What's new

Indian Companies to Invest in Auto Sector in Bangladesh

Great news for BD
New jobs will be created and local area will be developed
New cars of affordable prices will be available to middle-lower class
Relations with India have risen to all-time high
Foreign investment is actively encouraged and promoted in Bangladesh
We need fuel efficient, low maintenance and high mileage cars

Quality is an important issue as Indian cars have a bad rep of being low on durability

A popular BD joke “ TATA ek bochor por tata!”
means TATA cars lasts for only 1 year then goodbye!
Hope this changes!

This is as bad as it gets. What is the benefit of improving relations with a country that has no meaningful industry of note? Can these Hindutva terrorists even build a civilian airliner of its own design?

There are dozens of other Muslim and other automakers which can benefit Bangladeshi economy enormously, much more than some junk sold primarily for potholed roads of Hindutva terrorism infested land.

Moshay, dhooti unchiye doure apnar hinduttobader aankhrai pouche go-mutro diye chaan-paan shere gongai doob den! Bangladeshe apnake keho ashite bole nai, moshay!

Ato barfattai korle farakkar kol ta bondho kore debo, hege chochar jol pabe na bondhu, lungi tule mathe ghate dourate hobe!! :lol:

Are you the forum police are you? Why don't you post photos of maseratti and lexus and ferrari as well! Just cause you post photos doesn't mean shyte! With 200% import tax, those cars that you have posted, will be out of the reach of Middle class Bangladeshis. So until and unless these companies set up their plant in Bangladesh, which they won't, cause the market is so small, these "Muslim" cars will bomb out.

At the end of the day its just a business proposition! If Bangladeshis don't buy the "Hindu" cars, they will shut down their business in Bangladesh. End of the story.

Also :lol:

If any Bangladeshi were to ask or for that matter, if any serious intelligent person from a respectable country were to ask on those issues, then would I respond. Illiterate morons from the country with more than half of the world's sanitationless people do not deserve to be in a Bangladeshi sub-forum in the first place.

You can place your argument without being arrogant. Its a open forum and everybody is expected to participate regardless of country of origin. Thats how we share our views and contradiction. If you have a problem with that then you can write your argument in a Op-Ed. Not in a open forum.

Your immaturity as a Bangladeshi puts every Bangladeshi in the same foot which is unwarranted.

Ato barfattai korle farakkar kol ta bondho kore debo, hege chochar jol pabe na bondhu, lungi tule mathe ghate dourate hobe!! :lol:

:rofl: That has got to be the dirtiest come back ever! How on earth did you manage to come up with that!

You can place your argument without being arrogant. Its a open forum and everybody is expected to participate regardless of country of origin. Thats how we share our views and contradiction. If you have a problem with that then you can write your argument in a Op-Ed. Not in a open forum.

Your immaturity as a Bangladeshi puts every Bangladeshi in the same foot which is unwarranted.

This is a Pakistani forum, not an Indian troll-fest forum. I do not have the intention, time, or patience to waste my time on some dhoti-clad cow-urine drinkers or their ilks. I have shown enough pictures already, if somebody from a respectable place or with some intelligence shows up and asks some question, I will try my best to answer.

Why should I entertain the hollow words of some Indian fools?

This is a Pakistani forum, not an Indian troll-fest forum. I do not have the intention, time, or patience to waste my time on some dhoti-clad cow-urine drinkers or their ilks. I have shown enough pictures already, if somebody from a respectable place or with some intelligence shows up and asks some question, I will try my best to answer.

Why should I entertain the hollow words of some Indian fools?

Your picture was taken as granted, but nobody is bound to give a $ about them.
Anyways your post were reported.

Are you the forum police are you? Why don't you post photos of maseratti and lexus and ferrari as well! Just cause you post photos doesn't mean shyte! With 200% import tax, those cars that you have posted, will be out of the reach of Middle class Bangladeshis. So until and unless these companies set up their plant in Bangladesh, which they won't, cause the market is so small, these "Muslim" cars will bomb out.

At the end of the day its just a business proposition! If Bangladeshis don't buy the "Hindu" cars, they will shut down their business in Bangladesh. End of the story.

Also :lol:

This is a Bangladeshi sub-forum. How many Unfu*****believable times do I have to repeat that! Bangladeshis will do whatever they need to do. So you are an uninvited pest in here. Get lost! Once ur dhoti-clad saffron terrorists are taken care of, ur Tata- and ur tatti will go the same direction - to the bottom of Ganga!

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Your picture was taken as granted, but nobody is bound to give a $ about them.
Anyways your post were reported.

Reported for what? Are you an Indian?

@Iajdani mate dw about this gangster, he will be banned for good the moment mods come online.

@Banglar Lathial: Correct me if I am wrong, but what does religion have to do with making cars? We (like many Muslims) use Japanese cars and they are superb and at a good price. Does that mean we are driving Buddhist or Shinto cars? Even Taliban use Toyota pick-up trucks as "technicals".

TBBBB.bmp

I used to remember the Maruti 800s back in the 80's and 90's (as a child). Indian cars were never really good in quality back then. They were of horrible quality.

But now, having looked at the Tata Aria and Manza, they are of good quality and feasible.

tata-aria11.jpg

Tata Aria

tata-motors-indigo-manza.jpg

Tata Manza

And did you know that Tata now owns Jaguar and Land Rover? They are Britain's premium car brands. And managing brands and companies like that takes skill.

The same story for Proton (Malaysia), Hyundai (Korea) and Kia (Korea). And they make good cars, see them quite often on the roads.

My point is, mass-manufacturing of good quality cars takes practice and time.

Iran has a good car industry, and it is the largest auto-maker in the Middle East. But they only manufacture left-hand drive models. We drive right-hand drive models only. So, it isn't practical. I haven't seen a single Iranian made car in Bangladesh.

@Banglar Lathial: Correct me if I am wrong, but what does religion have to do with making cars? We (like many Muslims) use Japanese cars and they are superb and at a good price. Does that mean we are driving Buddhist or Shinto cars? Even Taliban use Toyota pick-up trucks as "technicals".

TBBBB.bmp

I used to remember the Maruti 800s back in the 80's and 90's (as a child). Indian cars were never really good in quality back then. They were of horrible quality.

But now, having looked at the Tata Aria and Manza, they are of good quality and feasible.

tata-aria11.jpg

Tata Aria

tata-motors-indigo-manza.jpg

Tata Manza

And did you know that Tata now owns Jaguar and Land Rover? They are Britain's premium car brands. And managing brands and companies like that takes skill.

The same story for Proton (Malaysia), Hyundai (Korea) and Kia (Korea). And they make good cars, see them quite often on the roads.

My point is, mass-manufacturing of good quality cars takes practice and time.

Iran has a good car industry, and it is the largest auto-maker in the Middle East. But they only manufacture left-hand drive models. We drive right-hand drive models only. So, it isn't practical. I haven't seen a single Iranian made car in Bangladesh.

Zabanya,

Iran can make right-hand made cars for Bangladesh. This is not a tough ask at all. Taking over Jaguar and Land Rover means nothing significant since they were dying breeds, so to speak. That is why they sold them to some Indian manufacturer. Do you think Bangladeshis are unfamiliar with Indian cars? They more often look like this:

tata-nano-img_10.jpg

Why did you post the Taliban photos? What relevance does it have with the topic? India is the only country which shoots Bangladeshis indiscriminately at the border, no Muslim country shoots Bangladeshis indiscriminately like this in the present day. Bangladeshis can only think of a strong, independent future if we align with the Muslim world and exchange more with these countries. By letting go of these opportunities and by allowing these weak fledgling Indian automakers a foothold in the rising Bangladeshi automarket, Bangladesh is essentially ruining two important chances:

The opportunity to strengthen its own position in the world and the opportunity to weaken the only country that is belligerent to Bangladesh. Remember, Bangladesh can not and must not become part of "Akhand Bharat" and no matter what some members may claim, all of them dream of "Akhand Bharat".

Bangladesh should strategize intelligently and act accordingly. Inviting India in is a recipe for trouble.

This is as bad as it gets. What is the benefit of improving relations with a country that has no meaningful industry of note? Can these Hindutva terrorists even build a civilian airliner of its own design?

There are dozens of other Muslim and other automakers which can benefit Bangladeshi economy enormously, much more than some junk sold primarily for potholed roads of Hindutva terrorism infested land.

We are talking abt cars not civilian airliner
And BD has imported TATA buses and trucks for decades now nothing new
Manufacturing in BD will lower costs :tup:

What do cars have to do with religion :hitwall:
If you have problem use an Islamic car sticker ;)

Forget about Iran they are under UN sanction
They can't export even if they wanted to

India probably can not yet produce a supercar like this Moroccan one. It truly shows where Bangladeshi policymakers' allegiance lies if they pick India over all these reliable countries.

102732d1227579470-2012-lotus-esprit-fulgura07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom