What's new

Indian (BHEL) made power plant breaks down in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHEL made turbine, transformers and power plants are failing all over the place and you want people to be impressed with fuel cell??? How pathetic!!!

brigadier now is the time u shud retire.....!!!

perhaps join some forum where u can learn un-learn and re-learn....

otherwise there wont be any promotions...... :)

What is West Bengal? There is nothing called West Bengal in Bangladesh. We know something called World Bank who we familiar with.
I am not aware of any Made in India Siemens comes to Bangladesh. It probably made in China Siemens or made in Germany Siemens.

well it does not depend on ur awareness ... :)

You have once again proved yourself to be a nut by selling an old plant to BD. Don't worry, you will not be paid unless you take the plant back to your poor dirty country and then install a new one.

We Don't need your money .Consider it as pro-bono;).

We Don't need your money .Consider it as pro-bono;).

Rather than boasting here you should tell that to indian minister who was begging to accept damged BHEL turbine.

Excuse me, do you understand the word 'Commission?' This low grade BHEL plant was knocked down at the commissioning stage. What can we expect out of a poor and technologically inferior country called India!

Technologically inferior to whom buddy? Maybe you should worry about creating a company in Bangladesh which can manufacture products superior to BHEL before calling India a technologically inferior country. Problem with you Bangladeshis is that you can't manufacture a safety pin without outside help but still are the most arrogant people on the face of the Earth.

Technologically inferior to whom buddy? Maybe you should worry about creating a company in Bangladesh which can manufacture products superior to BHEL before calling India a technologically inferior country. Problem with you Bangladeshis is that you can't manufacture a safety pin without outside help but still are the most arrogant people on the face of the Earth.

And what India made with inside help??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well BHEL did make a faulty power plant but calling them inferior is wrong...

After trading with Indians I have learned that they cannot be trusted in quality. They always like to deceive and cheat after establishing trust. And they love to disappear fast in thin air after minting their money.

After trading with Indians I have learned that they cannot be trusted in quality. They always like to deceive and cheat after establishing trust. And they love to disappear fast in thin air after minting their money.
I wouldn't stereotype all Indians that way! There's people like that among every race and nation.

personal story....An Indian shopkeeper sold me out of date drinks and food (no harm caused luckily) , the guy denied it and got rid of other out of date products before I got a chance to contact the FSA!

Anyway don't say that! not Indians are that way!

Problem with you Bangladeshis and Pakistanis is that you guys have the capacity to do nothing but will criticize others who are doing something. My previous posts were optimism that India and Pakistan can work together on a number of issues and make ourselves progressive but seeing the Pakistani negativism on everything Indian does not instill much confidence.
To iajdani or whatever your name is
1)Developed state of the art satellite systems as well as launch vehicles to launch those satellites
2) Param, Eka, Anurag supercomputers which made India only a handful of countries capable of developing these machines. Exported Param to Germany, Russia
3) Larsen and Toubro makes the world's biggest re generators used in petro chemical and petroleum industry. A lot are exported to the Middle East.
4) Thorium based nuclear reactors developed indigenously.
Before you comment, please know facts.

I can replace Indians with Pakistanis in your statement as easily. So stow the over generalizations. There are enough of those doing rounds for Pakistanis too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom