What's new

Indian Army used artillery & heavy mortars on LOC targeting Civilian Population

Multiple independent organizations analyzed Indian claims about Balakot based on the target locations and came up with the same conclusion - that the Indian Military & Government we’re lying and full of BS.

The Pakistan Army took local and foreign journalists to the location of the so called surgical strike prior to Balakot as well - again, nothing but lies & BS from the Indian Army & Government.

What locals think is irrelevant - coordinates of the targeted location can allow for independent confirmation of the damage at said locations through satellite analysis. Without the Indian military providing said coordinates, this is yet another Bollywood tamasha of lies by the Indian military at the behest of the genocidal maniacs running India.

You are now selectively forwarding your narrative. I think I have stated what I could and nothing more to contribute, no point in doing the circulars if you are already sold on your side of story.

Even Indian government took foreign dignitaries to Kashmir.

Thank You !!

Indian claims were clearly proven to be lies yet the Indian military, government and media continue to parrot said lies again and again despite being debunked globally - that’s why the ‘holier than thou’ attitude.

And MKI shot down is a gospel truth which is peddled all over by Pakistan armed forces, civilians and its media.

You are certainly holier.

Your continuous and callous attempt to get any third party involved in Kashmir, using such tactics, wont give you any fruitful returns, as always.

It was India which involved the third party. You yourself took the matter to the UN where it still remains on the agenda of UNSC as un unresolved international dispute. Blame Nehru

It was India which involved the third party. You yourself took the matter to the UN where it still remains on the agenda of UNSC as un unresolved international dispute. Blame Nehru

He was very wise and used third party to our benefit. His daughter later on made them defunct, again for our benefit.

Your turn mate, or its already a check mate?

Yes sir, those terror strikes still hurt us, our people died.
If you are hurt with terror strikes then stop state sponsored hindu RSS terrorism against poor kashmiri people

As they do with cosmetic testing, start with a laboratory animal before getting to test humans. Start with yourself.

That is why i said, lets start with you. You are not a human, so it fits perfectly.

So which part is distortion of facts Joe? The downing of one's own chopper killing all on board, the loss of Indian jets, capturing of IAF pilot, the 400 to 500 figure which by the way is quoted by Indian army, we along with the rest of the world was having a hard time finding all those bodies.
The image circulated by the IA or for that matter the coordinates does not match with any ammo dump in the area. Many Pakistani posters have even posted the actual photo of the area.

Allow me the indulgence customarily given to the old and infirm, if not yet senile, in these parts.

Since you raised my age, I was born in 1950, and I was present, as a fifteen-year old, when the insertion of trained commandos was represented by the Pakistan Army as actions independent of the Army by activists from the local population (ironically, the local population pointed out the infiltrators to Indian forces). I was present even earlier, when some hapless policemen were chased out by a Pakistani brigade, and that was represented as a famous victory. I was present when we were informed by the usual helpful and very informative sources that Pakistan had won the conflict, since the Indian Army had failed to capture Lahore, and since that was the casus belli; everything earlier, the infiltration into Kashmir, and the attack with armour and artillery on Indian forces in Chhamb, being non-events. I was present seven years later, when the highest leadership of Pakistan came to sign a treaty, made numerous commitments, and received numerous commitments, and I watched while all the commitments made to Pakistan were fulfilled, and all the commitments made by Pakistan were discarded and cast aside like so much used wrapping paper. I was present twenty-eight years later when it was claimed that irregulars, nothing to do with Pakistan and its state apparatus, had taken up positions on the heights of Kargil; I was present when a young officer captured on patrol was returned to us, dead, and with all the signs of horrible torture. I was present when an Indian pilot searching for his downed comrade was shot down at a height that he had no business being, and was shot dead on reaching the ground. I was present when the Pakistan Army completely disowned its dead and the Indian Army buried them in due form, and returned others when their opponents had a change of mind and acknowledged them.

I believe that during my membership of this forum I have given appropriate respect to those who deserved it, like your good self, and I have also received a very flattering respect in turn. However, I now have a question for you and the other respectable people on the forum: do you expect me to believe a single thing that the Pakistan Army says?

We all understand why you are doing this and who is backing you.

He was very wise and used third party to our benefit. Her daughter later on made them defunct, again for our benefit.

Your turn mate, or its already a check mate?

But Kashmir still remains on the agenda of the UNSC.
You have failed in removing it from the UNSC simply because its beyond your capacity to do so

Anyway, when are you expelling UNMOGIP from India? You should have done that 50 years ago.. no?

You are now selectively forwarding your narrative. I think I have stated what I could and nothing more to contribute, no point in doing the circulars if you are already sold on your side of story.

Even Indian government took foreign dignitaries to Kashmir.

Thank You !!

And MKI shot down is a gospel truth which is peddled all over by Pakistan armed forces, civilians and its media.

You are certainly holier.

Foreign dignitaries visiting Kashmiris:
09a5ab83549f47f98c345fc4764e9560_18.jpg

Regarding MKI there are multiple Pakistanis who openly rubbishes it regularly. I am among them.

Surprisingly, many Pakistanis whose boots you are not fit to shine may not agree with you.

Like i said, lets test it. That is the only way to be sure. If you are a coward, then we can test it on your off springs, seeing as they are not human either. We can use the same methods your army uses on civilians.

Last edited:
However, I now have a question for you and the other respectable people on the forum: do you expect me to believe a single thing that the Pakistan Army says?

I would like to invite @AgNoStiC MuSliM to provide you credible anectodes to restore your trust in pak forces and their version of stories.

But Kashmir still remains on the agenda of the UNSC.
You have failed in removing it from the UNSC simply because its beyond your capacity to do so

Anyway, when are you expelling UNMOGIP from India? You should have done that 50 years ago.. no?

Just like a bad loan waiting for a write off.

And a wise man act at a position of strength, should I tell you this much?

Foreign dignitaries visiting Kashmiris:
View attachment 622820

Regarding MKI there are multiple Pakistanis who openly rubbishes it regularly. I am among them.

Brother, I am not here for blind patriotism and if you give your kind attention to my post once more, you will realize I mocked that Kashmir visit equally as Pakistan visit of Journos to Balakot after a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom