What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Rig Veda say it was mountain fed river. And you cant accept one thing and reject the other. Researchers also included India, why did you say that?

The researcher you quoted still believe that Ghaggar-Hakra can be Saraswati, the researchers were quoting that Rigvedic period people may have assumed it as mountain fed river like Indus.

They were further quoting that when Saraswati dried up they moved Eastward into Gangetic plains leaving their planned cities behind and in the hardship for survival forgot their Indus Script.

LOL!!! Bharties on history stealing mission :whistle:

Your country name India itself is illegitimate. :sick:

They can keep India just like Indonesians can keep theirs. It remind them of British Rule. But unlike Indonesians they cant stop claiming our history :omghaha:

Yes they left permanent mark on India. Hindi language also have 70% Arabic/Persian words.

I also speak hindi but don't think there are 70 % arabic/persian words in it ! Could you please prove it:)

It's not what he wants, he is puppet, it's what the Japs want. Take your stupidity to other indians.

Puyi was no ordinary man, he was the last Emperor of China, he chose to became the king of territory created by the enemies of Chinese people.

Yes they left permanent mark on India. Hindi language also have 70% Arabic/Persian words.

Yet indians deny Hindi has a strong persian/arabic influences. :omghaha:
They kept saying sanskrit, sanskrit, but less than 5% speak that language :omghaha:

The researcher you quoted still believe that Ghaggar-Hakra can be Saraswati, the researchers were quoting that Rigvedic period people may have assumed it as mountain fed river like Indus.

They were further quoting that when Saraswati dried up they moved Eastward into Gangetic plains leaving their planned cities behind and in the hardship for survival forgot their Indus Script.

BS, researcher only said Sarasvati once and only when talking about myth. For them it always was Ghaggar-Hakra, read the paper. No one outside RSS mandir call it Sarasvati, it will always be known as Ghaggar-Hakra. Because its not RV Sarasvati river as proven by latest research.

They kept saying sanskrit, sanskrit, but less than 5% speak that language :omghaha:

Actually Sanskrit has been dead for thousands of years, no one speak it as their mother tongue anywhere in India. They study it for religious reasons just Pakistanis read Quran in arabic. It was mother tongue of ancient brahmins, common people never spoke it. Thats why it died out quickly thousands of years ago as a spoken language.

BS, researcher only said Sarasvati once and only when talking about myth. For them it always was Ghaggar-Hakra, read the paper. No one outside RSS mandir call it Sarasvati, it will always be known as Ghaggar-Hakra. Because its not RV Sarasvati river as proven by latest research.

Why cherry picking the selective part which suit your narrative. :woot: I narrated the remaining part of the same research which you intensionally didn't mention here.

Say what? China says 400 million can't speak national language-Reuters

Actually Sanskrit has been dead for thousands of years, no one speak it as their mother tongue anywhere in India. They study it for religious reasons just Pakistanis read Quran in arabic. It was mother tongue of ancient brahmins, common people never spoke it. Thats why it died out quickly thousands of years ago as a spoken language.

So that's probably less than 0.5% yet they can brag about it :rofl: :rofl:

Why cherry picking the selective part which suit your narrative. :woot: I narrated the remaining part of the same research which you intensionally didn't mention here.

Say what? China says 400 million can't speak national language | Reuters

hardly cherry picking, i have full paper on PDF and they only mention Sarasvati once when talking about mythical river of Rig Veda.

So that's probably less than 0.5% :rofl: :rofl:

How about 0%, even 0.5% is generous. No one speak it as their mother tongue. About 10.000 speak as a second language.

hardly cherry, i have full paper on PDF and they only mention Sarasvati once when talking about mythical river of Rig Veda.

I also provided you a link, you ignored it for cherry picking. :woot:

So that's probably less than 0.5% yet they can brag about it :rofl: :rofl:

Sanskrit is preserved for thousands of years, I don't think Chinese even know the Chinese words their ancestors pronounced thousands of years ago. :lol::lol:

@PARAS basic urdu was already begun in pakistan because arab conquered sindh and punjab and balochistan sides before dehli

here is the post of shan from other thread.....
muslims lived in punjab for 200 years before conquering Delhi.

"Probably they did not adopt any local language there but after the conquest of Punjab in the late 10th century AD during Ghaznavid era Muslims stayed in Punjab and before conquering Delhi they had lived in Punjab for about 200 years."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom