What's new

Indian companies robbing millions from Bangladesh

Bangladesh export to india is only $300-400 million, which Bangladesh very well can move somewhere else and live without. On the other hand, indian export (through legal and illegal channel) to Bangladesh worth about $10 billion (translation income for 10 of millions of indians) which india can ill afford to live without.

Please give us a reliable link or proof of these assertions.

I think India has done its biggest mistake by giving freedom to these guys from Pak.

First Bangladeshis earned their independence, india just helped from sideline and took the ride for it own benefit.

Second, if it were mistake by indians then India should immediately apologize to Pakistan for wrong doing. And Pakistan should demand war reparation from India for war and aggression.

First Bangladeshis earned their independence, india just helped from sideline and took the ride for it own benefit.

Second, if it were mistake by indians then India should immediately apologize to Pakistan for wrong doing. And Pakistan should demand war reparation from India for war and aggression.

EARNED ????????:rofl::rofl: :crazy::crazy: HOW????????? how did u earned independence??? can u explain...........

for ur second para..... hahaha pls demand go to U.N and demand hahaha

Last edited:
Please give us a reliable link or proof of these assertions.

There are more than billion indians in this plannet. It's virtually impossible to provide link for each time indians look for link. Besides, indians branded themselves to be IT, economic and what not savy. So, one can easily expect india can do some serious research on that, not the one manufactured by indian media. In previous, other threads also had stats in this reagrd, feel free to look through.

EARNED ????????:rofl::rofl: :crazy::crazy: HOW????????? how did u earned independence??? can u explain...........

I think India has done its biggest mistake by giving freedom to these guys from Pak.

Why dont you apologize to Pakistan for war on them as you admitted indian mistake?

It took just two posts for typical indians to turn on their deption switch and make 180 degree turn. So predictable....

Bangladesh independence histroy is known fact and if you have question what Bangladeshis did, look up some books.

Why dont you apologize to Pakistan for war on them as you admitted indian mistake?

Bangladesh independence histroy is known fact and if you have question what Bangladeshis did, look up some books.

we will appplogise hahaha ok we will when the matter will be in U.N hahhaa go to U.N and cry there. they will put this matter in files like kashmir.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is a sad sight to see Bangladeshi's playing the victim card again. it smacks of low self esteem. and LOL at Zakir for calling India his sworn enemy.

There are more than billion indians in this plannet. It's virtually impossible to provide link for each time indians look for link.

Indeed, but it is not impossible apparently for you to make what look like unsubstantiated assertions. Well, so much for debate.

Besides, indians branded themselves to be IT, economic and what not savy. So, one can easily expect india can do some serious research on that, not the one manufactured by indian media. In previous, other threads also had stats in this reagrd, feel free to look through.

If you make an assertion, it has to be backed up - every time. Otherwise, anyone can make assertions too.

For example, I can assert that Bangladeshis are extremely grateful for the Maruti 800s from India, that were never meant to be Taxis, but that they are using anyway. In fact they are so grateful that they are composing songs to us.

Do some research and look up the link. It's there somewhere. or must be?

I'll say a few things seriously:

1. The Maruti 800 is a car meant for family use; it's not junk but it's not a great car.

It shouldn't be used as a Taxi; hardly ever has in India. The wear and tear on a Maruti from being used as a Taxi would be enormous.

It's like using a lawn tennis bat to play cricket.

2. You get what you pay for; simple economics and simple business.

If Bangladeshis want better quality; they will pay for it. If not, they won't.

3. Saying Indian companies are robbing Bangladesh is as juvenile as the Indians who say that American companies are robbing India.

It's a free market.

Bangladesh export to india is only $300-400 million, which Bangladesh very well can move somewhere else and live without. On the other hand, indian export (through legal and illegal channel) to Bangladesh worth about $10 billion (translation income for 10 of millions of indians) which india can ill afford to live without.

So, here is a credible World Bank report on India-Bangladesh trade -

South Asia - Bangladesh, India Trade

*Indian exports to Bangladesh account for 15% of Bangladeshi imports.
*Bangladeshi exports to India account for less than 1% of Indian imports.

Detailed report -

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/SOUTHASIAEXT/Resources/223546-1168296540386/ch2.pdf

*India exported $1.7 billion worth goods to Bangladesh in 2004.

Have a look at this report -

Bangladesh gets duty-free access to India's garment mkt- Foreign Trade-Economy-News-The Economic Times

So, there is about a $2 billion trade gap between India and Bangladesh.

And, in 2009, Indian exports stood at about $200 billion dollars
-

India’s exports to touch US$ 200 billion by 2009 : Asia Economy Watch

So, you are trying to say that India can ill afford to live without exporting to Bangladesh? :rofl:

I can give you numerous sources of Bangladeshi govt begging India to increase trade -

Bangladesh to request India to lift export ban on rice, pulse, onion

Bangladeshi ministry wants to export gas to India

:toast_sign:

FOR YOUR INFO =

robbing = taking by force or taking without knowledge.

please tell me how can a taxi driver be forced to buy only maruthi? that too by the company itself?

if your politicians are forcing you, then it should be "politicians robbing BD" and not the car companies.

if the company is forcing you, please let me know how they are able to force someone to buy cars.. I want to know.

Thanks

BNP's policy was buy Indian or die. This dishonest policy has, of course, created many millionairs, the top being that be-Huda minister, during BNP's five years. Now, let us see what the present Indian Chamcha AL does to rectify the situation.
uncle:azn: seems you are really disgruntled with india.indians,indian products.look i dont have much idea about the political situation but as you said both the parties are pro india then why the hell do you guys elect them at the first place.and if your own people dont think about your intrests then how the hell do you expect it from indians:disagree:. and if you really believe that the product sold to you was of inferior quality compared to that of japanese because they were manufactured in india then you too must agree that bangladesh dosent even have basic maintenance standards as the similar product has been running in india trouble free.even 15 year old models:cheesy:.yes we like made in india cars unlike you with no self-esteem just happy to buy japanese products even used ones:rofl:.
why dont you guys ram those stupid indian tash with your high quality imported monster trucks of yours :taz:. i,d be waiting for the video:victory:.or you can take out your frustration on them with a sledge hammer.:flame:. :D

1. The Maruti 800 is a car meant for family use; it's not junk but it's not a great car.

It shouldn't be used as a Taxi; hardly ever has in India. The wear and tear on a Maruti from being used as a Taxi would be enormous.

It's like using a lawn tennis bat to play cricket.

2. You get what you pay for; simple economics and simple business.

If Bangladeshis want better quality; they will pay for it. If not, they won't.

3. Saying Indian companies are robbing Bangladesh is as juvenile as the Indians who say that American companies are robbing India.

It's a free market.
absolutley right.:tup:. how the hell did your goverment sanctioned those products:disagree: and who conducted the feasibility study were they retards coz even a 12 year old indian would tell you that maruti 800 is meant for small families not taxis:hitwall:.
there were plenty of option available even in india.tata indica vista would have been a great buy.
i think your goverment wanted some share in an already slim budget japanese would,nt even take you guys seriously at least we as neighbours tried to provide you a car.it was your necessity not ours.
and as it has been said numerous times you get what you pay for.:coffee:

By the way How many years millitry rule bangladesh after 1971. Some people never think positive and future always talk about past. Every new born country have to depend on big country. My friend if you don't like don't buy indian product like we don't buy chiness product.

FOR YOUR INFO =

robbing = taking by force or taking without knowledge.

please tell me how can a taxi driver be forced to buy only maruthi? that too by the company itself?

if your politicians are forcing you, then it should be "politicians robbing BD" and not the car companies.

if the company is forcing you, please let me know how they are able to force someone to buy cars.. I want to know.

Thanks

Agreed. This has become a hate thread it seems.

Back
Top Bottom