What's new

Indian consulate attacked in Mazar-e-Sharif in Afghanistan

Now blame pak indian NSA and indizn establishmdnt doing all these and blame pak so get heavy chunk of money from govt

This entire thread , people think this is a inside job . I haven't heard this type of retarded conspiracies since flat earthers.

IB, NSA and Indian Government are well aware about the Indian interest and foreign policy.

seem like there r forces who dnt like peace between Pak-Ind. it cant be Pak military ,as RS gave its full support for peace process to Ns, neither i think its indian side. We sides should together fight those elements involved in these terror attacks and continue the peace process.
Whole pakistan dont want peace with India, look at Pakistani members on pdf they are shitting hate everywhere.

To those saying false flag for recent attacks wait for massive false flag attacks in your country.

Whole pakistan dont want peace with India, look at Pakistani members on pdf they are shitting hate everywhere.
same cant be said for indians about Pakistan? main thing is the head of state of both countries r trying to do the right thing everyone can write whatever they think is right but that dsnt make it right.

This entire thread , people think this is a inside job . I haven't heard this type of retarded conspiracies since flat earthers.

images
Seriously, i thought there are some sane people in here, it turns out i am wrong. Pakistanis live in their own parallel world and thinks India is attacking its own ppl to disrupt the talks that was started by India itself. Talk about delusions

same cant be said for indians about Pakistan? main thing is the head of state of both countries r trying to do the right thing everyone can write whatever they think is right but that dsnt make it right.
Going by your people posts, we can easily see how much peace you wanted with India. You people on one hand wants India to start peace process and then backstab

To those saying false flag for recent attacks wait for massive false flag attacks in your country.
PDF is not Pakistan....your sampling has gone really wrong...!

Evil designs with evils inventions..putiting future of over billion people in jeopardy...hate such blood suckers...let's not lose nerves here folks.

If people cant see a driving force behind the recent surge right after talks instead of the usual blame Pakistan for all problems, then they arnt really worth the time to be invited for talks. Let them whine and issue the usual paper bag threats.

It's quite obvious but not for people in Pakistan who sees everything as an Indian/Western conspiracy against them.

Atleast analyze what you are typing, If Pakistanis blame every single thing on Indians same thing goes around of Indians. So we are equal either we both are equally stupid or smart.

Things are going to get messy Sir, don't want to invest emotionally too much in such threads, I would rather let respective agencies handle things and can only wish things don't spiral down to nasty level.

Missed out on that news, any causalities?
no word. it was more raw and crude than attack on pathankot . hopefully only deaths are of the terrorists

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom