What's new

Indian criticism: Pakistan’s head coach skips press conference

Typical to bring up old records....
The incident is old but you probably missed the connection 'Shahnaz Shaikh'....

There is jeering then there is nastiness! Look at the comments of the Indians themselves who said that Indians in the 1st row behaved really inappropriately! OF COURSE YOU ARE BLIND TO IT! How do you educated barbarianism ? If the state doesnt do anything about it why should someone cry about it...wait Indians do that and prob expect others to behave similarly!
where is the proof, as usual you are making up things to blindly support your national team....like you posted pictures of celebrities showing the ink marks on their fingers to show that they have voted as an example of showing disrespect....:lol:

....and why would people of the 1st row misbehave more than the other....were they given tickets according to their nature?...:lol:
you ain't realizing that the excuses you're giving in order to defend your team is becoming more and more ridiculous....
I'm not being blind to the crowd's behaviour, I've already said that they tend to be unruly and that's the case everywhere in the world, not just in India....the authority tries to control them but they are huge in numbers as compared to the players, some stray incidents may happen here and there, professional players understand that and keep their cool.....

Batra also said there will be no friendly series with Pakistan until their federation issues an unconditional apology. :cray:

“Further there will now be no friendly series on annual basis with Pakistan until an unconditional apology is received from Pakistan Hockey Federation on the uncouth and undesired behaviour of their athletes with spectators and media after the semi-finals on 13 December 2014,” he said.

13337666066.jpg

Ignore weeping Indians and focus on final should be policy of Pakistan's team :pop:
doesn't matter. this WAS our final. I know our celebrations were OTT but the butt hurt makes them appropriate

Pak is losing against Germany.
yea I know, but we beat you though

see if you can get the third place from Australia or not ;)

13337666066.jpg

doesn't matter. this WAS our final. I know our celebrations were OTT but the butt hurt makes them appropriate

yea I know, but we beat you though

see if you can get the third place from Australia or not ;)
2,3,4 are all same.what matters is who stood first.

@Orakzai
@Muhammad Omar
and others....

Indian media can be counted among the world's most rogue medias......they are free and un-regulated.....even we are fed-up of them.....
If you guys choose to find Indian media's fault then all your time will be spent doing that....you should spend that time celebrating and ignore the rest.....IMHO
easy to say then doing......Why dont u guys try and put pressure on yr media like we do in pak to ensure they remain civilized and controlled to avoid such gestures thrown at them in the first place?
Because frankly, if i were there with our hockey team then i would have done the same there are no regrades abt it.

The incident is old but you probably missed the connection 'Shahnaz Shaikh'....

where is the proof, as usual you are making up things to blindly support your national team....like you posted pictures of celebrities showing the ink marks on their fingers to show that they have voted as an example of showing disrespect....:lol:
sigh I replied to your Indian brother 3x and he still brought it up so its either you people are hyper ignorant or just cant comprehend people dont think as negatively as you! Take your pick! I was pointing to the 1st pix which was also dragged all over Indian media ...as something worth crying about...I already said Pakistani player did wrong 3x in 3 different threads (including this one) but of course being Indian you missed it!
As for proof read the threads running...Too lazy to do your homework if you lot can find a zillion pictures to suit your interested I am sure you can read the posts under articles where Indians WERE uneasy with crowd's behaviour! The day you learn to point out like that then quote me

....and why would people of the 1st row misbehave more than the other....were they given tickets according to their nature?...:lol:
you ain't realizing that the excuses you're giving in order to defend your team is becoming more and more ridiculous....
Ask the comment at the bottom of articles! I dont need to answer as to why Indians would behave in such a way... As for my denfence...I only POINTED OUT what Indians typed...Your turn to do the reading bit!

I'm not being blind to the crowd's behaviour, I've already said that they tend to be unruly and that's the case everywhere in the world, not just in India....the authority tries to control them but they are huge in numbers as compared to the players, some stray incidents may happen here and there, professional players understand that and keep their cool.....
Nope didnt miss it but you missed the connection "INDIANS" cant host Pakistanis and be hospitable ...weak heart or butt hurt, take your pick...Kindly stop quoting me with your trolling! :tup: Oh wait you will overlook the :tup: and only see everything else worth crying about!

Well, stray or non stray...Crowd and players both are human! If you can justify one's act you should also justify the others!

Avik274 said:
Bhindut din baad koi jeeebrate ..:lol:

Cricket ka khiri tournament bhi indiano ko india mein haraua hai..
Sharmindagi hi sharmandagi... bicharay Indian

sigh I replied to your Indian brother 3x and he still brought it up so its either you people are hyper ignorant or just cant comprehend people dont think as negatively as you! Take your pick! I was pointing to the 1st pix which was also dragged all over Indian media ...as something worth crying about...I already said Pakistani player did wrong 3x in 3 different threads (including this one) but of course being Indian you missed it!
As for proof read the threads running...Too lazy to do your homework if you lot can find a zillion pictures to suit your interested I am sure you can read the posts under articles where Indians WERE uneasy with crowd's behaviour! The day you learn to point out like that then quote me

Nope didnt miss it but you missed the connection "INDIANS" cant host Pakistanis and be hospitable ...weak heart or butt hurt, take your pick...Kindly stop quoting me with your trolling! :tup: Oh wait you will overlook the :tup: and only see everything else worth crying about!.....
Yes! you accepted in some of your posts that the Pakistani players were wrong but not before we pointed out your hypocrisy.....
For eg., you started with a question in this thread, then, in your post (#23), you yourself pointed out that the players "removed their shirts, started dancing in jubilation, and raised obscene gestures towards the crowd." BUT you intentionally picked up only the issue of 'shirt removal' and 'dance'(which were not the reason for protest and ban) to criticize the ban and completely ignored the 'obscene gesture' part(which was the main reason for ban).......as a result, your argument became biased and derogatory, which is what prompted us to quote you....

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have quoted you if you had not indecently talked about Indian men and women being aroused by Pakistani players and unnecessarily brought in religion into the discussion.......and only when we pointed out your 'selective blindness', you accepted that the Pakistani players were wrong too and you were ignoring the fact because according to you, we were ignoring the behaviour of the crowd.....fair enough, except the indecent and derogatory part 'cause we didn't say anything indecent or derogatory in this thread so far....

Ask the comment at the bottom of articles! I dont need to answer as to why Indians would behave in such a way... As for my denfence...I only POINTED OUT what Indians typed...Your turn to do the reading bit!...
Those Indians were being modest, accepting their mistakes voluntarily if any and that's the difference between you and them, you are trying hard to hide your mistakes and criticize/insult others....

Well, stray or non stray...Crowd and players both are human! If you can justify one's act you should also justify the others!
Yes! crowd and players both comprise humans but they behave differently, each time a player hits a boundary, the crowd starts shouting not the player...though he/she can...lol....i.e. certain rules and regulations(written and unwritten) are there for both crowds and players and those are not exactly same for both.....

Last edited:
Yes! you accepted in some of your posts that the Pakistani players were wrong but not before we pointed out your hypocrisy.....
For eg., you started with a question in this thread, then, in your post (#23), you yourself pointed out that the players "removed their shirts, started dancing in jubilation, and raised obscene gestures towards the crowd." BUT you intentionally picked up only the issue of 'shirt removal' and 'dance'(which were not the reason for protest and ban) to criticize the ban and completely ignored the 'obscene gesture' part(which was the main reason for ban).......as a result, your argument became biased and derogatory, which is what prompted us to quote you....
Yea you forgot to read your countrymen who were crying about the semi nudity... Hence I thought that was more important to Indians...PLUS I didnt know what @ranjeet pointed out! So hypocrisy is on your countrymen and your attitude of not having the guts to state the obvious non supportive caveman behaviour of the crowds!

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have quoted you if you had not indecently talked about Indian men and women being aroused by Pakistani players and unnecessarily brought in religion into the discussion.......
Where DID I bring religion in fact I even ignored 1 of the Indians' attempt to derail the thread in that direction!
and only when we pointed out your 'selective blindness', you accepted that the Pakistani players were wrong too and you were ignoring the fact because according to you, we were ignoring the behaviour of the crowd.....fair enough, except the indecent and derogatory part 'cause we didn't say anything indecent or derogatory in this thread so far....
Ok Mr. Fact twister I always said that it was wrong...Like I told @ranjeet that from my 1st post when I saw the middle finger (which I wasnt aware of as everyone was ONLY talking about semi nudity or taking off shirts...) I did say that was wrong and we dont support it...in 3 threads and 3-4 times in this thread alone...Its not my fault if you selectively read and accuse for the sake of arguing! Heck even you were dragging on and on about the shirts off...

Those Indians were being modest, accepting their mistakes voluntarily if any and that's the difference between you and them, you are trying hard to hide your mistakes and criticize/insult others....
Show me where they accepted? So delusion is also present!

Yes! crowd and players both comprise humans but they behave differently, each time a player hits a boundary, the crowd starts shouting not the player...though he/she can...lol....i.e. certain rules and regulations(written and unwritten) are there for both crowds and players and those are not exactly same for both.....
Unwritten are not there for manipulation...

Yea you forgot to read your countrymen who were crying about the semi nudity... Hence I thought that was more important to Indians...PLUS I didnt know what @ranjeet pointed out! So hypocrisy is on your countrymen and your attitude of not having the guts to state the obvious non supportive caveman behaviour of the crowds! ...
Look, I'm talking about this thread only since I'm arguing with you in this thread....and here, I don't see any Indian crying about semi-nudity....if you they are doing so in any other thread, please give me the link....

Where DID I bring religion in fact I even ignored 1 of the Indians' attempt to derail the thread in that direction!...
post(#23)
As for the dancing? What did they need to only do some Indian god dance in order for the behaviour to be accepted?
That comment according to me, is totally unnecessary....

Ok Mr. Fact twister I always said that it was wrong...Like I told @ranjeet that from my 1st post when I saw the middle finger (which I wasnt aware of as everyone was ONLY talking about semi nudity or taking off shirts...) I did say that was wrong and we dont support it...in 3 threads and 3-4 times in this thread alone...Its not my fault if you selectively read and accuse for the sake of arguing! Heck even you were dragging on and on about the shirts off...
That's what I meant in my post #26, that you posted a derogatory comment without knowing the facts.....but then you replied that you know the fact but intentionally ignoring it since we're ignoring the crowd's behaviour...
post#29
Its not called proper knowledge but when you want to turn a blind eye to the attitude of Indians to their guests then we can all turn a blind eye to 1 gesture!..

BUT Now you're saying that you were actually not aware of the facts.....so what are we to assume? you knowingly or unknowingly made those derogatory comments??..........see the contradiction in your posts?? such contradictions are leading to all the confusion......the argument is going on because you're unable to maintain a clear and single line of argument and I'm having to pin-point your contradictions........
BTW, when was I dragging about the 'shirt' incident?? give me link/post no. please(like I gave you)....

Look, I'm talking about this thread only since I'm arguing with you in this thread....and here, I don't see any Indian crying about semi-nudity....if you they are doing so in any other thread, please give me the link...
I
Know this now and know this clear - what Indian people wear or do not wear is not a license for others to behave. Had the World Hockey Federation allowed semi-nude players it would have been a non-issue.

Since they have not allowed it, the Pakistani teams behaviour was considered uncouth

Not once but repeatedly and another 2 posters to who were replying to me on some thread... Most of the media kept repeating about the semi nude too...

post(#23)
Dont you guys dance in front of your goddess and gods?? So making that an example is not wrong as it is a fact!
That comment according to me, is totally unnecessary....
Yes but some members were also objecting to the dancing...it was a whole list from 1 member : dancing, semi nude, finger..

That's what I meant in my post #26, that you posted a derogatory comment without knowing the facts.....but then you replied that you know the fact but intentionally ignoring it since we're ignoring the crowd's behaviour...
post#29

I read the media report which highlighted the semi nude and "gestures" not stating properly what gestures...Not many were aware of WHAT GESTURE offended that the media was crying over semi nudity and "gestures"

Post 26:
You talk too much unnecessarily and without proper knowledge....
See the first picture in the thread given below......
Kya yahi sab sikhate hain Pakistan main?

post 29:

Okk...so that 1 person flamed up your media like anything and blamed a whole team is really really unbelievable! I dont approve of what he did but Indian media shouldnt bad mouth like that all the way to asking for a ban?!

How about Indians try and see how much disrespect was given to the team even BEFORE the winning? Why turn a blind eye to that?

Its not called proper knowledge but when you want to turn a blind eye to the attitude of Indians to their guests then we can all turn a blind eye to 1 gesture!

I would like to copy this from the other thread which you happen to miss

BUT Now you're saying that you were actually not aware of the facts.....so what are we to assume? you knowingly or unknowingly made those derogatory comments??..........see the contradiction in your posts?? such contradictions are leading to all the confusion......the argument is going on because you're unable to maintain a clear and single line of argument and I'm having to pin-point your contradictions........
The argument is going coz you people still havent given any apology for your behaviour as a poor host!

As for my misunderstanding I already said in my reply to @ranjeet when he pointed about the OTHER gesture which I was really unaware off....maybe you should read the reply to that..oH wait might be on the other thread...

I was AWARE of ONLY the middle finger and shirtlessness behaviour not OTHER gesture...And I already said I didnt approve of the 1 single gesture I knew off...

By repeating the word gesture...I was sure you people were refering to middle finger and making an issue out of it! AND the 1 pix someone made an attempt to post didnt show up and no one bothered fixing it!

BTW, when was I dragging about the 'shirt' incident?? give me link/post no. please(like I gave you)....
I had 3-4 threads opened coz I was tagged by INDIANS talking about semi nudity (half the posts were deleted as they made no sense or were repetitive) THAT was seriously my mistake on this thread

look, the point is not what you partially understood or what you assumed from various people's comments.....when you're engaging in a debate you're expected to have full knowledge about the topic at hand......that doesn't mean no-one ever makes mistakes, they do....and normally people shouldn't have any problem with that, many people make comments without knowing full details BUT when you make derogatory/insulting comments based on incorrect information then problem arises...

In your case, you accepted your player's fault only when you came to know about it BUT before that you made a derogatory comment against us in order to defend them.....

Dont you guys dance in front of your goddess and gods?? So making that an example is not wrong as it is a fact!
Yes but some members were also objecting to the dancing...it was a whole list from 1 member : dancing, semi nude, finger..
Well that is obviously a fact and you can make that as an example too BUT would you allow us to make examples out of the facts that we know about your prophet, whenever we feel like??.......

Well that is obviously a fact and you can make that as an example too BUT would you allow us to make examples out of the facts that we know about your prophet, whenever we feel like??.......
So far you guys have not MADE any observation coz you havent read anything by yourselves but copy and pasted from anti Islamic websites...

While that dancing was my own observation and an example and a question as to what will be acceptable!

look, the point is not what you partially understood or what you assumed from various people's comments.....when you're engaging in a debate you're expected to have full knowledge about the topic at hand......that doesn't mean no-one ever makes mistakes, they do....and normally people shouldn't have any problem with that, many people make comments without knowing full details BUT when you make derogatory/insulting comments based on incorrect information then problem arises...

In your case, you accepted your player's fault only when you came to know about it BUT before that you made a derogatory comment against us in order to defend them.......
1stly, HOW MANY PDF Indians have even 1% knowledge of Islam when they jump in an Islamic thread?

How many even have knowledge about Pakistan when they come to argue and give opinions?

Derogatory/ insulting? 90% of you are atheist! You dont believe in the gods....as you claim...My ONLY comment was how is dancing wrong would the spectators have to do Indian puja dance in order for dancing to be approved in India? How is that derogatory?

It is a question of what will be accepted...

And yes I realized my mistake when ranjeet posted 2 pix and I went oo...and said many of us dont agree with it...It should have ended there but no everyone wanted to point out the mistake and show some form of ego boost!

THIS IS a problem in S. Asia no one moves on...everyone wants a go to point out mistakes without realizing they will eventually make a mistake and be subjected to the same shit! If people moved on we wouldnt have 10-100s of threads which becomes a measuring yard stick competition or whatnot!

Back
Top Bottom