What's new

Indian, Chinese fighter aircraft come face to face near Arunachal border

Interesting. Not only did the tabloid know that the Chinese planes have nukes, they even knew which ones had them :P.
Maybe we should make the editor the head of Military Intelligence...

(no, the irony of using the word Intelligence is not lost on me..)

Maybe he dreams of aerial battles involving planes armed with nuclear-tipped air-to-air missiles?

That would be a sight to be sure. :D

They can't even indulge in a limited war let alone an all out war.

They have a mutual trade touching US80billion and both value economics. I dont think anyone is going to pull a kargil like blunder on the other.

I was expecting that you chinese will field your copy of Starship USS ENTERPRISE so that we can use our new plasma gun we brought from martians (with ToT) to take it down!:sniper:

Already done and they were so technologically sophisticated they all look like tennis balls on Indian radars. Nothing was reported since. My guess they were probably wiped out by India's advance plasma cannons. :cheers:

Top security brass of the Indian government is battling a "mysterious" threat from the Chinese side these days: tennis ball-sized UFOs.

Hundreds of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) have been sighted inside the Indian territory bordering China in recent months, raising security concerns.

The issue, initially dubbed a minor one, has turned serious as India prepares to raise it at the diplomatic level with China.

'Tennis ball-sized Chinese UFOs' put India on edge | Mail Online

Sample this to know exceptionally high qality news, one gets to savor on India TV and may be you can laugh off the rest.

&this video

I can't post all, other nuggets are here
Nuclear Tipped Aircraft Hmmm..:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but China chose not to upgrade it and instead just replace them with newer versions. You do this when you have the budget, technology, and need.

The first batch was delivered in 1995 and retired in 2009. The final batch was delivered in 1999. As I said, the rest are in the process of decommissioning. Some will be turned into practice targets; some will go to the grave. Regardless, they won't service the front line, and definitely are not stationed in places like the Tibetan Plateau. Lastly, the Su-27 performance in the drills have been pretty miserable, getting beaten pretty bad by J-10s.

:undecided: then why still having those j-7s ?

:rofl: everyone enjoying trooling?:partay:

Great joke of a report lol, two nations who have both declared a no first use policy, and how silly do they think the Chinese are sending two nuke armed jets against dog fighter aircraft lol.

Trash reporting, tabloids quoting eachother now I have seen it all.

Because we are not India, we cannot afford to replace them with expensive European fighters. Doing so will bankrupt our nation :cheers:

stop trolling man , see what your country man said first. here for you to read again ''Yes, but China chose not to upgrade it and instead just replace them with newer versions. You do this when you have the budget, technology, and need.''

If we secede India to Pakistan then China cannot nuke us! Problem solved. Someone give me MMS' personal phone number so I can share this great revelation.

If we secede India to Pakistan then China cannot nuke us! Problem solved. Someone give me MMS' personal phone number so I can share this great revelation.

Great sir, India really lacks intellectuals like you that will surely solve 90% problems of the region. I recommend your name for noble prize for peace. :angel:

stop trolling man , see what your country man said first. here for you to read again ''Yes, but China chose not to upgrade it and instead just replace them with newer versions. You do this when you have the budget, technology, and need.''

There is nothing wrong with replacing the old with the new. Given the fact that science, technology, materials and engineering processes have matured over the years. Sometimes it is better to replace the thing entirely rather than upgrading and wasting further resources on it.

For instance I may only upgrade my PC for a couple of years before giving it away and build a brand new one from scratch with brand new parts. I can keep it for longer if I wish to, but not all new parts are compatible and some may not be optimized or fit into old chassis or sockets. Overheating due to poor conductivity or ventilations, or power insufficiency are amongst the list of problems, especially if you are fond of overclocking your PC to the max.

The frame maybe kept, but with emergence of newer materials and technology, parts chosen may or may not be the same. There will always be a time when enough is enough and the entire thing including the frame will be scrapped altogether.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom