the crowd's behaviour, the players have to keep their cool and that is the norm everywhere.....but I think the Pakistani players didn't have the idea probably because they don't get enough international exposure....

Ok .. so FIH should also ban the crowd?
Or maybe take a middle ground and just punish 1 guy and maybe INDIA should ban the crowd and call for justice for their guests like a good host...If you know what that means?!

If it was only one gesture from one player then why two players were banned?.....did you ever ask yourself that question? NO! because you've to defend Pakistan by 'hook or crook'......
I did...but I dont care if he got banned he must have done something wrong...At least I didnt change the para to fit my needs...Obviously it meant I agreed and dont mind it coz I am not a cry baby...nor am I assuming something like the masters of assumption!

Secondly, you're comparing crowds/general public with the players.....
I've said this in another thread, crowds everywhere are unruly, they tend to be unmanageable and take the advantage of anonymity BUT players are selected few who directly represent their country and the limelight is always on them....any mistake on their part is obviously going to be highlighted very much and affect the country's image.....knowing that, if a player misbehaves then he is not only insulting his host country but his own country as well.....that's why, regardless of the crowd's behaviour, the players have to keep their cool and that is the norm everywhere.....but I think the Pakistani players didn't have the idea probably because they don't get enough international exposure....
I say India should do something to show they are capable of being a host!

Or maybe take a middle ground and just punish 1 guy and maybe INDIA should ban the crowd and call for justice for their guests like a good host...If you know what that means?!
Why punish one guy when both have committed the same mistake? Either punish both or neither one of them. As far as crowd is concerned they are either friendly or hostile, if professional players can't handle the crowd they should stick to their village fields.

Why punish one guy when both have committed the same mistake? Either punish both or neither one of them. As far as crowd is concerned they are either friendly or hostile, if professional players can't handle the crowd they should stick to their village fields.
What about punishing the crowd or atleast teaching them some manners? Yea its a 2 way street! You dont just keep enduring jeers and shit and when you retaliate you need to be punished? I call that hypocrisy and biased crying!

I have no idea what the other guy did...But 2 are already suspended..NOW INDIA'S turn to show that it can behave like a host!

If professional stadium and organizers cant handle crowds they shouldnt do matches!

I say India should do something to show they are capable of being a host!
You are telling India to prove its capability...punish the crowd..:lol:
While this is the Pakistani Hockey team's record....
"...The entire Pakistani playing 11 misbehaved at the medal ceremony. There was total chaos in Pakistani camp and the Pakistan players standing on the medal podium misbehaved refusing to get the medals round their necks. One player Shahnaz Shaikh hung the medal in his shoe which was the ultimate disrespect that a sportsman could give to an Olympic medal...."
"Some supporters of Pakistani team managed access to the playing areas and poured bucket full of water on International Hockey Federation president RenT Frank, a good friend of Pakistan. The FIH, after an investigation, suspended the entire hockey team. The officials were banned from hockey for life......."
Sept 10 associated with glory and infamy of Pakistan hockey in Olympics

India regularly hosts foreign players, none of them say that India is a bad host even though they might have faced occasional jeering from the crowd.....'cause they know it's normal and not unique to India, home crowd in every country will cheer their own team and jeer the opponent....a professional player has to learn to handle that pressure....and that seems to be the problem of the pakistani players, they are not professional enough and lack mutual respect......afterall, they're coached by none other than Shahnaz Shaikh.

Last edited:
You are telling India to prove its capability...:lol:
This is the Pakistani Hockey teams record....
"...The entire Pakistani playing 11 misbehaved at the medal ceremony. There was total chaos in Pakistani camp and the Pakistan players standing on the medal podium misbehaved refusing to get the medals round their necks. One player Shahnaz Shaikh hung the medal in his shoe which was the ultimate disrespect that a sportsman could give to an Olympic medal...."
Sept 10 associated with glory and infamy of Pakistan hockey in Olympics
Typical to bring up old records....

India regularly hosts foreign players, none of them say that India is a bad host even though they might have faced occasional jeering from the crowd.....'cause they know it's normal and not unique to India, home crowd in every country will cheer their own team and jeer the opponent....a professional player has to learn to handle that pressure....and that seems to be the problem of the pakistani players, they are not professional enough and lack mutual respect......afterall, they're coached by none other than Shahnaz Shaikh.

There is jeering then there is nastiness! Look at the comments of the Indians themselves who said that Indians in the 1st row behaved really inappropriately! OF COURSE YOU ARE BLIND TO IT! How do you educated barbarianism ? If the state doesnt do anything about it why should someone cry about it...wait Indians do that and prob expect others to behave similarly!

It shows the quality of people, Indian win in Pakistan never resorted to this...off course we are better quality of human
The f**kers today disrespected our national anthem

Back
Top Bottom