What's new

Indian criticism: Pakistan’s head coach skips press conference

-------------------------------------------------------
Yeah rite in other words, Pakistan should apologize to them for defeating them in their home soil...
Not for defeating, but for showing lack of sportsmanship.....
Even the tournament director(who is not Indian) found that objectionable and spoken to the Pakistani coach....
“I have spoken to Shahnaz and told him that the behaviour of Pakistan players went beyond what is acceptable to standards of the FIH,” Doyer was quoted as saying in the statement.
The coach has apologized but you cannot blame Indian Hockey federation if they think the apology is not enough according to the standard they have...

B4zuo1cCEAAVYuX.jpg

Pakistan creating too much drama.......jeet gaye, khushyan manao, India ke peche kyun par gaye, India doing that, not doing this....:lol:
Ham to khushian hi mana rhy thy par hamari jeet aap ko hi hazam nahi hui:pakistan:

Then that's double win for Pakistan, you win the game and also no penalty for misbehavior....you should be double happy and ignore what the Indian Hockey federation is doing......if they don't want to play with Pakistan in home soil further, then so be it, you can play in countries which tolerate such behaviour....like the Hockey India president said....
However, claiming that FIH’s decision is unaccpetable to India, the Hockey India president wrote, “I am instructing my CEO to inform FIH that in case this kind of behaviour by teams is within normal and tolerable limits of FIH, then we may not be interested to host any more tournaments in India and the tournaments may be shifted to countries which tolerate this kind of nonsense and uncouth behaviour.”

Ham to khushian hi mana rhy thy par hamari jeet aap ko hi hazam nahi hui:pakistan:
Hamein hazam nahi hui to kya hua....tum Khushian manate raho....see the post above....

After comprehensively winning the game 4-3, Pakistani players removed their shirts, started dancing in jubilation, and raised obscene gestures towards the crowd.

FIH bans two Pakistani players for misconduct - Sport - DAWN.COM

So removing clothes is only allowed if it were a woman? :unsure: Why did the shirt removal arouse the men and women in the stadium? Like you people dont have 90% naked women in your bollywood or even mini skirts on your street? Damn drama indeed! Or maybe plain hypocrisy?

As for the dancing? What did they need to only do some Indian god dance in order for the behaviour to be accepted? Seriously I dont get it...This was a serious case of mirchi! Like people in India dont dance at victory? What was that then? Old people moving?

In my opinion one should be graceful in both the victory & in defeat. I have watched the clips over on the TV; I agree that behaviour of Pakistani players lacked ‘Sport man’ spirit and was void of grace.

Shahnaz Sheikh was the part of Pakistan’s’ Hockey team; which after missing 5 “Penalties” were defeated by West Germany in Munich Olympics and wrapped the silver medal round their shoes. 11 players of Pakistan’s team were banned for 2 years. The same man is now the manager; it seems that he never learnt from his past mistakes.

Notwithstanding the above; Indians are also equally childish and unable to accept defeat gracefully especially at the hands of Pakistan. Indian gov’t under the Butcher Modi and the Indian media is after Pakistan’s blood and would exploit every opportunity to malign Pakistan. After all we were the same country until 1947 and exhibit similar juvenile behaviour in victory as well as defeat. 67 years is not long enough to change the mind-set of the two siblings.

I see such uncouth behaviour among the football fans all over the world. But football is essentially a working class game whereas both hockey & cricket is supposedly gentlemen’s past times. I would ignore the reckless behaviour of both the teams as sign of immaturity & lack of class and let it pass.

Last edited:
After comprehensively winning the game 4-3, Pakistani players removed their shirts, started dancing in jubilation, and raised obscene gestures towards the crowd.

So removing clothes is only allowed if it were a woman? :unsure: Why did the shirt removal arouse the men and women in the stadium? Like you people dont have 90% naked women in your bollywood or even mini skirts on your street? Damn drama indeed! Or maybe plain hypocrisy?

As for the dancing? What did they need to only do some Indian god dance in order for the behaviour to be accepted? Seriously I dont get it...This was a serious case of mirchi! Like people in India dont dance at victory? What was that then? Old people moving?
No one is against taking off the shirt, and I don't know how you related it to arousal? And the way you brought in Bollywood to justify their unprofessional behavior is lame. apple and oranges. Indians raised concern about indecent gestures not dancing.

As for the dancing? What did they need to only do some Indian god dance in order for the behaviour to be accepted? Seriously I dont get it...This was a serious case of mirchi! Like people in India dont dance at victory? What was that then? Old people moving?....
You talk too much unnecessarily and without proper knowledge....
See the first picture in the thread given below......
Kya yahi sab sikhate hain Pakistan main?

Last edited:
ofcourse this kind of frustration was expected froma country like india who lost the semi final from pakistan in their homegroud :p:
thumbds for team pakistan... you made us proud even with no financial support from the goverment:pakistan:

No one is against taking off the shirt, and I don't know how you related it to arousal? And the way you brought in Bollywood to justify their unprofessional behavior is lame. apple and oranges. Indians raised concern about indecent gestures not dancing.
Okk...so that 1 person flamed up your media like anything and blamed a whole team is really really unbelievable! I dont approve of what he did but Indian media shouldnt bad mouth like that all the way to asking for a ban?!

How about Indians try and see how much disrespect was given to the team even BEFORE the winning? Why turn a blind eye to that?

You talk too much unnecessarily and without proper knowledge....
See the first picture in the thread given below......
Kya yahi sab sikhate hain Pakistan main?
Its not called proper knowledge but when you want to turn a blind eye to the attitude of Indians to their guests then we can all turn a blind eye to 1 gesture!

I would like to copy this from the other thread which you happen to miss

There are 22 players and 21 are giving thumbs up but the focus is on one bacha ...

How about some thank you for the other poor guys who are giving thumbs up and double handed thank you with hands above their heads

:nhl_checking::nhl_checking:

Its sports , when you win you earned it to rub it in if needed specially if the crowd is hostile

Its called Testosterone, people are high during the games and its completely natural to be full of it

Source: Kya yahi sab sikhate hain Pakistan main?

Back
Top Bottom