What's new

Indian Court says premarital sex to be considered legal marriage

Duly noted.

No tail chasing in India.
@Dillinger damn mate now I have no reason at all to visit. :undecided: Ok wait I have one but you won't like it. :whistle:

I hope you have heard of things like condoms? The Judgment is about child support of a child born to a live in partner which are the same as in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this law :D it will stop those cheater who sleep with girls after making fake promises of marriage/love/sacha pyaar etc

I don't see much difference between gf and wife in western countries other than legal commitment (or no easy escape option). You sleep/eat together with gf and most of these partners have kids as well and living together for 8/9 years

One judge's ruling that can be overturned and that can be/will be quashed by higher courts. Means nothing in reality- if this eer gets to a test case stage then it could mean somthing but even then all involved would have the right to appeal to higher courts.

I like this law :D it will stop those cheater who sleep with girls after making fake promises of marriage/love/sacha pyaar etc

I don't see much difference between gf and wife in western countries other than legal commitment (or no easy escape option). You sleep/eat together with gf and most of these partners have kids as well and living together for 8/9 years
Here they give benefit to single mother(for each child), so am not sure the guy gives any support.

Here they give benefit to single mother(for each child), so am not sure the guy gives any support.

He is responsible to pay child support if he is biological father and if his name is on birth certificate of child and child was born after 1 Dec 2003. How much he has to pay depend on his earning and how they have split the custody of kids

Oh my god...

How many times have i been married then......

Not even once unless you've lived with the women you were with for a lengthy period and fathered a child with them..only under that scenario does this judgement apply to you.

Back
Top Bottom