What's new

Indian Army will fail in Kashmir

no problemo.... Bring them on...

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

LoL - why are indians so obsessed with us, I will never know.

Ahhhh still that bukhar of "Indian Obsession" still not gone... hope u remember the last session.[/QUOTE]

What session??? I would have remembered - and the indian obsession is a fact, how many times have you come back - can't stay away can you. :azn:

I wasnt even born back then you dumb**. Also if any of those crimes are true, a good Muslim would go to the police and turn himself in

finally a correct statement if any those crimes are true, a good( good not hypocrate) muslim will( no chance of would) go to the police and turn himself in

by the way, how you know someting about good muslim, did you ever seen them in TV or internet( may be in star plus)

128997974051210993.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Ahhhh still that bukhar of "Indian Obsession" still not gone... hope u remember the last session.

What session??? I would have remembered - and the indian obsession is a fact, how many times have you come back - can't stay away can you. :azn:[/QUOTE]

Ok wont hurt the male ego so i would stop here about the last session some 3 4 months back

As far as stopping me is concerned stop saying the K word and i will be outa here.

128997974051210993.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

What session??? I would have remembered - and the indian obsession is a fact, how many times have you come back - can't stay away can you. :azn:

Ok wont hurt the male ego so i would stop here about the last session some 3 4 months back

As far as stopping me is concerned stop saying the K word and i will be outa here.[/QUOTE]

Remind me about this session??? I am confused, can't understand what you are talking about. :blink:

128997974051210993.jpg

As far as stopping me is concerned stop saying the K word and i will be outa here.[/QUOTE] almost every Indian and pakistani will be out of here once we sort out the issues.

128997974051210993.jpg

As far as stopping me is concerned stop saying the K word and i will be outa here.[/QUOTE]

Pedo, you could be my grandmother you know?
Pedobear - Memebase: Rage Comics, Forever Alone, Y U No Guy, Troll Face, Foul Bachelor Frog

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

click the link divya

Yeah right

Now i have no doubts about the condition of women in Pakistan.

Last time I checked, your country wasn't exactly a paradise for women, was it - more indian hubris and inferiority complex.

PEDO ALERT!!!

fail-owned-pervert-alert-fail.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Last time I checked, your country wasn't exactly a paradise for women, was it - more indian hubris and inferiority complex.

ok give me 10 reasons for indian inferiority complex....
i am sorta bored would be good timepass to know how do i have inferiority complex.

I too heard about that your country is under top three in that list( if count from downside).

fail-owned-pervert-alert-fail.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

ok give me 10 reasons for indian inferiority complex....
i am sorta bored would be good timepass to know how do i have inferiority complex.

Obsession with Pakistan, your lot are here day and night, trawling the net for news on us, it is quite flattering to see the "incredible" interest. :)

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

I too heard about that your country is under top three in that list( if count from downside).

You are too, or you not.

Obsession with Pakistan, your lot are here day and night, trawling the net for news on us, it is quite flattering to see the "incredible" interest. :)

Not just us its whole world who wants to keep an eye on you... thats how incredible you are for the rest of the world.

[ /ok give me 10 reasons for indian inferiority complex....

I will start off with one, it's to do with repeating the lie hundred times a day to prevent feeling embarrased, in an age where Pakistanis identify themselves as Indian to escape the shame. ;)

Back
Top Bottom