What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not the first time, it has happened and not the last time...Such incidents keep happening in Mountainous terrain..

keep the hardware trade the soldiers for any of ours held by indians

So wat u want Kasab??? Justkidding

Soldiers can be traded if soldiers from ur side were captured for same reason

I understood your post. You failed to realize what I was talking about. So leave it.

Hardware.:rolleyes:

Ok leave it u didn't understand it:devil:

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

I asked about
Soldiers can be traded if soldiers from ur side were captured for same reason
Wen ur heli or plane landed Due to bad weather and we didn't returned???

POW are different thing and afaik i know they were returned

That would be highly stupid. Shouldn't happen.

There was one incident in the past where an Indian helicopter landed on a Pak military base near Siachen by mistake. There was a snow storm and the Indians were thinking they were landing on an Indian base and the Pakistanis thought it was a Pak Army helicopter (both use the same helicopters). Both sides realized who was who after they shook hands. After GHQ was informed, the Indian crew were allowed to fly back once the blizzard ended after being being given tea and biscuits.

Users browsing this thread: 70 guests + 35 members

Well, At the moment we are not in war situation with India, So it looks pilots will be released as good will after formal investigation..However helicopter may be keep in museum.I guess it is dhruv Helicopter, so new entry in museum.:cool:

I think its Aérospatiale SA 315B Lama

I think both the hardware and personnel shall be released soon because of the recent developments between two countries..

There was one incident in the past where an Indian helicopter landed on a Pak military base near Siachen by mistake. There was a snow storm and the Indians were thinking they were landing on an Indian base and the Pakistanis thought it was a Pak Army helicopter (both use the same helicopters). Both sides realized who was who after they shook hands. The Indian crew were allowed to go back after the blizzard ended after being being given tea and biscuits.

You will be surprised to know that there is a lot more of these kinds of incidences between IA and PA than people think. It might surprise you that PA officers were more than willing to serve under IA commander on a common UN mission rather than a westerner and vice versa.

I asked about

Wen ur heli or plane landed Due to bad weather and we didn't returned???

Our helis never landed in IOK or indian territory.

No this is what u said:

BS.All Pakistani Pow's have been released & all of them have been given a gift of a FM radio.

POW are different thing and afaik i know they were returned
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...qtySAw&usg=AFQjCNF4s7vaIU4JBAV2DhDQDzIuW5Ezsw

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...qtySAw&usg=AFQjCNEqGsRaxTxA3B6ycCl3w5xKbGRs3Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom