What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

I have a question! Why this "accident" didn't end up hitting China?

Secondly if India is seriously concerned then they should welcome the investigation from Pakistani side to somewhat retain the Indian Govt/military credibility if any left after this incident. A Nuclear exchange wouldn't be in anyone's favor.

What's your take on it! @Joe Shearer

And this for all Indians habitually claiming that the BrahMos is Indigenous missile.

''With Indian armed forces having placed orders worth over Rs 36,000 crore over the years for BrahMos missiles, developed jointly with Russia, developmental work is also now''..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

BrahMos is neither indigenous nor an original weapon system. Besides, it's in the name:
Brah = Brahamaputra in India
Mos= Moskva river in Russia

Most of the key components are Russian. But despite Russian participation, India is the only user of the missile. Russia seems more invested in the P-800 Oniks/Yakhont from which the BrahMos is developed, and they are willy-nilly throwing that missile around.

Last edited:

Move Forward as Neighbour, India Tells Pak, Rejects Demand for Joint Probe in Accidental Missile Launch​

“There are many joint probes in the past pending with Pakistan. As a neighbor Pakistan should accept this as a mistake and move forward,” New Delhi posited.

very sensible response , i think pakistan should accept this and move forward for greater peace in the region

If anyone in Pakistan thinks that Brahmos was misfired and it was unintentional to yh sub sy bari gadari hogi motherland sy. Agr thuri gairat baqi hai to just retaliate no other excuse

Bass kerdo ye randi ronna.

I think you have nothing constructive to say at all. You keep repeating the same argument again and again thinking if you say it enough time it will work it wont.

I have already given you a solution for your heightened state of emotions do that mirror trick it will calm you right down. It would be highly appreciated if you have something new or constructive to say which is not already debunked to the fullest. Don't behave like an Indian goon full of pomp and emotion which could lead to unnecessary blood shed on both side of the border. The people in charge know a lot more about when to climb the ladder of escalation and when to handle it in international and diplomatic forums. I am afraid your limited and tunnel vision is not something that Pakistan needs or requires.

Move Forward as Neighbour, India Tells Pak, Rejects Demand for Joint Probe in Accidental Missile Launch​

“There are many joint probes in the past pending with Pakistan. As a neighbor Pakistan should accept this as a mistake and move forward,” New Delhi posited.

very sensible response , i think pakistan should accept this and move forward for greater peace in the region
Bit hard to move forward when other side is firing nuclear missiles, innt?

the biggest story here is that india has admitted that there forces are in a condition of significant disrepair specially since spares for most systems will not be available from Russia for the next 2 years at least. Russia needs to replenish its supplies without any external support.

This is a very significant point - war - now with China would not be in India's interest - given what will be limited spare parts supplies from Russia. This is why they may have cancelled their exercises involving 100+ jets recently?

War - with Pakistan is a different story given how Pakistan is configured for war - so there is that possibility if India believes that no one will intervene.

fking animals!! they never deserved to be free! asia was at peace when these animals were restrained and made to clean horse shit for mughals!

peace not possible you guys eat shit and dont have brain cells!

If it is not buried deep underground, and sheathed in armoured cable, it will be vulnerable to the destructive electromagnetic effects of a nuclear blast.
Armored cables aren't designed to withstand any military munitions, they are coated to protect from environmental condition and twisting turning to a limited degree. And Optical fiber can't be effected by any electromagnetic effects unless it directly hits a node.

Rubbing salt into a wound by telling Pak to move on.

Imagine you are at work in your office and your enemy co-worker punches you in the head and says sorry that was my mistake I didn't mean it. It was a light punch and didn't hurt you but an attack nonetheless. You are justifiably annoyed and ask him for good explanation why and he tells you to forget about it and move on.

You can imagine that Pak is planning some way to hit back. If India simply agreed to joint probe or a satisfying explanation, perhaps Pakistan could ignore it. I don't think it's in India's best interest to tell Pakistan essentially to **** off.

I am afraid your limited and tunnel vision is not something that Pakistan needs or requires.

The problem is that the poster, you are responding to, represents the majority opinion, if you care to see the other posts on this thread. Fundamental psyche of even the educated people of Pakistan, at least on geopolitical issues, is that of:

"Ya aap hae naeen, ya gaahk hae naeen" :lol:

Prudent and sane thinking is a rare commodity in Pakistan.

You can imagine that Pak is planning some way to hit back.
1647171873696.png

Bass kerdo ye randi ronna.

I think you have nothing constructive to say at all. You keep repeating the same argument again and again thinking if you say it enough time it will work it wont.

I have already given you a solution for your heightened state of emotions do that mirror trick it will calm you right down. It would be highly appreciated if you have something new or constructive to say which is not already debunked to the fullest. Don't behave like an Indian goon full of pomp and emotion which could lead to unnecessary blood shed on both side of the border. The people in charge know a lot more about when to climb the ladder of escalation and when to handle it in international and diplomatic forums. I am afraid your limited and tunnel vision is not something that Pakistan needs or requires.

Alright mitti pao and wait for an other misfire.

Don't worry. Pakistan has already moved forward. We, of course, will respond this "mistake", by another "mistake", at the place and location of our choosing, and, then, advise you to "move on". :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem is that the poster, you are responding to, represents the majority opinion, if you care to see the other posts on this thread. Fundamental psyche of even the educated people of Pakistan, at least on geopolitical issues, is that of:

"Ya aap hae naeen, ya gaahk hae naeen" :lol:

Prudent and sane thinking is a rare commodity in Pakistan.

Yea it might be mistake on my part that I would think sane and rational thought would be more prevalent than a hormone fueled teenage emotion of a tit for tat response without any consideration of the consequences especially when the other side has apologized and accepted their mistake. These are the exact people who on 26th Feb were making such hue and cry of why we did not respond. This kind of limited thinking and to be honest has spread widely within Pakistan mainly due to sub par education which does not focus on critical thinking but rather memorization of words and numbers.

I want to know did the Americans responded immediately to the Iranian missile strikes or are they waiting and accessing the situation even though Iranians fired with intent which is missing here ? Sometimes I think we are lucky that at least in Armed forces this kind of critical thinking is there at least on military operational level, in R&D not so much but that is a topic for some other post.

Alright mitti pao and wait for an other misfire.

Man I understand that you want to take revenge for this whether it was a mistake or a intentional. You have to understand revenge is dark alley which does not make you think clearly. We don't want a tit for tat revenge we want to outmaneuver them.

And don't worry you are only allowed one misfire. They won't be doing this and if they do we will have a totally different response. For now we should highlight the rogue elements in their tri services which could have potentially caused this. We need to keep talking about those rogue elements where ever we can so our narrative could be clear. This gives us a legitimate reason to climb the escalation ladder on time of our choosing and does not put any kind of time limit on it.

@MastanKhan ,

No one can fool us unless we are willing to fool ourselves. Who doesn't know Indian intentions towards Pakistan since Modi took over. There are 10s of incidents that confirm intentful and ongoing Indian hostility towards Pakistan. On top of that, it's impossible to accidentally launch a missile. Who's willing to buy accidental launch $hit? It's also impossible that a strategically vital Indian asset would be brought 100 KM from Pakistani border and would be tested there. Brahmos tests take place in one of the most inaccessible regions of India: the Andaman Nicobar Islands. What has changed now? Why suddenly test their best weapons before Pakistan so easily knowing that the relationships between two countries are only worsening?
Im not mastan lol.

Back
Top Bottom