What's new

Indian companies robbing millions from Bangladesh

To all fellow Indians here,

Can't you guys realize that all these "Bangladeshis" here are nothing but trolls? Stop paying attention to them.

And the reason why Indian companies export junk to Bangladesh is because Bangladeshis can only afford junk. You get what you pay for.

Why won't these people buy Hyundai i10 and i20 and Maruti A-Star which are designed and manufactured solely in India?

And seriously, as I mentioned before, I could not find any credible news outlet discussing this issue. Unless these "Bangladeshis" can provide additional sources, we should treat this as nothing else but false crap.

Bangladesh is and will not be a good market for Indian small cars. Its just about taste and durability. Even Korean cars are not as popular here as it is in India.
only reason those junks made their way into BD market, is corruption and greed.

In the public transportation field, Indian Tata buses and trucks are doing fairly well here with no much complaint whatsoever.

Bangladesh is and will not be a good market for Indian small cars. Its just about taste and durability. Even Korean cars are not as popular here as it is in India.
only reason those junks made their way into BD market, is corruption and greed.

In the public transportation field, Indian Tata buses and trucks are doing fairly well here with no much complaint whatsoever.

What are the most popular automobile manufacturers in BD? Toyota and Nissan?

And as you mentioned.. corrupt BD officials are responsible for these low-quality vehicles on Dhaka's streets. So why is India getting the blame for all this? Again.. you get what you pay for.

The maruti 800,is a old-design car which is no more manufactured and maruti alto has effectively replaced it here.....heck,even the zen is replaced by the zen estilo!.......800 as a cab!!!,joke of the century.......hmmmand zakir bhai,ride some bharati downmarket craps like the i10,i20,a-star and whole lot of new comers in the market essentially made for the middle class, you will surely like them unless you are a billionare!!!.......i would say bd made the wrong choice by choosing the maruti800(in todays world) NOT India......you could have chosen much better cars from india itself,and as it has been clarified the shitty 800's weren't even properly maintained......what'd you honestly expect in such case???

choices a few select , dont make something junk or crap as per even the Korean
automobile.. and what are you calling a junk was something most indian sometimes back cherised (i learned my driving on this car) but now it has become outdated ...so rather moved in for something brander
ok let me suggest you try
Mitsubishi pajero (hope this will make you stop whining)

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

choices a few select , dont make something junk or crap as per even the Korean
automobile.. and what are you calling a junk was something most indian sometimes back cherised (i learned my driving on this car) but now it has become outdated ...so rather moved in for something brander
ok let me suggest you try
Mitsubishi pajero (hope this will make you stop whining)

So basically it was wrong taxis selected. Maruti Suzuki is not viable for commercial use and it is just for Home use.

This is nothing big deal as many Chinese products sold in India are junk and if we start posting in the forum, it will also be a junk. I am really sorry for those who lost money because of this.

Arihant, are you out of your mind bro??? You are saying Sorry to some dumb @$$ morons (sorry Mods can’t help, excuse me this time) whose primary task in this forum is to puke out their frustration against India. These people are filled with inferiority complex and can say and write any dumb thing against India. At first place we must not answer such threads. These ppl talk about standard and Japs as if we don’t know BD standard. What does BD have to be robbed??? Leave them alone guys let them have fraternity with whomever they feel like.

Chao :cheers:

Foreign companies will always try to rob you,question is why do you allow it?
So instead of accusing others,we should clean our home first.

Since you are accepting abuse and robbing by foreigners specially by indians, clean up should be starting with your stooge act. That much is clear.

It was the Murshid Khan/Nazmul Huda/Matlub and Saifur Rahman gangue of BNP led governement who allowed this small school car could be used as Taxi cab only to pocket billions. Saifur Rahman not only allowed this but also applied huge taxes on Japanese reconditioned car so that Indian cars could make its way into BD market.

Bingo, that was the fact. These stooges worked from BNP govt to benefit their pocket and offcourse indian cpmpanies.

Brother, Maruti Suzuki is run by Suzuki Motors which is fully subsidiary of the Japanese Suzuki. Also, see the design of the Maruti Suzuki 800 and the other Taxi Cab. There is a lot of difference in that.
Suzuki is lending its name to Maruti and is also providing technical help. But, a made in India car is basically an Indian car. Quality of a product depends not only upon the quality of technology, but also the quality of workforce. I think poor Indian workmanship is mostly responsible for the poor quality cars.

Hey J*rk off listen. You need to take off your bollywood glass and read this report and get a taste of reality. You bharati make me lough. :lol:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Hunger in India states 'alarming'

a south asian pointing fingers at our poverty makes me laugh. (also read the article, India has managed to score higher than your own country, still extremely shameful for both countries)

What that guy said is in bad taste, I don't support a word he said, but what you've said is no better. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Arihant, ----These ppl talk about standard and Japs as if we don’t know BD standard. What does BD have to be robbed??? Leave them alone guys let them have fraternity with whomever they feel like.
Chao :cheers:
Our garments, oceangoing medium size ships, plastic products, jute goods, paper - to name a few - are world class. We do not produce shoddy products like India and then try to bribe our way into the foreign market.

About robbing, you are robbing US$3.5b every year by selling low quality goods to Bangladesh. Do not pretend your standard is better than ours. In lieu of all your moon excursion and atomic submarine, India remains basically the dustbin of this earth. You have the filthiest standard of living.

I do not see any reason why you should not remain so for the next two hundred years. Your minds are so backward that you do not have the social awareness to rectify the disparities among your population.

We are not suffering from inferiority complex, but may be of superiority complex vis-a-vis India. Come to Dhaka, see our developments, which you will not find even in your very famous Delhi.

Last edited:
...India remains basically the dustbin of this earth. You have the filthiest standard of living.

I do not see any reason why you should not remain so for the next two hundred years. Your minds are so backward that you do not have the social awareness to rectify the disparities among your population.

We are not suffering from inferiority complex, but may be of superiority complex vis-a-vis India. Come to Dhaka, see our developments, which you will not find even in your very famous Delhi.

That takes the adage - 'pot calling the kettle black' - to a whole new level of imbecilic whine.:crazy:

Seriously, sometimes try to think, not through your rectum.:rofl:

That takes the adage - 'pot calling the kettle black' - to a whole new level of imbecilic whine.:crazy:

Seriously, sometimes try to think, not through your rectum.:rofl:

Do not try to hide your shame by putting some meaningless words together that do not make a sentence and do not bear any meanings. Learn to answer and talk straight like a man and do not be over smart. You are the one who whines like a dirty pig.

Guys,leave some of the bd members here alone......that wud be good for us and also for them........they are certainly living in delusional world........nothing can be funnier than a bangladeshi questioning indian poverty and living standards!........you guys surely aint the brightest ones around for sure......you have a problem with indian cars,bring up your own automobile industry.....oh,i forgot you cant afford that!!!.....bangladeshi poverty and living standards-do i need to spoonfeed you bout that......nijer chorkay tel din,tate apnader-e bhalo hobe

Suzuki is lending its name to Maruti and is also providing technical help. But, a made in India car is basically an Indian car. Quality of a product depends not only upon the quality of technology, but also the quality of workforce. I think poor Indian workmanship is mostly responsible for the poor quality cars.

Why dont you go any buy Audi, benz ....... who stopping, import and run.

By the Way these same Cars exported to other countries where they are not getting any problems. i20 is made in India and exported to Europe. Tata Cars Exported to Europe.

Its bangladesh which expect car run without petrol.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom