What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Looks like India pulled off another stunt to reunite the divided nation and possibly secure elections for the BJP, they knew what they were doing. They most probably tried not to target any civilians with the missile as it would have started a full blown war which is not what they want.

One thing I find amusing is the assumption by people here that every part of Pakistan is covered by AD. With my very limited knowledge I believe that:
1. We only have point defence AD systems protecting critical installations
2. I don't believe we have any system to counter a Mach 3 aerial target. And that too with the ability to change course unlike a projectile.
3. Even if were able detect and track the target. It should be a cause of optimism

Secondly government handled it very maturely to avoid escalation. Last thing we need at this point is a pointless chest thumping match. Indians know what we are capable of and without a compelling domestic reason, even they would avoid confrontation.

Suppose you have the triggers. And suppose you also understand that, besides other possibilities, the incoming object can be a result of some malfunction, what would be your response (while the incoming object is still in flight)?
A- a nuclear tipped missile.
B- a conventional war head.
C- a dud

Secondly, where exactly you would aim it at?
Atleast a conventional attack at launching pads .
By doing nothing we have convey the wrong message .
To be honest awaam bohot mayus ha bhai.

I think it has something to do with S-400 test.
Perhaps, something went wrong due to wrong translation of Russian manuals.
(when everyone is speculating, why shouldn't I ?)
Sure that's quite possible. That is why monkeys should not be given manuals to read and arms to operate.

Now that India has confirmed that it was a missile & they admitted their mistake, so everything will be hunky dory ? There will be no follow-up of this (militarily I mean) ??

And average people inside Pakistan don't have slightest clue what just happened by this horrific unprovoked missile deep inside our territory. They're living in fools paradise.

very unfortunate sorry pakistan

FNkj7MXacAIbsuT

No worries, nothing is going to come out of this. It could have been much worse.

I believe that it was a test launch that went wrong.
I think so, too.

Has anyone noticed that on the original track of the missile, it would have landed up in the desert, somewhere close to the usual target spot at Pokhran, in Rajasthan?

Until it turned at right angles, and PDF lit up.
Yeh Modi Jee ka roohaani chamatkaar bhi ho sakta hae. Kayi Bhakt unn ko 11th Avatar mantay haen. :lol: :p:
Toh aap kyon pichhe rahein hain? Barawi banke shaamil ho jayen.

If explanation, given by India, is acceptable to Pakistan government; then the matter stands resolved.

If explanation, given by India, is acceptable to Pakistan government; then the matter stands resolved.

We (ISPR) actually accepted the narrative of India even before Indian version... the body language of ISPR clearly evident... haan theeek hey unke ball agaye hay mainay pocha hey ** may soo raha tha dupehar ko kyo bheji hey .... achal yelo wapis

Last edited:
Indians here are lying, as usual, even if it's an accidental lunch there is also a self destruct mechanism present in such missiles which should have been activated when the missile is launched.
It was done intentionally to probe Pakistani defences, like the submarine and civilian aircraft transponder incident.

Back
Top Bottom