What's new

Indian Army used artillery & heavy mortars on LOC targeting Civilian Population

Shameless, heartless.

Even in times of crisis, India can't stop.

The question is what is our establishment doing? We should be declaring a conventional war and make these banyas piss their pants.

IK didn't even comment on it while begging international community. It would have been more effective.

I come to this place after such a long time and its still the same. The LOC is still the same and both sides are still claiming losses of the opposition and are celebrating it. An ammo dump being targeted is being paraded as D-Day and the loss of 5 indian commandos to militants is being claimed as great victory by Pakistan. still the same. ( heard @Nilgiri say @Joe Shearer is 'kicking butt' again lolzz).

I am just going to touch this joe that the concept that all resolutions are under chapter 6 and not 7 is flawed due to several reasons and they must be understood. I am not going to touch whether the UN resolutions are extremely binding, strongly binding, not binding or incapable to be binding. I am simply going to state whether the resolutions between the year 1947-1957 ( 16 to 17 resolutions i think) were under chapter 6 or chapter 7.

First of all in layman terms, Chapter 6 of the united nations is composed of 6 articles and each of these articles speak on settlement of disputes.

Article 33 section highlights that any dispute whose continuation can create threats to international peace shall first of all seek resolution through negotiation e.t.c. e.t.c

The remaining articles highlight how the united council can investigate the disputes, nations can bring froth any dispute and the UN provide recommendations those states in dispute.

Basically the concept is that these are not binding upon states. This is a major legal question that is being argued to this day since there are several legal schools that believe that chapter 6 has binding power whereas another argues that they do not have binding power.

Before i enter into this let me state that united states charter is basically the constitutional framework for the united nations or something meant to be like that and the first thing we study in constitutional law is that it is not to be cherry picked nor to be read in isolation but as a whole document from section to last since each section creates an effect upon the other and any contradiction highlights the incompetence of state structure. Let me highlight. We, in our constitution, had judicial review in article 199 and and article 8 which highlight laws inconsistent with or in derogation of islam or fundamental rights will be void and article 199 is judicial review thus we see here that the constitution is saying one thing here that the courts can strike down laws passed by parliament if they contravene islam or fundamental rights however Zia added another article which was Article 239 (5) which barred the courts from questioning any amendment to the constitution now this is in contradiction to article 8 which empowers the court to strike down any law or amendment that is against islam or fundamental rights. This was struck down by courts in 2015 but the fact is that constitutions are read as a whole and each section connects the other and must empower the sections rather than hinder them.

The reason why i used this example is to help you understand some basics of law so that when we read the UN charter, we can come to understand why two opinions exist and how they effect the UN resolutions.

So The Namibia judicial advisory highlighted that the legal opinion stating that chapter 6 is non binding is in contradiction to several articles of the UN charter. The first that they highlighted was that it goes against the concept on Article 24 shose first section placed responsibility upon the security council to act on behalf of member states to maintain international peace and they shall be given powers in accordance to chapter 6,7,8,9. Now here we see that member states have given primary responsibility to the security council in maintenance of international peace. So if there is any threat to the international peace, they need to provide prompt and effective action to solve such threat on behalf of member states. Ofcourse we can all argue, how, when , where but that is not what i am saying. The reason why the jurist opinion pointed that chapter 6 being recommendation would make article 24 superfluous is bcz you have one article that is stating prompt responses to solve problems and then you have one chapter that says recommend and then leave. I understand that the balance of state independence and having to create a unilateral world organization was not easy but such contraventions create hindering effects in dispute resolution and even the working of the UN. They then highlighted Article 47 and 48. Now what are these two articles? Another Article was mentioned which was article 25 which states that member states must agree to accept and carry out the decisions of the security council.

Article 47 states that action required for the carrying out of decisions for the maintenance of international peace shall be taken by all members and mutual assistance to each other or through the organizations that they are part of.

Now this thought process of binding nature is supported by some jurists whereas others state that they are non binding who state that such separation of chapters was made to differentiate between consent of parties and binding resolutions and that chapter 7 does not have the matter of consent that is present in chapter 6. They also argue that the chapter 6, the disputed parties cannot vote upon the dispute resolution thus if such binding nature is given then the two parties are not given the power to bring forth their vote upon a resolution that is binding upon them.

There are some that take a more moderate view that Chapter 6 is not just advisory opinion and they are still directives of the security council which must be respected and are the responsibility of the security council to be implemented however they do not have the stringent military options attached to them which resolutions under chapter 7 have. Now rosalynn higgings stated that these chapters are highly ambiguous in nature and the binding nature of a dispute resolution must be seen through the words and the content that the resolution attaches and most importantly upon whether the parties wanted recommendations or decisions rather than look upon chapters. The united nations, in all its wisdom, did not brand chapters on resolution in its early stages.

The reason why i posted above was to help you understand how polarized the charter of UN is and how grand the legal questions are and yes there are legal questions and interpretations. all of you are looking at things from contract law or guardian law ( his example) or local law but international law is very different from muncipal law and it is very ill defined. Nobody is lying over here but interpreting things to your concepts and basis atleast to the argument of chapter 6 and chapter 7.

Now with the hope that the complexity of international law shall be respected let us dive into whether the resolutions of 1947-1957 fall into chapter 6 or chapter 7. i have great respect for kofi annan but he was not a lawyer and the complexity of the UN charter was not his domain. Whatever he states whether they were binding or not cannot be taken on face value. such complex questions require legal history.

Now first of all the 17 resolutions did not have a specific chapter mentioned which means that where those that state that they were under chapter 6 cannot disapprove those that state that they were under chapter 7 since chapters were not specifically mentioned.

In such a lost situations, we need to take guidance from rosalyn higgins who stated that content of the resolution and the will of the parties determine whether the resolution is binding or recommendation.

Resolution 47 that constituted a committee had the words instructs the commission to proceed at once and place its good offices and mediation at the disposal of the governments of India and Pakistan. Now this is the resolution that India keeps talking about and here we see the UN constituting a commission, highlighting its powers, uses and directed it to do it immediately so there was an element of binding within it. It cannot be called a recommendation since nowhere did it state "subject to approval". So we can clearly see that the concept that they were recommendations contravenes the language of the resolution. Infact the increase in powers of the commission in terms of Ceasefire line highlights that they were not recommendations but binding in nature. How can we say that a resolution is recommendatory and at the same time the commission is empowered to oversee the cease fire and the cease fire line agreement. Resolution 96 also has similar language where it instructed the representative to continue its efforts of bringing forth demilitarization of Kashmir by both parties and report after 6 weeks of all the problems that he is facing in creating this effect.

Resolution 98 was more recommendatory since it repeatedly used the words 'urges'to bring forth demilitarization of the area with having a set number of forces...

the point is that to state that all resolutions were chapter 6 ( a very disputed chapter and home to multiple interpretations), is flawed since the resolutions contained other aspects which were implemented and instructions to those commissions and offices. I am reminded of professor Stephens zunes that stated that the chapter is not merely advisory but are directives of the security council and thus they have binding power although absent the although absent the stringent enforcement options such as military force which are available in chapter 7. If we look at it from his point of view then we can understand the resolution language even more that since there are no stringent enforcement in place thus the language must be in a form or urges and requests rather than absolute orders.

Now i am reminded again of article 24 and article 25 which places responsibilities upon both security council in its directives and upon member nations upon the directives...

Some have highlighted that these are general laws and chapter 6 and 7 are special laws but the constitution must be general and must not play the legal relationship between special and general with its own articles as i highlighted the relationship between article 8 and article 199 and article 239(5). This highlights flaws in the nature of the framework.

I hope that you guys when bringing forth arguments respect the polarity of the framework of the united nations and refrain from calling each other liars, deceivers and stuff.

Frankly in the end this is useless. The united nations cannot and will not be able to solve this. they are not empowered enough and frankly all of us would be quite worried in a world where the security council is empowered enough to force two nuclear nations with armies larger than most of the world's armies to be enforced because then they can enforce alot of other stuff then as well. As we argue that you didnt follow this and you didnt follow that and you signed this agreement and you signed that agreement and this resolution is chapter 6 and that is chapter 7 and all of it, the people of kashmir are suffering. One is under lockdown and before that was being pushed down whereas the other is struggling with representation within a country is so hoped to join with empty promises that it did not fulfill. We can argue and win discussions here in front of 20 people but the people on the ground dont care. they dont care how many resolutions were passed, they dont care who is right and who is wrong and what is the legal procedure and what are the legal questions. They dont care. they see two armies entrenched firing against one another and justifying each bullet and each death with a thousand excuses. they see those crazy nations building bridges over incidents that took a million lives whereas on their end they see fences, posts bring increased daily.

Your discussions were very informative but the legal position had flaws but it doesnt matter. We are not in court here but i hope the above sample will help you understand the complications of law and how difficult it is for the people of the region.

@Joe Shearer we have learned much in this discussion. Alot but the only thing we can take home is "you did this" "I did this" " you should have done this" " you didnt do this" and Joe that wont solve the problem. Not At All.

In the end nothing has changed

I stay away from these threads. Very little good persists and comes out of them (compared to before) and I always see deja vu if I do have a glance. Some of the earlier threads already had everything perspective wise being shared by great debaters like Joe, Hellfire, Azlan and yourself. I read them and had my fill, now its just smushing in the mud with legions of endless trolls....not worth sifting it.

So for these current ones.... I learn nothing and only lose feeling and sensation (net big overall loss in the end)...especially when I see former champs/worthies going into repeating mode or have withdrawn (respected) consistency in other arguments/situations. I will just keep in mind the simpler times with the more crystallised succinct arguments...rather than looking too much for sullying the image I had of them....these are personally troubling times for many so I have to empathise.

BTW wasn't me that said joe was kicking butt (though he is, bless his soul, and I will have a selective perusal a bit later)...I think it was @Krptonite that brought it up somewhere hehe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ir-is-not-kosher-yet/article28836245.ece/amp/

Article 370 1(d) essentially says that other provisions of the constitution can be made applicable to j&k with such modifications as the president may by order specify, however the president is required to secure the concurrence of the j&k government in this regard.

370 3 essentially states that the president can annul the whole of 370 if such a recommendation is made by j&k constituent assembly.

It doesn't matter in the slightest what the intention or perceived intention of inserting these clauses were. Likewise it could have been six years difference in time between promulgation of respective constitutions or 6 minutes or 6 centuries, no matter.

From a legal perspective, all that matters are is what's stated and its legal interpretation. Modi had to engage numerous constitutional sleights of hand to enable him to even consider a power play abrogation in this case. The attached article explains the manipulation in detail far better than I could do so.

Art. 370 remains what it was; the manner in which it was amended does not alter either the intention or the working of the legislative process around it. Even though I was among those who opposed the manner of its alteration, the fundamentals do not change, and it is futile to seek some relief in claiming loudly that those underlying factors do not matter.

Despite the manipulations, Modi still falls short technically speaking in how he went about removing 370 and 35a. Any competent independent supreme court would overturn him.

Indeed, India's SC in the pre-Modi era had on multiple occasions affirmed the permanency of 370 by default because when the j&k constituent assembly was dissolved in 1957, it never made any recommendation to Delhi to abrogate it.

It not making any recommendation to Delhi was an anomaly, removed through clumsy means, but removed correctly.

What India "forgot to do" in 1957 because of incompetence (as according to you, India always intended for 370 to be removed in time - though do note that even this required obligatory consultation with the j&k elected representatives) has now been forced through by a circus troupe, in mockery of the legal precedents.

This is what happens when newbies emerge awestruck into this wonderland of constitutional and legal niceties. India had nothing to do with 'forgetting' anything in 1957; if you had taken the trouble earlier to study this, rather than stumbling across it in a current attempt to justify outrage over something that is not even understood, you would know that the J&K Constituent Assembly was not adjourned 'sine die', as is the usual practice; it dissolved itself.

The removal of Art. 370 did not emphatically require obligatory consultation with the J&K legislation; that applies only to the legislation passed in the Indian parliament and as a condition for its application to the territory of J&K, and as I have already pointed out, it was necessary to offer that path precisely because in a vacuum, there was no possibility of stating in bald terms that whatever would be passed into law in Delhi would inevitably find a concurrence in the J&K Constitution. Please try to understand this; it is admittedly not easy to get one's head around this, if coming to it new, and also if coming to it with a fixed intention of showing it to be wrong.

Say what you will about who intended what at what period in time. The point is Modi has amateurishly forced through a technically illegal policy.

That he has sufficient influence over all arms of state power to enforce his personal writ is evident but that is the extent of its "validity".

I like the insouciance with which you brush aside all relevant circumstance that does not fit your narrative. It has panache. That it lacks a foundation is a problem frequently to be found with panache, and with the flourishes that the superior, not-squat martial races are apt to make when confronted by intellectual labyrinths.

You may be confusing courage with a range of other emotions if that's your assessment!

I may be confusing your innate racism with an inadvertent embarrassment made in the heat of the moment.

I stay away from these threads. Very little good persists and comes out of them (compared to before) and I always see deja vu if I do have a glance. Some of the earlier threads already had everything perspective wise being shared by great debaters like Joe, Hellfire, Azlan and yourself. I read them and had my fill, now its just smushing in the mud with legions of endless trolls....not worth sifting it.

So for these current ones.... I learn nothing and only lose feeling and sensation (net big overall loss in the end)...especially when I see former champs/worthies going into repeating mode or have withdrawn (respected) consistency in other arguments/situations. I will just keep in mind the simpler times with the more crystallised succinct arguments...rather than looking too much for sullying the image I had of them....these are personally troubling times for many so I have to empathise.

BTW wasn't me that said joe was kicking butt (though he is, bless his soul, and I will have a selective perusal a bit later)...I think it was @Krptonite that brought it up somewhere hehe.

What was striking in the discussion was the contribution made by IMARV. It came as a breath of fresh air. There were gaps and holes, but as one can see in the contributions of another member new to this discussion, those came untrammeled with any baggage carried around as the latter-day equivalent of the White Man's Burden.

Joe is master manipulator .. First he self creates a theory and then argues in favor of it. It has been widely established that revoking article 370 had to go through Kashmir assembly.

You are doing a job in exposing this corrupt fellow. This just solidifies the fact that other than violence , Kashmir can not be freed. These Hindus are lying and dishonest people and Jinnah figured it out very early.

Remember Jinnah was known as the Ambassador for muslim-Hindu unity but he learned the Hindu ways during his time in congress.

If you have any arguments to offer, by all means do so. I have endured enough at the hands of the khaki chaddis to be bothered by the kind of argumentam ad hominem that seems to be the only merchandise you have. If you have only personal insults and religious bigotry to offer, you may as well dispense with verbs and the rest of the grammatical apparatus, and just make a numbered list of insults; that will save everybody a lot of time.

@M. Sarmad

I note with amusement that one side deploys non-state actors in discussions as well as in the real world.

If it comes to that, this entire discussion stems from the point of view of one disputant that Nehru's move to offer a plebiscite, and Mountbatten's endorsement of this, were in some way embodied and enforceable in the UN Resolution, the original resolution, and in the subsequent resolutions. It is this that forms the body of the Pakistani legal case; for the rest, it is a case of a perpetrator of assault and battery arguing skilfully in court about the nature of the law on the subject. Never has Pakistan hesitated to set aside legal or constitutional niceties to resort to force; it was, after all, the country in which the extremely questionable Doctrine of Necessity made its appearance in fully-armed glory like Pallas Athena emerging from the brow of Zeus. So all that you have read is the attempt of one side to respond to that half of the other side that takes refuge in legalities, and the concurrent attempt to set aside for the sake of argument the tendency to violence of the other. The Constable's Song from the Pirates of Penzance comes to mind.

Most intriguing. Is courage a function of height? What, might an interested observer ask, is your height? (mine is 5'10"). To go by the evidence of your posts, it should be 6'8" at the very least.
I wonder what I admire more - your content or your prose.

You do realise that the intention is not to 'kick butt' but to set right the distorted arguments brought out in defence of repeated acts of war.

I wonder what I admire more - your content or your prose.

Do I take it that my logic and reasoning leave your withers unwrung? A little disappointing, unless content contains both the logic and the reasoning.

Some members have taken serious objections to my prose; they see all the signs of Hindu deviousness. At times, I feel embarrassed at having been detected in all my Islamophobia, that so many Indian members have spent considerable commenting upon.

What was striking in the discussion was the contribution made by IMARV. It came as a breath of fresh air. There were gaps and holes, but as one can see in the contributions of another member new to this discussion, those came untrammeled with any baggage carried around as the latter-day equivalent of the White Man's Burden.

OK I will read through a bit later. 37 pages already...:rolleyes:

You do realise that the intention is not to 'kick butt' but to set right the distorted arguments brought out in defence of repeated acts of war.

What you intend an action, and what it ends up doing (esp in eyes of others) can be somewhat different haha. Krpto was pushing for a whole dedicated section just for your "butt-kicking" soundbites.

This is my last post on the subject. I no longer care to enter into discussions where those who come forward to support my arguments are hectored, and where I am personally insulted by members who communicate at a level millimetres above the level of the street, with absolute impunity. The indulgent presence of those who should know better makes it clear that these are part of the discussion, as important as every comma and full-stop in the messages of more educated interlocutors.

@M. Sarmad
@AgNoStiC MuSliM

Thank you for your patience and detailed responses.

What was striking in the discussion was the contribution made by IMARV.
The points he made were debunked in this thread by M. Sarmad and have been debunked multiple times in the past.

Nothing he brought up was new or even a creative new approach to making the same tired old Indian excuses and distortions. Hence my point that we’re not teaching Indians why the world isn’t flat anymore.

Most intriguing. Is courage a function of height? What, might an interested observer ask, is your height? (mine is 5'10"). To go by the evidence of your posts, it should be 6'8" at the very least.

I'm looking for a great warrior!

Great warrior??!? ...haha....war's not make one great! :P

OK I will read through a bit later. 37 pages already...:rolleyes:

What you intend an action, and what it ends up doing (esp in eyes of others) can be somewhat different haha. Krpto was pushing for a whole dedicated section just for your "butt-kicking" soundbites.

I take no pleasure in that thought. When I referred to Julien Benda, the reference was ignored completely. Benda, a Frenchman, wrote in his book that the intellectuals of France and of Germany had abandoned their duty of considering every issue in terms of its intellectual merits, and had fallen into nationalism. It is to be hoped that I will follow Tagore to the end of my days, and not fall prey to the wave of jingoism so visibly on display. Even in the best quarters.

I like the insouciance with which you brush aside all relevant circumstance that does not fit your narrative. It has panache. That it lacks a foundation is a problem frequently to be found with panache, and with the flourishes that the superior, not-squat martial races are apt to make when confronted by intellectual labyrinths.
Thanks for this double backhanded compliment.

Briefly regarding other points made, the constituent assembly had a purpose and served it and dissolved thereafter, however, the wording of the caveat in question (that consultation with them is required) cannot be circumvented without either j&k elected representative agreement OR alternatively, 2/3 majority agreement in Delhi parliament.

Now I put it to you that the latter option was still available to Modi even though there was no j&k legislative assembly or even a j&k representative parliament. Modi could still have pursued a legally viable and constitutionally defensible methodology, yet he declined, perhaps because he knew he would not win the democratic way.

This brings us in some ways full circle to the plebiscite issue. India has always known it cannot win Kashmir the democratic way, hence the same plan B applies. Fair enough. Pakistan certainly cannot feign ignorance of such an approach and so, the time for excuses is almost - if not already - up.

Do I take it that my logic and reasoning leave your withers unwrung? A little disappointing, unless content contains both the logic and the reasoning.

Some members have taken serious objections to my prose; they see all the signs of Hindu deviousness. At times, I feel embarrassed at having been detected in all my Islamophobia, that so many Indian members have spent considerable commenting upon.
Let's just say I don't expect many people here to have read Hamlet.

The removal of Art. 370 did not emphatically require obligatory consultation with the J&K legislation; that applies only to the legislation passed in the Indian parliament and as a condition for its application to the territory of J&K, and as I have already pointed out,

There are many prominent legal luminaries in India that disagree with your assertion. I am sure you read their legal opinions as well.

Indian forces are cowards hiding in civilian population, second this should not be a time to think of war because in realty us humans are already at war with a evil that we can't even see or hear ... wake up people stop the BS be humans for once a$$holes !!

Some of the comments made need to be examined.

This is a fabrication; there is nowhere any evidence that there was such a war aim, there was not even a casual, facetious remark made by any senior Indian officer to this effect. The closest I have got to it was a small column in the Amrita Bazar Patrika, but once that was quoted by a Pakistani newspaper, it became concrete fact.

You need to consult your references, for this is an absurdity. The cold indifference shown by the USA (and the UK and NATO in general) towards India lasted till nearly the millennium, till Clinton. Nixon was positively hostile, Ford was embattled, Carter could not get his second term. Reagan was again positively hostile, to the extent that he had any views on any subject, and the older Bush reacted to India from his background as a bitter critic during his days as US Ambassador to the UN. Under Clinton, there was no movement until the Kargil conflict broke out, and everyone suddenly realised that two nuclear powers were locked in combat.

It was entirely the attitude of the Pakistani side - the spineless inability to resist the military on the part of the politicians, the duplicity of the military - that brought opinion at those levels around to favour India.

For further information on this, you might like to refer to the candid memoirs of key members of the administration, especially Strobe Talbot. He is devastating on the subject, and much of the illusion-peddling that goes on today between supporters of Nawaz Sharif and supporters of Musharraf would be dispelled by a reading of this book.

Why does it never occur to any Pakistani observer to look at the inventory of the IAF at the end of 1965? Vampires and Mysteres were front-line inventory, and Gnats were the super-stars, India being the only country to fly them. This was against PAF F-86s and F-104s; even against such odds, 3 F-104s were shot down. With the increasing obsolescence of the B-57 Canberra, the Jaguar was inducted, and the Mirage 2000 because of the widening gap in inventory with the total elimination of older types such as the Vampire, the Mystere, and the Gnat, a gap that the MiG 21, in its role as point interceptor with very short range, was unable to fill. This was also when the MiG 23 and the MiG 27 were inducted. The overall strength of the IAF did not change dramatically.

At that precise point of time, the PLAAF was also strengthening itself and its existing stock of MiG 17s and MiG 19s with large numbers of MiG 21s. They also rebuilt the MiG 19 and MiG 21, and these re-builds were supplied in quantity to the PAF. The imagery of a poverty-stricken orphan service humbly depending on 40 F-16s is ludicrous.

The Indian SU30 MKI came in with the SU30 MKK; if you want to project action and reaction, this is the proper pairing.

Quite clearly, this is a deliberate attempt at assuming the garb of victimhood. It is public knowledge that the IAF inventory is planned to be 42 squadrons. That just barely permits both hostile neighbours to be held off, there is no scope there for teaching lessons of a life time. It is this planned strength that is being sought to be made up; as is clear, there was, and is, no question of anybody being silenced for good. These dramatic attitudes and poses may appeal to some deep psychological inadequacy, but have no connection with real life.

This is one half of the picture; for obvious reasons, we find the other half obscured.

On the front of armour, on the front of aircraft, there has been a clear trend in Pakistani procurement, that only your military leadership can comment on. All the comment that can be made gracefully is that the Al Zarrar and the Al Khalid might not have been the main battle tank that the Army leadership would have wanted; nor might your Air Force leadership have been happy with the JF-17, but necessity makes strange bed-fellows.

For that last, there is no faith in India about Pakistan's willingness to live in peace if in a hypothetical way the Kashmir issue were to be resolved; the language conceals Pakistan's outright demand that the resolution should be one dictated by Pakistan. As this has been attempted through brute force, and has failed, and has also been sought through the deployment of extra-state players, this naked demand for acquiescence with Pakistan's desires is unlikely to gain much traction among Indian circles. If this had been the single-minded earnest objective of the Pakistani establishment, if the efforts at gaining by subterfuge in 1947-48 had not happened, if the gigantic hoax of home-grown insurgents had not been played in 1965, if there had not been an outright attack with armour and artillery on the failure of the home-grown insurgents ploy, if there had not been a covert attempt (once again, after 1947 and 1965) to gain advantage in 1999, if there was not an on-going campaign to inject terrorism into the state, there might be some credibility in such a Pakistani statement of intent.

As it is, there is none.
HA HA dont try to play innocent here, you mentioned 1999 Kargil but failed to mention your own adventure in Siachen, You mentioned our actions in 1948 and 1965 but did not mention your covert and overt terrorism through training of Mukti Bahini and later physical attack on Pakistan in 1971. You also did not mention your total disregard for UN resolutions and removed 370 in Kashmir in contravention to the promises of your founding fathers. The list of crimes of India is long. Still I would say its better to find a solution to the issue while we can. You want to solve the issue by your superiority in numbers but in the age of nuclear weapons numbers do not matter. Pakistan is not going to budge and India is not willing to listen so the threat of a nuclear winter will remain there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom