What's new

Indian Army will be training the Afghan National Army (ANA).

India has recieved European/Us/NATO request to send troops to Afganistan, but it wont send Troops to afganistan to led the war on terror, as it will give the oposition bench a tool to preach against Congress in elections to get the minority vote bank, so This is indirect way they are going to get involved, though india has contributed to humanatarian effort in afganistan by building roads and hospitals.

I have a doubt in mind can someone clear it? how can dark looking Indian army train fairer afganis?

Afghans are the guys who are least concerned about skin!

Actually some circles in Pakistan support this idea, they want dark Indians to go to Afghanistan, share the experience of NATO and be part of present government, that would be a valid reason for Afghan resistance to help their brothers in seven states.

And also it is important for future, as post Karazai regime would not be that cool for Indians, this is the best time to contribute against Afghan people by supporting US and Karazai.

They get killed by NAXAL like little birds, what they are going to train the Afghans who bron woth gun sound, its wired!

baazi,

Afghanizatan and Pakistan is not having the best of times now, And you can expect India to take advantage of that. US has intentionally made sure Pakistan has less power in Afghanistan since it suits their game plan. America can leave or whatever. Afghanistan will never be the same. Simply put Americans are damn arrogant and powerful to let the problem they corrected to come and bite them back.

They get killed by NAXAL like little birds, what they are going to train the Afghans who bron woth gun sound, its wired!

What makes you doubt that Indian Army will not be able to train the Afghans? Their training is essential. However, i doubt that they would be able to recieve the same type of traning from the U.S Army. Army units with different sorts of traning & tactics, may be someone else can shed light on it, or is it the basic traning they are going to give? :confused:

absolutely, but you missed the vital point here, they are thin legged and rice eating peoples, I seriously wonder how can they train fairer tight arsed superior army? :eek: doesnt sounds right at all :disagree:

What makes you doubt that Indian Army will not be able to train the Afghans? Their training is essential. However, i doubt that they would be able to recieve the same type of traning from the U.S Army. Army units with different sorts of traning & tactics, may be someone else can shed light on it, or is it the basic traning they are going to give? :confused:

I think it should be basic training, and basic squad level training.
India has one of the best Mountain Warfare, Tactics and Jungle Warfare Schools. Where Americans, French, Russians etc come and train. I would say Indians are very good.

I think it should be basic training, and basic squad level training.
India has one of the best Mountain Warfare, Tactics and Jungle Warfare Schools. Where Americans, French, Russians etc come and train. I would say Indians are very good.

I was actually discussing this with some guys who will be doing their second tours there soon.
The issues is not who is training the ANA (As they get trained by Western forces including the British and American forces) but the people who pay the the ANA. Most of the guys who are in the ANA do so for money rather than patriotic fervor. Unless a big ole mass of Indian troops goes to help the ANA actually fight it will not curry much favour at all as the ANG needs all the help it can get to remain in power.
SO in short it is an issue of motivation, conditions and pay that will make the difference not a bunch of instructors telling them how to suck eggs.

Taliban are desperate to find tragets these days as NATO members come out of camps very rarely, they also need some thing for fun.

The guy have not provided any link, I hope this news is not fron India Defence, the price for Indian involvement for NATO would be something worth to notice.

In any case such steps would be welcomed by Islamabad, as in post Karazai times, it would help us a lot.

i think this is bad for pakistan we again getting surrounded from all sides. i think we really need to help the pashtuns get into government. i dont know what the ISI is doing.

This News was always expected, as long as Pakistani relationship with Afghanistan is bad, as well as Indian-Afghanizatan-US relationships are at its heights

The relationship in that context dont worth a single dime! :lol:

lets clear one statment, Karzai is mayor of Kabul. He has less value then Zahir shah time coin rollin in the dust of kabul streets. Afganistan is control by Pashtun and Pashtun is controlled by Peshawar. If so called afgan army do any operation under the umbrella of NATO, what will happen next when they will be gone. I feel sorry for these ANA. Afganistan is land of tribes. If nations really want peace in Afganistan, they should invite Pashtun to form govt. Otherwise nobody can sustain peace in that region.

The relationship in that context dont worth a single dime! :lol:

It is not a formal alliance, or anything webby. Afghanistan listens to the US. And India wants Pakistan covered from the North. US wont allow Pakistan to interfere, That doesnt mean Pakistan cant, But US will always try to cut it down. As of now we have RAW bases there, from my own analysis as well as from the Pakistan government offical stance.

It will be nice to see what the training produces considering (link below) I doubt they did good with Coalation training. RAW, ISI yeah they at each others throats but I still have faith in ISI (Just Check the Fan Club Thread :D). RAW might operate, but ISI has them under survaliance as well about a month ago, our diplomats went to N. Dehli and showed pictures and documents of RAW at work (of course they going to deny it who wouldn't once your caught, same with ISI making relationships :D).

Below is a video I wanted to post about Afghan army training, I can honestly say I have done better in ROTC (High School) then these guyies, just get your pop-corn ready.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6035829573425931592

After watching the video, it makes you wonder is the Indian army really going to train them, or Bollywood directors going their to make another Afghan movie?

If Afghanistan is pro US then i wonder who is fighting the them. :confused:

Same can be said about Pakistan also. Pakistan is a staunch US ally, a MNNA so who is fighting the PA for supporting US and NATO.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom