What's new

Indian Army used artillery & heavy mortars on LOC targeting Civilian Population

Every army in the world protects its civilians from attacking forces. India moving it artillery into civilian population is acceptance of the fact that India considers kashmiris as Pakistani in IOJK and they are using them as human shields. They know Pakistan will not target them.

This explains the moral values of Indian army very well.
It's standard human shielding.

Every army in the world protects its civilians from attacking forces. India moving it artillery into civilian population is acceptance of the fact that India considers kashmiris as Pakistani in IOJK and they are using them as human shields. They know Pakistan will not target them.

They have no moral values

Really? Pakistan wants peace? Which rock have you been living under? Just look at the recent posts on this forum.. There are plans very much along the lines of Mushy's attempt at Kargil but way more insane.
Yes we want peace and can i show your real face that how many times you're trying to destabilized Pakistan can i start,recent terrorism in Pakistan by India??? Did you forget yadev and sarbajeet singh and baluchistan insurgency backed by India

Fighting across loc continues over night well into early morning. India again deliberately targeting civilian population in chirikot and shakarghar sectors.

Pakistan Army targeted Indian posts.

Matching their fire with similar calibar.

Both sides are now using 155mm. Where do we go from here next. A100? Or missiles? Shame India is targeting civilians and pushing norms of war.
How about drone strike on forward Indian posts. We need to let lose our military. No more measured response. Since they are targetting our civilian population and we dont have the luxury to do that as Kashmiris on the other side are Pakistanis as well, we really need to up our game. Lets involve Barraq.

Let’s not make sh!t up just because you are hurting.

Mirza bhai, honestly - I wish for all this to stop. I along with every Indian I know - just want a peaceful and prosperous future. However - Your Army and ISI need to keep building up their narrative to secure their retirement homes in UK, Europe, etc and they keep trying to "bleed India with a 1000 cuts".

On the global stage Pakistani establishment has no credibility other than that of a serial liar. Virtually everywhere in the free thinking world Pakistanis have no reputation and even their restaurants are branded as Indian restaurants because of this pathological behaviour.

In your greed for Indian territory you have already lost so much, please stop now and focus on developing your nation rather than causing problems. I get the sense that most Pakistanis here are more interested in fighting with India than developing themselves or their economy.
I am Pakistan which is living in USA i proudly present myself as Pakistani and no one hate me because of I'm Pakistani western countries peoples doesn't bother you that you're Pakistani or Indian so you're trolling yourself

Indian Coward army has shifted artillery in the middle of a village locals are protesting

@BHarwana @masterchief_mirza @Haris Ali2140 @Syed Hammad Ahmed
A huge protest.
EVZa7P-UYAEPfq6

Kashmir of 47 and Kashmir post 89 is very different. We can discuss in detail, but allow me sometime please.
Let’s not make sh!t up just because you are hurting.

The biggest hurt is coming from those who belong to the nation who had 5 of their elite troops killed by Kashmiri freedom fighters who are more than 150× smaller than india......:azn::

https://www.janes.com/article/95381/five-indian-army-sf-personnel-killed-by-militants-in-kashmir

I hope Pakistan should not target them with artillery as it is very imprecise instead use precise guided munition like H4, REK or JDAM.

Come again, they could be from Assam regiment or Nagas or Gurkhas basically people wear garland made up skulls of their enemies as trophies.
Is that so? Apparently, a bunch of Kashmiri mujahideen just unlocked the "kill 5 elite commandos in hand to hand combat" achievement....which as we know is the reason the rest of your battalions are firing artillery indiscriminately at Pakistan. If you have a problem handling your indigenous rebellions and then choose to take out your aggression against Pakistan, you're treading on thin ice. Pakistan has shown you last year that we're prepared to go IDF on your war dogs.

Back
Top Bottom