What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

How can a missile be fired during maintenance?

from the picture analysis, it was evident that it is Brahmos, you can see the picture comparison

Please research a bit more. The dozen or so pics I've come across on various sources, don't show a clear barrel like shape, the Brahmos distinct nosecone is clearly missing. But then again, I am just an enthusiast, what do I know from pics!

AD5196F1-BDDE-4638-985A-6008D53BFE20.jpeg

Bro a single missile can do a lot of damage and I don't need to go into the details if this missile was fired by IRAN yes we should have just let it go maybe, the problem is it was fired from India. and I must say the body language of our DGISPR was just lame

I don't know why but he looked under pressure

Zaid Hamid

8. Pakistan's entire nuclear response doctrine was put to test last night....& it failed.
Indians deliberately deceived Pakistan's air controllers by sending the missile south first, then suddenly changing its course into Pak.
Their "nuclear" attack was successful.

9.Next time, Indians will launch a cruise missile with a real warhead.....now they have all the required information about Pakistan's capabilities & will to respond.. The way this grave act of war is being downplayed in Islamabad & GHQ is unbelievable even for the Indians.

Agreed with his both point at some level... first Submarine and now Brahmos... hamnay darasal force cheezain "Evaluate" karnay kiliye rakhe hoi hain WTF phus thus Bajwa and ISPR

People in the top chairs must prove themselves deserving and capable every time you raise this question. You think IK is not doing the job.. fair enough you're pulling him down. How about people with badges? How long can Nation not notice their lack of ability. In soft words, we are quite disappointed in the era of this military leadership.

All Indian media is claiming, that Indian Army aimed a missiles at a flying J-10 C and successfully shot it down near Mian Channu, inside Cantt area, inside Pakistan ...Kindly prove that it was not J-10 C and that Indian news media claim is false ??

AEROSINT Division PSF
@PSFAERO
·
33m
#BREAKING

INDIAN MINISTRY OF DEFENCE:

On 9 March 2022, in the course of routine maintenance, a “technical malfunction led to the accidental firing of a missile” towards #Pakistan. The Government of #India has taken a serious view and ordered a high-level Court of Enquiry.😛😡

If we had the capability, we would have shot down the intruding vehicle and would have claimed the kill to rub IAF's nose in. We quite probably still do not have anything capable of shooting down Brahmos or other MACH 3+ flying Missiles until HQ-9 is operationalized and even then these assets will only be deployed sparingly to protect our high value assets.

I am very happy if that is the belief or uncertainty remains so. Thank you. I am not here to prove the capability or lack of capability.

You know what's in National Interest? It is openly telling India, and other adversaries, that we have the capability of shooting down targets moving at MACH 3 and beyond

Why don't you just post all the military plans, capability, research paper and everything not seen by others in advance so one wouldn't itch for such an adventure? Do you even think about Secrecy at all? Do you even believe in strategic secrets at all? Action will speak volume of capability when time comes. Like what happened on 27th Feb. You don't just demonstrate and advertise your game plans & capability like that.

Thank good the missile was completely destroyed especially it's seeker.
Only portion that remains that too badly damaged is the non sensitive booster stage

Wow! That's "accident" is similar to the "accidentally" escape of Nawaz Shareef and his "accidental" return if the no confidence movement succeeds.

Even if we don't have that much spine to return the favor in kind then at least pressurize and screw India comprehensively in UN security council, IAEA etc to surrender it's missiles and Nuclear warheads if they can't handle them "technically" and they end up "accidentally" impacting well inside the arch rival's territory. The kind of lunatics that have taken over India, the world would be risking itself for the Nuclear winter.

Back
Top Bottom