What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

I also provided you a link, you ignored it for cherry picking. :woot:

Sanskrit is preserved for thousands of years, I don't think Chinese even know the Chinese words their ancestors pronounced thousands of years ago. :lol::lol:

Nobody now speaks sanskrit as mother tongue :laughcry:
Chinese is the world's oldest continuous language. Take it to UNESCO if you want to dispute it with your wikipedia master degree :omghaha:

Chinese is the world's oldest continuous language. Take it to UNESCO if you want to dispute it with your wikipedia master degree :omghaha:

Millions of Indian study Sanskrit in schools. So, they are very much aware of Sanskrit words. I too studied it and can even write it.

Millions of Indian study Sanskrit in schools. So, they are very much aware of Sanskrit words. I too studied it and can even write it.

Thanks for proving his point :omghaha: At least now admit sanskrit is dead and no one speak it as mother language. Slowly but surly i will open eyes of wannabe aryans on PDF. :rofl:

You national language have origin of India...

Sanskrit was developed and finished in Pakistan by Panini. :omghaha:

I got a award in Sanskrit in my Senior high school exams for highest numbers.

Its better if you search reality before doing nonsense.

Thanks for proving his point :omghaha: At least now admit sanskrit is dead and no one speak it as mother language. Slowly but surly i will open eyes of wannabe aryans on PDF. :rofl:

Where was Pakistan before 1947 all people of that place are not muslims but then you people got converted to islam.

India claims everything from IVC to Out of India theory, but none are truly India's per se.:hitwall:
Why don't india claim the universe was created by them.

Only muslim of this subcontinent living in ambiguity not us.

no matter how much you educate a Maoist Chinese in the best universities of the World including in USA, UK, France, etc. they will still eat dogs and cats (google) and follow the cruel inhuman Chinese medicine system which has made the exotic wildlife like tiger extinct. only a low IQ person will eat cat and dog meat even when other food is available. (google for

they label themselves what not, but how could an impoverished nation, that began the practise of eating dog and cat meat, ever be the center of the world??

here you are chatting with the 50-cent army of China -google, who are paid to demonize India and glorify Pakistan. they have already dug their graves by providing nuclear weapons to China and are further digging their grave much bigger. when democracy comes, China will become very peaceful and stop all warmongering. they are unnecessarily aggressive to divert the attention of their citizens. just read how China is still tightly controlled and how people are helpless to express freely on internet.

We cannot sink like them. they are appeasing Muslims and sponsoring terror indirectly.

Where was Pakistan before 1947 all people of that place are not muslims but then you people got converted to islam.

Thanks for your insight genius, we know our ancestors in those times were not muslims, shocking news.

Gandhara was Indian civilization in the same way Ionia was Greece leading to the origin of Arabic/Persian name Yunan. Ionia is Turkey now. Even Troy was Greek once.

I can confirm that when we Chinese were fighting you Turkishs thousands of years ago, you guys were not muslims at that time.

I knew about that, they headbutted into Islam as they were going away from the Mongol hoards towards Europe and as Islam was going east from the Arabian Peninsula towards Asia..

I wasn't aware of any old wars with Chinese, is that during the Qin period.. Can you expand on this, although this might be the wrong thread for that.. I know Fatih Sultan Mehmet got his gunpowder from China for the invasion of Constantinople.. And Turks and Chinese brigades clashed somewhere in the Korean war, but the Turkish brigade was outnumbered by 2 to 1.

I am sure someone more clever-clogs than me will comment on this, but i read somewhere the name Turk comes from Chinese or Mongolian, as Tu-Ruk.. Unruly people that were living around Altay area..

These days the Turkish Army goes on military maneouvres with the People's Army..

Thanks for your insight genius, we know our ancestors in those times were not muslims, shocking news.

Then how that heritage belong to you converted peoples ???

ur ancestors wer fine.............but look at the present situation

4091563610_882046d7f6.jpg

It will be known as Sarasvati in RSS mandirs only, because first Bhartis will need to prove to the world Ghaggar is actually Sarasvati. 2012 study done by 5 countries already proved Ghaggar river isnt Sarasvati.

Who the F@ck gives a S@it to what the "researchers" say. These researchers who cannot even read Sanskrit properly. Unlike you, we know our history and can interpret it. We were and still remain the custodians of entire Indian History and dont have to pretend that the world started with Bin Qasims invasions.

How does it feel to lose all your history and culture and play 3rd fiddle to desert barbarians who have been raping you for centuries?

Back
Top Bottom