What's new

Indian Army will be training the Afghan National Army (ANA).

he cant. He depends on US to hold on to power. Such comments are meant for domestic consumption.

Please, do proivde how, last I know he was in Power before the WoT. Its' not Mushy who needs its the other way around its US who needs Mushy. Situation has changed from the past, and US can't think about doing hot pursuits in Pakistan territory, if a large ground presense is their imagine what the tribals will do, so far their has been 2-3 air involvement incidents not ground forces, even US commanders have said they have no permission to enter Pakistan even if they know where his pin-point location is (I have provided source in Page 1), before US kept saying they will carry out ground raids, I haven't seen them do anything. Also, right now the tribals are on tabs, if they do anything (US), Pakistan will release them to do what they want to do, and we have already seen US/NATO crying over Pakistan not doing enough, just imagine if we don't do anything at all.

The fact is that IA is sending some people to train the ANA. And its another blow to Pakistan whether people here accept it or not.

Please, do explain how it's a blow to Pakistan, what does Afghanistan has that is a threat to us, even our tribals are killing/fighting ANA soldiers, even our ISPR commader have said they run away once the going gets tough.

Plus, I posted a video on the first page by a Candian solder who served time in Afghanistan, and he recorded Afghan coaltion training. If they can't even do basic work out, good luck with teaching anything else. Those people aren't the Taliban or NA (most have left their ideology and joined Taliban).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29573425931592

They just don't have anything that is a direct threat to us, and neither do I see them having it in the near future. They pratically have no economy what so ever, it's run by US funds, lol.

Adux and Bull, guys stop it. No need to explain. No need to give justifications or explain why they are needed or not.
The fact is that IA is sending some people to train the ANA. And its another blow to Pakistan whether people here accept it or not.

Yeah I would love to know how it is a blow too dude.
I mentioned it to my friend and he laughed.
They used to get messages the "The Taliban is attacking!" they would go charging in to relieve the ANA and ANP. When they got there they would find peace and quiet. Turns out that the guys (ANA)wanted a easy night to get stoned.:lol:

Go to the following link and watch the video the incident is there.:tup:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/6187660.stm

If I pay in pounds, gurkha would work for me, But alas I am Indian and my salaries and benfits are quite low.
Mountain Warfare, How many countries have successfully captured and defended the world highest and coldest battlefield. Siachin.
How many countries in the recent history has gone up the mountain and captured it, a situation which also demanded the Combination of Artillary and Aerial Bombardment. Tourist can go up the Swiss Alps. As a soldier you should know well, Combat Experience is all together different. How many countries have been involved in the dense rainy forest of the North East on Deplyoment, and have carried out constant hot pursuit operations. We are good at CI, it doesnt matter wether you accept, We give officers training.... Not a small thing.

If you give voilence and go against the nation, perpetrators and their supporters will be hanged and brought to justice in the most voilent way possible. I rather save one innocent, than 100 terrorist sympathizing idiots.
I rather care about the poor Pandits and Ladaki's who have been mass murdered and driven from their home'sby the so called Kashmiri Miltants, i rather care about those kashmiri muslims who have caught in the crossfire, The soc called Kashmiri Miltants for me they are terrorist. Blowing up market places and all. Atleast for all our fake encounters and other crimes have been atleast caught by our own people and they are being punished. Who is going to punish the miltants blowing up the market place. You can have the data for terrorist death, mode of death, civilians deaths and soldier deaths from the Mod website. You give violence, You can accept hell in return.

Dude you have hot the nail on the head with your first sentence. If salaries and benefits are low then I wonder what the training budget would be. I know that this would not be skimped upon with some branches (such as the airforce and Navy through necessity) However I wonder if the training for the infantry is close to same level as any western army.

Secondly you should realise that every time the army acts in the way YOu want them to do then you will create MORE not less "terrorists". Want an example? look into the "bloody sunday" shootings in Northern Ireland. It was this incident that created most of the IRA members that went on to create quite a bit of havoc. It is foolish to think that blunt force will solve this problem. It will merely create more.

Simple, its a blow to Pakistan for the same reasons why Pakistan does not want India getting involved in Afghanistan. Its considered their private territory by Pakistani generals. The fact that this is the FIRST step, in which India is helping out Afghanistan which is military in nature, it bound to be a matter of grave concern to Pakistan. Pakistan is already displeased at the Indian involvement in Afghanistan at even the smallest things.

Simple, its a blow to Pakistan for the same reasons why Pakistan does not want India getting involved in Afghanistan. Its considered their private territory by Pakistani generals. The fact that this is the FIRST step, in which India is helping out Afghanistan which is military in nature, it bound to be a matter of grave concern to Pakistan. Pakistan is already displeased at the Indian involvement in Afghanistan at even the smallest things.

I really hope India helps out some more :lol: This is what is known as "biting off more than you can chew"

Please, do proivde how, last I know he was in Power before the WoT. Its' not Mushy who needs its the other way around its US who needs Mushy. .

Is that why he succumbed to the threats. he himslefadmitted that he had no option but to listen. What do you think US would lose Pakistan as an ally if Mushraff is thrown out of power. All leaders whther they be autocrats or democratically elected ones have toed the US lines. The biggest in pakistani politics still depend on US for aid personal and official.

Situation has changed from the past, and US can't think about doing hot pursuits in Pakistan territory, if a large ground presense is their imagine what the tribals will do, so far their has been 2-3 air involvement incidents not ground forces, .

Do you know what you mean by hot pursuits. Its not deployment. But chasing and mounting suprise attacks. it can also be aeroborne ones.

Even US commanders have said they have no permission to enter Pakistan even if they know where his pin-point location is (I have provided source in Page 1), before US kept saying they will carry out ground raids, I haven't seen them do anything..

Havnt you seen reports which said NATO/ US troops crossed into Pakistan.

Also, right now the tribals are on tabs, if they do anything (US), Pakistan will release them to do what they want to do, and we have already seen US/NATO crying over Pakistan not doing enough, just imagine if we don't do anything at all.

You are doing nothing at all, and dont think thats a decision taken by GOP. Its juts bcoz you cant do anythign to them. They run a state within a state. When you tried doing something you got a hot reception and mushraff ran for a peace deal. Didnt your whole brigade or battalion surrender before them.

I really hope India helps out some more :lol: This is what is known as "biting off more than you can chew"

Do you really think that anybody including GOI think they are there to train ANA. They might tap contacts from NA and other tribes who are teing the same lines and work out new contacts.

Its hilarious that you feel the way you do.

Is that why he succumbed to the threats. he himslefadmitted that he had no option but to listen. What do you think US would lose Pakistan as an ally if Mushraff is thrown out of power. All leaders whther they be autocrats or democratically elected ones have toed the US lines. The biggest in pakistani politics still depend on US for aid personal and official.

When we were santioned we didn't recieve any aid, until now (even this is free), Mushy himself, said in his book he did war games and that it was no way we could have won, and that any advantage that we have aganist India would have been lost so it was calculated either be destroyed or give US space to go to a country where they can't win. Their are always 2 sides to a coin. Also, know that British/NATO forces also havr peace deals with tribes in Afghanistan, and Pakistan is no exception, people tend to over look this fact.

Do you know what you mean by hot pursuits. Its not deployment. But chasing and mounting suprise attacks. it can also be aeroborne ones.

Havnt you seen reports which said NATO/ US troops crossed into Pakistan.

Yes, I know what it is, but as I said before if we leave the coalation like Mushy said, then it's all hell loose on US/NATO forces their, till this day they are comming under constant attack by militants. They do hot pursuits militants go their to bust a cap.

You are doing nothing at all, and dont think thats a decision taken by GOP. Its juts bcoz you cant do anythign to them. They run a state within a state. When you tried doing something you got a hot reception and mushraff ran for a peace deal. Didnt your whole brigade or battalion surrender before them.

lol, where you getting this non-sense a Brigade or Batallion surrendered? No one surrendered during the fighting, rather we lost 500 people doing a favor to the west, but Mushy himself said, "Fighting wouldn't solve anything", and thus we began negotiations and have that peace deal which is going fine right now, US tried to stop it but to no avail.

We can't do anything? Sir, tell me where Bugti is right now? If we went all out on our people just like India does in Kashmir, etc. Their wouldn't be anything left to develop their. As for a state-within-state, the west uses that alot, rather they have an elected governor and represented in Parliment, etc. Don't always hear what they have to say (western media), anything that doesn't suite these people it's claimed as state-within-state.

What would be the Afghan foreign policy after NATO leaves the country and Karazia goes back to US?

Would post Karazai regime equally friendly with India?

Depends on who comes. Another Northern Aliiances government will be, as it always has been, anti-Pakistan, pro-India/Russia. Any other government will probably be friendly to Pakistan.:cheers:

They get killed by NAXAL like little birds, what they are going to train the Afghans who bron woth gun sound, its wired!

1. You are immatured to even comment about military training.
2. Military training is not just shooting using a gun, its the team work and the Intelligent planning/Execution that is required to capture and hold on territory.

it doesnt need to be said ...it is true...Afghanistan has occasional accused ISI for providing support to taliban.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom