What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Not in Mian Channu, no. :D

I think the AD hardware guarding strategic locations is sufficient but, after this incident, more AI automation needs to be carried out. For instance, if the C4ISR picks up a bogey consistently flying at supersonic speed, it should be escalated to a priority target for all AD systems capable of intercepting it no matter their location or the flight path of the missile. As soon as the missile approaches the guarded airspace of a strategic location or the no-escape zone of an AD system, it should be fired at with any number of missiles that result in a high probability of interception.

Of course, all this requires extensive mock drills, which would use expensive, imported SAMs and supersonic ASMs and SSMs (not sure if we have any supersonic surface-to-surface cruise missiles). This is one of the reasons why we need local SAMs and supersonic ASMs and SSMs.
Pak needs a HIAR-A/O/U like program to cover up to 150km...

This is my opinion how it should be handled:

Pakistan should make a statement that if they don't agree to paying for the damages inflicted by their "malfunction" and starting a joint probe, they will take the incident as intentional and retaliate

And also threaten to retaliate against any future mishaps as it is hard to believe that you can consistently have malfunctions targeted specifically at your prime adversary.

But not immediate retaliation
This, including that
1. If India doesn't accept a joint probe of the location of the firing, Pakistan will run missions to eliminate launchers 100KM into India with retaliatory cruise missile strikes.
2. Indian navy assets within 50 miles of our EEZ will be sunk.
3. Closure of airspace to Indian commercial flights.

Ask a Kashmiri about it how they feel and how they are living. Do not try to press your personal opinions. I am a Kashmiri, born here and have roots here since dawn of humanity. I we see is India is a land grabber, looter of our natural resources,rape master, youth abductor, killer of many many thousands of Kashmiri people... Infact a genocide (just to imagine that more than one hundred thousand Kashmiri people were massacred by Indian forces since 1989 alone). And now when RSS regime have fully took control of India we Kashmiris fear more of worst times ahead as Muslims and other minorities are not safe in mainland India also. 9 lac Indian army is still present inside Kashmir Valley and on LOC suppressing Kashmiris and violating human rights at their worst.
and the Pakistanis murdered my family in 1971. That doesn't mean I can't invest and prosper. I already own Businesses in Bangladesh and India and I would love to invest in Pakistan once things die down. I'm actually looking into Kashmir right now.

This, including that
1. If India doesn't accept a joint probe of the location of the firing, Pakistan will run missions to eliminate launchers 100KM into India with retaliatory cruise missile strikes.
2. Indian navy assets within 50 miles of our EEZ will be sunk.
3. Closure of airspace to Indian commercial flights.
Well this all comes under the umbrella term of "retaliation"

Because they claimed innocence in the form of malfunction.

Had they openly claimed it to be intentional, you would have seen a response, just like Balakot had a response.

We can't retaliate here otherwise we are seen as aggressors against an innocent India who had a malfunction during a routine test.

This is my opinion on how it should be handled:

Pakistan should make a statement that if they don't agree to paying for the damages inflicted by their "malfunction" and starting a joint probe, they will take the incident as intentional and retaliate

And also threaten to retaliate against any future mishaps as it is hard to believe that you can consistently have malfunctions targeted specifically at your prime adversary, especially with a fascist regime that gains mass support through anti-Muslim/anti-Pakistan rhetoric

You have to be naive to think that they would admit it was a intentional whole world know we are not in war, they wanted to send indirect message which has been successfully delivered in Mian Channu, we can twist it in any direction but fact of the matter, they knew that they are firing Brahmos supersonic missile on Pakistan.
Untill we retaliate is there any way to remove Main Channu from Google maps?

Well the reality is we don't have any equivalent of the Brahmos supersonic cruise missile. It's hard to intercept just due to it's high speed. All we could do in retaliation is to fire short/medium range ballistic missiles at the launch pad but they have a comprehensive layered Air defense system with the recent induction of S-400. So we didn't know for sure, how to retaliate against a single supersonic cruise missile.

A dozen or more ballistic missiles! Because some of them gonna be intercepted and some could have penetrated to hit the targets. But if a large chunk of our missiles managed to slip through their air defense then the carnage would be at catastrophic levels and ballistic missiles aren't designed to be as much accurate as cruise missile.

So our chest thumping of recent big ticket items purchases and our Air force's superiority etc got it's answer by this random supersonic cruise missile strike. The Indian authorities teased us that they can comprehensively defeat us in some aspects of limited war.

Scenario 1:
Just prior to kick off Cold start against Pakistan they would hit our key installations with these missiles to soften up the defenses.

Scenario 2:
Or would be able to conduct strikes at their will at selected places to call them surgical strikes while we would be startled and confused, how to retaliate against them.

Probable Solutions:
IMHO we should test our missile systems against the S-400/S-300 concentrations and get help from China to get the specifics how those SAMs react to missile strikes, and devise strategies accordingly. We must have some missiles on alert status ready to be fired at moment's notice against possible Indian strike.

Fast track the development of our Supersonic Cruise Missile on priority basis. And also start R&D for hypersonic glide vehicles in advance to balance India's probable hypersonic missile programs. So at least both side shall have similar sized stones to throw at each other. Because due to rapid growth in radars and interception technologies, subsonic low flying cruise missile's fate is unknown against a near peer opposition. Americans have used overwhelming quantities of the tomahawk cruise missiles against badly defended targets, so that condition doesn't apply in our scenario.

Last edited:
Looking at the reaction and chest thumping by Bakhtoras reminds me of 26.2.2019.....how Indians were ready to conquer the world that day but just 24 hours later they all disappeared like a fart in the wind.
One just needs to look at the body language of PM and services chiefs on the day of J-10 induction ceremony (11 March....36 hours after the missile incident) to read between the lines.
Let the Indians first expire all their lame excuses before the reality bites.

They will not, and if they do, you will 100% see a retaliation

Do you not understand that the only reason we didn't retaliate is because India played the innocence card?

It works perfectly because there is little damage and no loss of life, so if we retaliate we look like the aggressors against someone who did something accidentally and apologised.

India knows very well if they publicly claimed it as intentional, they would receive an equal reply.

The only response to this is aggressive diplomacy, raise it at UN, seek reimbursement for the damage, and start a probe into the incident.

Pakistan should make a statement that if they don't agree to paying for the damages caused and starting a joint probe, they will take the incident as intentional and retaliate
India never apologised.. Pakistan should have destroyed the base it was fired from.. Pakistan Army has let the nation down

Looking at the reaction and chest thumping by Bakhtoras reminds me of 26.2.2019.....how Indians were ready to conquer the world that day but just 24 hours later they all disappeared like a fart in the wind.
One just needs to look at the body language of PM and services chiefs on the day of J-10 induction ceremony (11 March....36 hours after the missile incident) to read between the lines.
Let the Indians first expire all their lame excuses before the reality bites.
for example that reality would be??

First the fired two after 27/02 near abandoned nuclear facilities
that's fake news. I am telling after detailed discussion with personnel privy to matter post 27/02. Yes there was threat of missile attack however Pakistan was ready for second strike aimed at Indian nuclear installation and cities. yes populated cities. Indian backed out.

India never apologised.. Pakistan should have destroyed the base it was fired from.. Pakistan Army has let the nation down
Well they did say something along similar lines

About being "deeply regretful" (?)

But I've stated my opinion on this above on how it should be dealt with.

Here:

This is my opinion on how it should be handled:

And also threaten to retaliate against any future mishaps as it is hard to believe that you can consistently have malfunctions targeted specifically at your prime adversary, especially with a fascist regime that gains mass support through anti-Muslim/anti-Pakistan rhetoric

Raise this at the UN, internationally

I think so, too.

Has anyone noticed that on the original track of the missile, it would have landed up in the desert, somewhere close to the usual target spot at Pokhran, in Rajasthan?

Until it turned at right angles, and PDF lit up.

Indian forums lit up even on tiny children balloons so kindly stay on topic and don't troll.

And this for all Indians habitually claiming that the BrahMos is Indigenous missile.

''With Indian armed forces having placed orders worth over Rs 36,000 crore over the years for BrahMos missiles, developed jointly with Russia, developmental work is also now''..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

if there were no popular support, there wouldn't be any insurgency.
Yea, the likes of Khalistan or Kashmir insurgencies is done by ISI....the Red Corridor is supported by the Chinese, that in Assam is due to Illegal Bangladeshis....but that in Baluchistan is due to popular support.....hell, the best of Bharti brains land here in PDF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom