What's new

Featured Indian Army's JCO killed in retaliatory firing of Pakistan Army in Baba Khori area of Nawshera sector of Rajouri

Why they using the word Martyr -- they have no concept of this.
How do you know 'we don't have concept of martyr'?
Its a statement made out of pure ignorance.

The concept of making super sacrifice is innate to every military force of the world for which the generic term 'martyr' is used.

Heck, even your godless friends in China use the word 'martyr' to describe fallen comrades.

PS: Indian military officially don't use the word 'martyr' for fallen soldiers, word such as 'killed in action(KIA)' or 'Veergati' is used.

How do you know 'we don't have concept of martyr'?
Its a statement made out of pure ignorance.

The concept of making super sacrifice is innate to every military force of the world for which the generic term 'martyr' is used.

Heck, even your godless friends in China use the word 'martyr' to describe fallen comrades.

PS: Indian military officially don't use the word 'martyr' for fallen soldiers, word such as 'killed in action(KIA)' or 'Veergati' is used.
Honest question: do India use the word "shaheed" for Muslim soldiers?

Oh i sort of expected it with Muslim soldiers....but if you're saying you use the Arabic word "shaheed" for non-Muslim soldiers who die, isn't that a bit odd?
Shaheed in India in Hindi/Urdu and the English word 'martyr' have been used in around the world in generic sense of making supreme sacrifice. Most people don't know the Abrahamic religious connotations behind those words.

Honest question: do India use the word "shaheed" for Muslim soldiers?
Even BD uses that word for the dead folks fighting, under the command of the Mushrikin, to break the largest Muslim state of the time, and that too built on the basis of the Two Nation Theory - Muslimin and Mujrimin* are two different nations as per the Kuran-i Kerim!! How Iblis can deceive the human beings!!!!

*Criminals. Disbelief is the greatest Tejavuz on the Izzet-i Ilahi without any recourse for Keffara

IA has suffered a lot of attrition in recent weeks in Rajouri.

Why they using the word Martyr -- they have no concept of this.

Inherited from Muslims. I had a long discussion about this with my Indian friends in past. They agreed on it that they don't have a concept neither there is any such word exist in their book. They inherited from Muslims like many in Pakistan using Hindi words.

Abey tu kya kar raha hey (typical Karachi walas)... from where this "Abey" words comes?
yaar ye meray ko dik raha hey yaa meray ko dikta hey .... from where these words "meray ko, Dikta or dik raha hey" comes from? in Urdu, ye mujhe "DIKHAYEE" day raha hey not DIK raha hey

this is a respectful post to increase the understanding of the Hindu religion. Most Muslims including myself believe that Hindus believe in reincarnation. As a consequence of this Hindus commit suicide or see the value of their life differently as Muslims do. Can you help explain this further?
K
Not just in Hindu, all Indic religions such as Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism believe in reincarnation.
I can't exactly correlate this belief with a Hindu committing suicide as next reincarnation is supposed to be dependent upon karmas of present life.

But the very idea of reincarnation that tells someone death isn't the end of the road and the journey will continue in the next life that can be soothing to people at dire end of life or even therapeutic for people who are terminally ill as well as for family members to assume their dead ones moved to a new happier life even though no one knows what happens in afterlife.

RIP..
Anyway, my two wish list:
1. Indian in Afghanistan helping ANA
2. India fighting China to liberate Tibet.
I hope India can support these oppressed and victims of terrorism, nations.

P.S Anyone can use Shaheed word as a respect to fallen. For muslims, it is just not respect but a religious concept too. Similarly, Hazoor, Hazrat can be used for respect but generally used for saints, prophets etc. So don't mix two things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom