What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan Defence to IBN7 : In first view, it entered by mistake. Hopefully it is.

Moreover, Helicopter had few equipment needed for repairing of helicopter. It also had one engineer and helper with them.

Guys, as I said bad whether always seems to effect the Indians,....they have a history of supposedly bad vision..:lol:
Once one of their Fighter's windscreen wipers stopped working as well and it managed to enter our airspace, to be duly welcomed by PAF, hence it was also forced to land......in the fields.
:devil:

scan0001-14.jpg

Pakistan Defence to IBN7 : In first view, it entered by mistake. Hopefully it is.

Moreover, Helicopter had few equipment needed for repairing of helicopter. It also had one engineer and helper with them.

A Dhruv engine :D- it will not be returned for sure-

Log off ur PC, take a heli and go to the same region in bad weather.

You wont realize as to how where u r going, in your own country or the enemy country !!!

What has bad weather got to do with location? Do you get lost on your way back from the office every time it rains? What happens when you fly at night? Pak Army and Air Force use GPS, especially near border regions. We are also trained better in navigation and map reading. That's why, unlike Indians, we don't stray across that often.

What has bad weather got to do with location? Do you get lost on your way back from the office every time it rains? What happens when you fly at night? Pak Army and Air Force use GPS, especially near border regions. We are also trained better in navigation and map reading. That's why, unlike Indians, we don't stray across that often.

Have you even gone to Kashmir ? :lol:

There are established procedures to ensure a landing which includes calling up the heli on international distress frequency and ordering it to land immediately or face action. Looks like IA heli complied and landed.

I doubt that if it were on a spy mission. If it was, it would have made a dash for the border. Looks like a genuine mistake.

ok, i dont really know.

when i read the forced landing that implies that pa had to intervene to stop, and not that the indians were planning to stop.

some clarification on this is needed, because if it was a forced landing then te excuse of bad weather looks weak.

You can take a heli and go to Himalayan region. In Himalaya weather can change within a minute. We lost 2 helicopters within 7 days in Arunachal Pradesh due to bad weather.

No military or spying equipment were found on the Cheetah Heli...

Most probably, they will be sent back ;)

ok, i dont really know.

when i read the forced landing that implies that pa had to intervene to stop, and not that the indians were planning to stop.

some clarification on this is needed, because if it was a forced landing then te excuse of bad weather looks weak.

If they would not have been stopped, our pilots would have tried to get back to correct route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom