What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

So that was the world most famous, technology demonstrator , pin point accurate , hyper sonic , super sonic , indian mad Brahmos Mijjile ?? I think UN should take notice and put ban on india on testing any type of missile as it can cause direct threat of nuclear war , just imagine these scumbags not able to make a single working missile in the past 30 years and they are threatening to use nuclear weapons which is not only a threat to there neighboring countries but its more dangerous for there own population

Let me repeat one thing again, the missile did not self detonate

And without a warhead it wasn't destroyed on impact

It looks like a wreck but missile components are made to withstand alot of force and pressure

It dosent look like it but this is a information gold mine and look into the brahmos and our engineers and Chinese engineer's will be picking over everything and they will find many things intact or partially intact because the missile didn't blow up

That's why I say it defies logic for India to be testing our AD in such a retarded manner with one of their primary missiles

The fact that the Indians even let it fire accidentally or the technology failed to make it self destruct tells you how useless the Indians are, they handed over one of their primary weapons to their enemy

Ap mujhey sirf ek baat ka jawab do . Bhul jao ye missile unarmed tha ( jo k obviously humko impact k baad hi pata chala) agar ye missile nuclear warhead se armed hota . Ap mujhey as a PAKISTANI batao kiya hamara response sahi ha?
Intercept ni kar saktey they to atleast retaliate to ker saktey they na bhai .
Suppose you have the triggers. And suppose you also understand that, besides other possibilities, the incoming object can be a result of some malfunction, what would be your response (while the incoming object is still in flight)?
A- a nuclear tipped missile.
B- a conventional war head.
C- a dud

Secondly, where exactly you would aim it at?

Barre bhai,

Don't provoke me. Please.

The helicopter shooting down was a straightforward bungle by a very senior officer, who failed to inform the AD crews that IFF was switched off in search and rescue helicopters. No blame accrued to the missile crew.

There was no maintenance

Actually, I think it was a training exercise gone wrong. Nothing to do with maintenance.
I believe that it was a test launch that went wrong.

On top of military reasons, here are a few non-military angles that gives India a reason to launch a missile at Pakistan.

Escalation against Pakistan/China will bring India-USA back together
India has refused to take a position against Russia on Ukraine and USA is offended that India is not proving to be an ally at the time of need. They are also considering sanctions against India under CAATSA for S-400 procurement and on top India canceling HQ-9 orders from the USA. Looks like USA wants to teach India a lesson here.

However, an escalation against China or Pakistan will immediately invoke doctrine of necessity in Washington and they'd be willing to overlook India in wake of wider strategic objectives. Thus India-and-USA could come together if the situation escalates and India may be looking to do exactly that.

Sabotaging OIC summit in Islamabad
Timing of this incident is important. Pakistan is about to host OIC conference on 23rd March 2022. This conference will elevate dispute of Kashmir and support towards minorities and Muslims in India. If Pakistan would respond to a missile strike, it will have to postpone this incident and may loss opportunity to host it altogether - a win from Indian stand point.

Poke Pakistan at a time when it is unlikely to respond
India knows that under current political and international situation (OIC summit, Australia touring Pakistan and no-trust motion against PM), its in Pakistan best interest to let go a response. This will give Indian Government a chest thumping opportunity to warmup its political mass and benefit Nirandra Modi one more time.

Last edited:
One best proof it to see all six of J-10 C jet fighters (so far China delivered 6 J-10c to Pakistan ) , ,taking part in March 23, 2022 fly parade.
If there are 6 J-10 C in the Pak air on March 23 then Indian media is totally false and corrupt. Which is very common that India media issue false pictures,false prrof and photoshop.

But there were no NOTAMs, usually there are if there’s a cruise missile test.
for cruise missiles India Pakistan does not have a treaty in place so they are not bound to tell the other before testing it unlike ballistics. As @kursed mentioned earlier that if the missile is being tested in countries own airspace in the designated testing range that NOTAM is not required.

One best proof it to see all six of J-10 C jet fighters (so far China delivered 6 J-10c to Pakistan ) , ,taking part in March 23, 2022 fly parade.
If there are 6 J-10 C in the Pak air on March 23 then Indian media is totally false and corrupt. Which is very common that India media issue false pictures,false prrof and photoshop.

We just saw six J-10CP at the induction ceremony…

I believe that it was a test launch that went wrong.
I think so, too.

Has anyone noticed that on the original track of the missile, it would have landed up in the desert, somewhere close to the usual target spot at Pokhran, in Rajasthan?

Until it turned at right angles, and PDF lit up.

Back
Top Bottom