What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

yYh06Ux.jpg

You know, if this had happen with another nation I would call BS. You do not accidentally shoot a missile into another country while doing maintenance work. That sounds too crazy like a Hollywood comedy!

But with India it is a distinct possibility because of the extraordinary incompetetence of the country. I mean, they had a warship tip over doing maintenance so anything is possible with such Indiots!

The question remains how do you assess that with a flying projectile in its flight path being tracked by Radar?
A

There is no way, every inbound projectile is taken as a hostile and "hot". Otherwise what's the purpose of firing it. Pakistan showed a lot of restraint. IMO this was an experimental HGV type object and a message due to induction of various offensive and defensive systems on our side.

technical malfunction.....
what!!!!
1. how does its flight path was so accurate or they were feeding flight data or checking the launch procedure???
2. technical malfunction .... this was absolutely intentional as missile of this sort is always fired by permission from the command center.......
this is some sort of Bollywood explanation.........
Pakistan must raise this issue to all forums that how can a recently developed missile get fired by itself.....

I would still caution on overly critical conclusions without knowing the exact picture. Yes the Indians may have a sinister plan but it is also likely they just bungled up a test
Agreed. We are pontificating on half baked information. We will unfortunately have to wait and very likely never know the ins and outs of thos whole event.
A

One projectile will hit Islamabad one day and DG will found convincing the audience dont worry countrymen it missed the target :lol:
Yes it's hit the Supreme Court building. So it missed the potentially intended target GHQ by a huge margin, so no worries it was just an "accident and technical mishap".

We did the same for TTP untill the APS incident, we did the same for the US untill they obliterated the Salalah post and trying do the same with India now, so it would prove to be our last mistake!

Why not we accidentally discharge a torpedo towards their ever curious poking submarine obviously due to technical malfunction. That would teach'em a lesson indeed.

Leave it to the Indians to successfully accidentally fire a nuclear capable cruise missile and also have it land on enemy territory.

so you deny now official words of GOI and indian forces sir ?

it seems missiles in india are in hands of monkeys sometime they fire missile on own helicopters some time maintenance crew fire it like firecrackers .
Barre bhai,

Don't provoke me. Please.

The helicopter shooting down was a straightforward bungle by a very senior officer, who failed to inform the AD crews that IFF was switched off in search and rescue helicopters. No blame accrued to the missile crew.

There was no maintenance
And the trajectory shows that path was pre planned.
Actually, I think it was a training exercise gone wrong. Nothing to do with maintenance.

The question remains how do you assess that with a flying projectile in its flight path being tracked by Radar?
A

I would say we don't know the full information, we are not actively on a war footing and thus a bombastic response to what might genuinely be the usual Indian technical failure might create a unnecessary situation

What I would say is that logically India sending a brahmos to us with no warhead would be just mind numbingly stupid on their part, it defies logic

As I said before even with a crashed missile the amount of information that modern labs can get gain will be high

And my opinion on why it was not engaged centers on trajectory of missile not going into any sensitive area, because I can't think of anything else

Maybe the path was pre programmed and missile was fired accidently during some exercise.
The missile is capable of it, but that was not planned at the time. A cruise missile can be planned to follow a path, and proceed to a target. In this case, an unarmed missile seems to have been planned to be mock-fired, got actually fired and went off at a tangent.

Very dangerous.

I don't really know what happened.

announcing that we intercepted it would move the eyes of the global intelligence agencies on our air defence systems which we don't want. bear in mind that this is the first time in history that a supersonic cruise missile has been intercepted. and also bear in mind that if the military was "afraid" (as some here seem to implying), ISPR didn't have to announce this at all. this was a day old news that was printed and then forgotten as a trainer jet crashing on a "routine" flight. if the ISPR was afraid, they could've simply kept quiet and let the incident just fade away. Needless to say, Pakistan has every intention of calling this out and escalating when and where they want.

the fact is that india just wasn't expecting it to get shot down oh sorry, "crash"!
Lol our Air defense is nothing like out of this world that global agencies would waste time observing it again. No there's nothing like AEGIS, THAAD or S-500 that those agencies would be curious to find out more about it.

World knows better about our Air defense because we literally have purchased those from them. We at best could only make AA HMGs mounted on top of APCs/Tanks or copies of stinger missile dubbed as Anza series
So plz refrain from day dreaming.

I would say we don't know the full information, we are not actively on a war footing and thus a bombastic response to what might genuinely be the usual Indian technical failure might create a unnecessary situation

What I would say is that logically India sending a brahmos to us with no warhead would be just mind numbingly stupid on their part, it defies logic

As I said before even with a crashed missile the amount of information that modern labs can get gain will be high

And my opinion on why it was not engaged centers on trajectory of missile not going into any sensitive area, because I can't think of anything else
When a supersonic missile dives nose down, it's terminal velocity could reach hypersonic speeds due to inertia for a brief moment before impacting on the ground.

Bhai itni speed pr impact se Sirf engine ka pichla challa bacha hai. Ab kia krna hai uska medal bna k galay me dalna hai kia? 🤗🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom