What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Sadly i doubt those in authority would disclose this to us internet warriors.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
But you guys just need an opportunity to break your key board against own armed forces.
However, it seems that it was again the IAF proving their efficiency again.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ak-seeks-joint-probe/articleshow/90176509.cms
Trust me everyone wants to back up PA.. on internet or otherwise.. but the DG ISPR presser gave an impression that Pakistan is wiling to take the shit in the name of explanations and forget it.. There was not a single hint of retaliation. The least thing Babar Iftikhar could do was to threaten about retaliation at the time and place of our choosing to keep adversary few sleepless nights.. Here is India is like bachay say ghaltai ho gayee janay do yaar.. let's live like a good neighbor..

Is it then your case that a four-minute warning is a possibility?

How will the four-minute warning decide whether the counter is to be nuclear or conventional?
A formula could be devised. 4 conventional strikes against a single launch detection as a first wave of retaliation in peace time. More strikes per launch when relations are much more hostile like post February 2019.

Tactical Nuclear strikes upon detecting multiple launches when tensions are high as first wave of retaliation.

The follow up waves of retaliation may be in accordance with the initial damage reports after getting hit.

The situation could spiral out of control really quickly so it would be a wise decision to sign an agreement to notify each other well ahead of performing test launches of any kind of projectile having more than 100 KM range.

Trust me everyone wants to back up PA.. on internet or otherwise.. but the DG ISPR presser gave an impression that Pakistan is wiling to take the shit in the name of explanations and forget it.. There was not a single hint of retaliation. The least thing Babar Iftikhar could do was to threaten about retaliation at the time and place of our choosing to keep adversary few sleepless nights.. Here is India is like bachay say ghaltai ho gayee janay do yaar.. let's live like a good neighbor..
As i said, let the Indians come up and expire all their twist and turns.....following the DG ISPR conference, the FO has made some things clear. No point just making threats....let them sweat it out on it.....the Indians know well that Pakistan is very capable of giving a response.

4 conventional strikes against a single launch detection as a first wave of retaliation in peace time. More strikes per launch when relations are much more hostile like post February 2019.
That would be guaranteed to lead to escalation.

Another aspect of this incident could be that India is setting the precedent that it can fire missiles deep into Central Pakistan, not just on the borders/at the periphery during a LOC skirmish. Pakistan, at the time of its choosing, needs to demonstrate it can penetrate and operate deep in Indian air space with impunity, because a weak perception could invite more incidents.

It’s not enough for us to be able to shoot down what they fire at us, but we must be able to match their capabilities on a qualitative basis.
So what about Shaheen missile accidentally exploding in someone's far off south east island 🤔. That would be deep enough

The world media has now picked up the story, as the saying goes, ''Ball is now in India's court''.

So launching a supersonic cruise missile ending up hitting 100KM inside Pakistani territory isn't an escalation already!! ?

I have given a solution too at the end of that post. Just sign an agreement of informing each other prior to each test launch. And the onus would be entirely on India for any other rogue launches in the future. It's that simple

Assuming that the graphic was in some way accurate, it was seven minutes.

Assuming that the distance traversed was 300 kms., it would have been 300 seconds, or five minutes.

You've made your point.

IF there had been a CIWS at Mian Channu, located AT that spot, it would have been possible to shoot the missile down.

Deep suspicion.

However, at the risk of seeming abrasive, that would be partly based on appreciating that the Pakistan Army uses 'stealth' as a tactic.
So India should accept deep suspicion from Pakistan side.

the evidence is the blood of dead Pak Army Jawans in Balochistan

Nice sidetracking you did there. With a loose border and remote region it's expected such losses will happen. It's not also the Pakistan army but the FC. If that's the case you take hits from insurgencies as well, so your regions are in chaos as well?

and the Pakistanis murdered my family in 1971. That doesn't mean I can't invest and prosper. I already own Businesses in Bangladesh and India and I would love to invest in Pakistan once things die down. I'm actually looking into Kashmir right now.
Must have been Mukti Bahni people ... Or either you are just lying.
And no need to come to Kashmir. You are not welcome here. This time you will lose "things'' one more time.

Last edited:
4 conventional strikes against a single launch detection as a first wave of retaliation in peace time. More strikes per launch when relations are much more hostile like post February 2019.
I have given a solution too at the end of that post. Just sign an agreement of informing each other prior to each test launch. And the onus would be entirely on India for any other rogue launches in the future. It's that simple
Prior to each test launch is very sensible, and irrespective of what else comes out of this, should be done.

You have to sit and think through what it means when you say, the onus would be entirely on India.

I say this with genuine regret, there is nothing you or anybody else can do about an accident. NOTHING. What is going on now, is the right thing; make sure that the sheer embarrassment of this cock-up is a sufficient barrier to anybody doing anything indiscreet in future.

Must have been Mukti Bahni people ... Or either you are just lying.
What do you even mean by that?

Where were you in 71? do you know what happened?

So India should accept deep suspicion from Pakistan side.
What can I say?

Nice sidetracking you did there. With a loose border and remote region it's expected such losses will happen. It's not also the Pakistan army but the FC. If that's the case you take hits from insurgencies as well, so your regions are in chaos as well?
It only concerns most Indians if something happens in Delhi or Mumbai.....rest of India is too far away for them to bat an eyelid....however anything unpleasant that occurs anywhere in Pakistan does make the Indians turn on the festivities.

Back
Top Bottom