What's new

Indian Army will fail in Kashmir

what was jinaha's ideology ? to make pakistan a Muslim slate or a secular state ? what is pakistan today ? simple question :)

idk..
Pakistan has crap laws
I personally should be like this: Any crime commited on or by muslims should be treated according to the Quran, any kafir-on-kafir crime should be treated according to the victim(with some standards of course)

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

yeah keep dreaming the era of army of rapists is long gone....

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

a f.... state....

Go kamasutra yourself

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Pa don't feed you???? Do you know anything about pakistan atleast never heard that pakistani goverment is made of pakistan army( millitary dictatorship). So, stay contact with me may i will teach you something about pakistan

We and our army are one.
Whatever you say cant separate us.

idk..
Pakistan has crap laws
I personally should be like this: Any crime commited on or by muslims should be treated according to the Quran, any kafir-on-kafir crime should be treated according to the victim(with some standards of course)

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

yeah keep dreaming the era of army of rapists is long gone....

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Go kamasutra yourself

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

We and our army are one.

If you want to as quran says than excute all pakistan for killing largest number muslim( bengali)

idk..
Pakistan has crap laws

Go kamasutra yourself

We and our army are one.
crap laws as what ? shariya laws ? blasphemy laws ?

[/QUOTE]Go kamasutra yourself[/QUOTE]

U SHOULD RESPECT LADIES

idk..
Pakistan has crap laws

Go kamasutra yourself

We and our army are one.

We and our army are one.

I guess. You are in goverment, in which ministry?

idk..
Pakistan has crap laws

If you want to as quran says than excute all pakistan for killing largest number muslim( bengali)

I wasnt even born back then you dumb**. Also if any of those crimes are true, a good Muslim would go to the police and turn himself in

Go kamasutra yourself

U SHOULD RESPECT LADIES[/QUOTE]

no problemo.... Bring them on...

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

please do...

LoL - why are indians so obsessed with us, I will never know.

U SHOULD RESPECT LADIES

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

LoL - why are indians so obsessed with us, I will never know.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh still that bukhar of "Indian Obsession" still not gone... hope u remember the last session.

Go kamasutra yourself

U SHOULD RESPECT LADIES[/QUOTE]

please do...
Why did you change your signature.

@the guy who asked me to respect her: It was a joke, wha part of "yourself" includes me?

The japanese hentai is better, mutant octopuses with awkwardly shaped tentacles LMAO

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Whty are everone's post all weird now? Is it some software glitch?

Back
Top Bottom