What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

People in the top chairs must prove themselves deserving and capable every time you raise this question. You think IK is not doing the job.. fair enough you're pulling him down. How about people with badges? How long can Nation not notice their lack of ability. In soft words, we are quite disappointed in the era of this military leadership.

I am not criticizing Imran Khan in this. I am criticizing those who are directly responsible for our national security particularly defense. One question, what do you think about Gen Kiyani and Pasha? just wanted to know your reviews about the leadership of both esp at the time of OBL raid?

while the incident is deeply regrettable,
the above line means no regret is expressed to anyone on firing this missile on Pakistan.
what a regret India has shown on its blunder!
How will it go if Pakistan should fire ten missiles and issue a statement describing it as deeply regrettable?

Out of interest, what do you think is a suitable retaliation?

Shoot a missile without a warhead at them?
Shoot several missiles?
Bomb the airbase closest to where they first detected it?

I'm not arguing with you, i'm just curious. Someone earlier on mentioned expelling all their diplomats in protest, i thought that was a good idea.

What sort of scale of escalation should we have? How far should we go? What are the objectives?

I volunteer our parliamentarians. The really important people.
As for the retaliation, India has already provided it:
  • Endangering the civilian aviation
  • Entire flight path was recorded by PAF, so deterrence can be devised accordingly. Some info may be shared with Turkey who is actively developing AD systems
  • As per the Pak ministers, it was shot down
  • Wreckages are available
  • Pak now keeps the "surprise" element with herself

very unfortunate sorry pakistan

FNkj7MXacAIbsuT

So it took 2 full days for the 4th largest military to know that it fired a missile into another nuclear nation as a mistake? The results of which could've been a war had it not been during 'peacetime' and Pakistan's will to handle it with grace.
Were all the Radars and sensors silent while this missile flew through India? Secondly, a child knows that during peacetime, missiles are not kept "hot" outside of airdefence missiles, even those are kept turned off. Lastly, if any missile was kept "hot", it then had to have warhead as it would be quick retaliation option and this object didn't have a warhead. So this is just a coverup.

Why don't you just post all the military plans, capability, research paper and everything not seen by others in advance so one wouldn't itch for such an adventure? Do you even think about Secrecy at all? Do you even believe in strategic secrets at all? Action will speak volume of capability when time comes. Like what happened on 27th Feb. You don't just demonstrate and advertise your game plans & capability like that.
Ap mujhey sirf ek baat ka jawab do . Bhul jao ye missile unarmed tha ( jo k obviously humko impact k baad hi pata chala) agar ye missile nuclear warhead se armed hota . Ap mujhey as a PAKISTANI batao kiya hamara response sahi ha?
Intercept ni kar saktey they to atleast retaliate to ker saktey they na bhai .

Back
Top Bottom