What's new

Indian Army will fail in Kashmir

WTF?? Get out of India for one second if it'll calm your arrogance may I give you links to a few kashmiris and baloch personal friends' accounts?

I dont know much about gibralatar, but i just know the ratio of both sides was 1:20 - it's kind of obvious that doesnt proove anything

you are typical pakistani. You know that thing which taught by your army
1:20 told that how much you know.so, for your knowledge i want tell about operation gibralter. In 1965, pakisatni army started a operation whose codename is operation gibralter in which they thought kashmiri will rebal against their own countrymen but after watching kashmiri kicked *** of pakistan. They changed whole story claiming india attack pakistan and pakistan successfully defend itself( i am sure you know pretty much about that)

We arent materialistic like you imagine, those are OUR problems. And that terrorism sh!t, we all know it comes from India
We are one - you can't bribe them anyways, i dont see indian govt bulding airports and roads and malls and schools - just killing people
there is a good future for you if you start practising on how to write conspiracy and how to flame bait some one?

some where in the 1970's the freedom movement was started and aided by ISI, but the situation that worsned subsequently are now gone and we have a peaceful place and our government is planning to replace AFSPA in a due time with a new act that will hold accountability on the rare mistakes that are commited by the IA.
if you have problem, you are free you enrole in the death squad run by LeT and come here to atain your martyrdom. we are good at sending such people to the deepest depths of hell.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

LeT my a$$, more like PAF.
Fredom fighters are going to hell?
Kashmiris want freedom because they know Jinnah's IDEOLOGY, not because of ISI or whatever.

The United Nations Commission on Human Rights reports that there are roughly 1.5 million refugees from Indian-administered Kashmir in Pakistan-administered Kashmir and in Pakistan.

so?? There are 5 times that amount of Afghani refugees in Pakistan... What is the point?

1:20 told that how much you know.so, for your knowledge i want tell about operation gibralter. In 1965, pakisatni army started a operation whose codename is operation gibralter in which they thought kashmiri will rebal against their own countrymen but after watching kashmiri kicked *** of pakistan. They changed whole story claiming india attack pakistan and pakistan successfully defend itself( i am sure you know pretty much about that)
Lets not generalize on every PAKISTANI, because most of them give a damn about J&K. they would prefer a better relationship with India rather than fight for J&K, though there will alway be a soft corner for J&K for every Pakistani

Forget it, i dont know **** about it.
But i'm not likely to believe your version of events, PA doesnt feed us anything, if it's feeding you talk about our media is controlled by India and constantly bashes the army

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Lets not generalize on every PAKISTANI, because most of them give a damn about J&K. they would prefer a better relationship with India rather than fight for J&K, though there will alway be a soft corner for J&K for every Pakistani

Let's all shut up and hold a poll, who they want to be with
I'm sure it would go something like: 95% independent country, 4% Pakistan, 1% (all the hindus) India

We arent materialistic like you imagine, those are OUR problems. And that terrorism sh!t, we all know it comes from India
We are one - you can't bribe them anyways, i dont see indian govt bulding airports and roads and malls and schools - just killing people

64 years and counting :lol:

Kashmiris want freedom because they know Jinnah's IDEOLOGY, not because of ISI or whatever.
if you join the PAF, then you'll never get a chance to fight against India. because both the nations are moving towards peace and they are maintaining a active force to ensure that peace in both the nations florish not to go to war against each other. if you wanna fight i recommend LeT

43% for 64 years? I wont say it's bad but it isnt very good either

that too before IA stepped in... as soon as they did we all know what happened. Let me give you a preview
1947: Kashmir banega Pakistan
1965: Kashmir banega Pakistan (Lahore bachao)
1971: Kashmir banega Pakistan (Bangladesh ban gaya)
2011: Kashmir banega Pakistan

dont u guys get bored

a big No with a capital N.

if you join the PAF, then you'll never get a chance to fight against India. because both the nations are moving towards peace and they are maintaining a active force to ensure that peace in both the nations florish not to go to war against each other. if you wanna fight i recommend LeT

I think ive heard if it *yawn*
I don't trust anything other than PA ._.
Every1 betrays in the end

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

that too before IA stepped in... as soon as they did we all know what happened. Let me give you a preview
1947: Kashmir banega Pakistan
1965: Kashmir banega Pakistan (Lahore bachao)
1971: Kashmir banega Pakistan (Bangladesh ban gaya)
2011: Kashmir banega Pakistan

dont u guys get bored

boring...
57% is still with the Allies. Axis of evil will fall.

some where in the 1970's the freedom movement was started and aided by ISI, but the situation that worsned subsequently are now gone and we have a peaceful place and our government is planning to replace AFSPA in a due time with a new act that will hold accountability on the rare mistakes that are commited by the IA.
if you have problem, you are free you enrole in the death squad run by LeT and come here to atain your martyrdom. we are good at sending such people to the deepest depths of hell.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

what was jinaha's ideology ? to make pakistan a Muslim slate or a secular state ? what is pakistan today ? simple question :)

I think ive heard if it *yawn*
I don't trust anything other than PA ._.
Every1 betrays in the end

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

boring...
57% is still with the Allies. Axis of evil will fall.

yeah keep dreaming the era of army of rapists is long gone....

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

what was jinaha's ideology ? to make pakistan a Muslim slate or a secular state ? what is pakistan today ? simple question :)

a f.... state....

Forget it, i dont know **** about it.
But i'm not likely to believe your version of events, PA doesnt feed us anything, if it's feeding you talk about our media is controlled by India and constantly bashes the army

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Let's all shut up and hold a poll, who they want to be with
I'm sure it would go something like: 95% independent country, 4% Pakistan, 1% (all the hindus) India

Pa don't feed you???? Do you know anything about pakistan atleast never heard that pakistani goverment is made of pakistan army( millitary dictatorship). So, stay contact with me may i will teach you something about pakistan

Back
Top Bottom