What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

I am new on this forum. However, I have been a student of various systems in the past. I don't trust these statements. Based on the following flight path and pictures posted on here of the projectile, I believe (and I could be wrong) that this was a test of a gen-1 Hypersonic glide vehicle by India. They knew that in the peacetime, there won't be any retaliation, this test also tested PA/PAF's ADS.

I don't think there was any mistake behind it. The object sort of fits the size of a gen-1 HGV, supported by the size, speed and flight path.

swarajya%2F2022-03%2F168f5dca-368b-45f8-85e3-f485b4716e79%2FPakistani_Propaganda.jpg

India have not demonstrated HGV technology yet.

Indian hypersonic missile variants are identified as Sagarika (SRBM range) and Shaurya (MRBM range) respectively. These are much bigger than this projectile.

I am not criticizing Imran Khan in this. I am criticizing those who are directly responsible for our national security particularly defense. One question, what do you think about Gen Kiyani and Pasha? just wanted to know your reviews about the leadership of both esp at the time of OBL raid?

Gen Pasha had the genes of a soldier and I have respect for his service but Gen Kiyani and Asif Ali Zardari are remembered together. The way you recall one is the way you recall the other.

But let's give Gen. Kyani a little buffer here as his challenge was unmatched. He possibly didn't had many options against USA for a person that was "the most wanted person on the planet". But you cannot say the same against Nirandra Modi and India. By not responding and showing weakness, you are only fooling yourself and then asking "we need very very good explanation" is sheer lame.

It's like a helpless women asking the rapist that she wants a very very good explanation for him raping her. Let a helpless women ask that.. and let soldiers in uniform save themselves from such a humiliation.

Well that is unusual.India owning up to its shit.I guess the back channel must have been relentless.Volatile reactions (mine included), especially on this forum, must have been heard. Although no one can really buy the technical malfunction theory , especially coming from Indians, this matter has been resolved. To our nuisance neighbour, 'until you shit the bed hard again, adios'.....

It seems Indians did warn us and that's why we behaved with restraint. DG ISPR said that Indians need to explain. And they did just that. I see no controversy or weakness there. Somehow it gives assurance that protocols worked during a crisis to contain it. I am not claiming anything just stating what seems to be most plausible scenario.

India have not demonstrated HGV technology yet.

Indian hypersonic missile variants are identified as Sagarika (SRBM range) and Shaurya (MRBM range) respectively. These are much bigger than this projectile.

I understand. Which is why I said this was "released" when a turn was made by the projectile and it may be Gen-1 experimental design. It doesn't fit a cruise missile or a BM's flight trajectory and size.

Ap mujhey sirf ek baat ka jawab do . Bhul jao ye missile unarmed tha ( jo k obviously humko impact k baad hi pata chala) agar ye missile nuclear warhead se armed hota . Ap mujhey as a PAKISTANI batao kiya hamara response sahi ha?
Intercept ni kar saktey they to atleast retaliate to ker saktey they na bhai .
it was peace time and no alert situation sir . i think 90sec to 3 minutes is too short to react at peace times .

It seems Indians did warn us and that's why we behaved with restraint. DG ISPR said that Indians need to explain. And they did just that. I see no controversy or weakness there. Somehow it gives assurance that protocols worked during a crisis to contain it. I am not claiming anything just stating what seems to be most plausible scenario.
i think with in minutes indians have contacted paksitan and informed the incident . not everything on media or internet . may be missile was in air and phone was ringing .

And the trajectory shows that path was pre planned. Maybe the path was pre programmed and missile was fired accidently during some exercise. If it is the case, than this can be a possible attack route by Indians in case of conflict. It should be beneficial to us knowing that.

What kind of professionalism we are talking here?
Can anyone trust the security level of Indian Weapons?
Can you believe the quality of Indian Defence Weapon as such?
Are those weapon sites being operated by some random youtubers?

1647007810468.png

Oh 😳 wow! "Technical malfunction" during routine maintenance that led to "accidental missile discharge". Yes it's accidental missile discharge, not an accidental gun discharge 🙄 🤨🤯. So they are more coming then because India has many missiles and routine maintenance is well carried out routinely!

I am curious what really did happened! Probably Sanjay was dusting of control panels of the launch control and "accidentally" fed flight path details and accidentally pressed launch button while he was cleaning it! Bull$h!t 🐂💩 crap

Ap mujhey sirf ek baat ka jawab do . Bhul jao ye missile unarmed tha ( jo k obviously humko impact k baad hi pata chala) agar ye missile nuclear warhead se armed hota . Ap mujhey as a PAKISTANI batao kiya hamara response sahi ha?
Intercept ni kar saktey they to atleast retaliate to ker saktey they na bhai .

Paise do aur jawab lo. Nothing comes free.
If it was armed, is the key here. If it was armed, is that thing which didn't happen. If it was armed is merely another thinking. Do you think that an armed Missile will hit Pakistan and forces will just sit down like that?

Ma app se poochta hu k aap ne esa socha b q? Mazi k baray parh lain phir sawal kar lain. Kis cheez ki retaliation k India accept kar raha ha apni ghalti. Intercept kia ya nahi; aap ko q batain.

it was peace time and no alert situation sir . i think 90sec to 3 minutes is too short to react at peace times .

i think with in minutes indians have contacted paksitan and informed the incident . not everything on media or internet . may be missile was in air and phone was ringing .

Such mistakes are reported right away to avoid a miscalculation (especially in high risk environments like Indo-Pak). If a contact had been made, the DGISPR would've mentioned it as it comes under diplomatic courtesy and other protocols. If India had notified Pakistan, they would've also mentioned that in their media along with publishing this "excuse" today. This was a deliberate test and a message sent at Mach3.

Pakistan just today, announced induction of many systems such as Akinci, Bayraktar, J-10C, JFT block II, HQ9, etc. So translate their message to us.

Back
Top Bottom