What's new

Indian Army used artillery & heavy mortars on LOC targeting Civilian Population

There are no 'launch pads', an informed person like you should know better.

The point is that the Indian accusations and allegations regarding infiltration can't be taken seriously when it's India itself that refuses to allow any neutral mechanism to investigate such charges.

It's the neutral arbitrator, i.e, the UN itself that does not accept the Indian misinterpretation of Simla, you can't blame us for that.

How is it that the UN is now a sacred cow to Pakistan and to Pakistanis, and how is it that the Pakistan Army flatly refused to comply with the terms of the plebiscite administration committee? Is it entirely the privilege of one side to decide when to adhere to the wishes of this body and when to flout it?

You, of course, are free to reject reports by neutral agencies (including UN) regarding human rights violation in IOK, but saying that 'no neutral investigation has found any basis to the allegations of human rights abuses in IOK' is simply incorrect.

Yes, that wording is incorrect; it should have read 'no neutral investigation has found any basis to the allegations of human rights abuses in Indian J&K that has not been acted on by the authorities'.

I would like to invite @AgNoStiC MuSliM to provide you credible anectodes to restore your trust in pak forces and their version of stories.

Just like a bad loan waiting for a write off.

And a wise man act at a position of strength, should I tell you this much?

Brother, I am not here for blind patriotism and if you give your kind attention to my post once more, you will realize I mocked that Kashmir visit equally as Pakistan visit of Journos to Balakot after a month or so.

Pakistan took journos the next day. After a month representatives from different countries were taken their not journalists.

Just like a bad loan waiting for a write off.

And a wise man act at a position of strength, should I tell you this much?

You have been hoping that it would be 'written off', since late 1950's.
Keep hoping, keep dreaming..

As for acting from a position of strength, You are in no position to bend international law in your favour.. You are not even in a position to defeat Pakistan militarily .. What's all the chest thumping about?

Like i said, lets test it. That is the only way to be sure. If you are a coward, then we can test it on your off springs, seeing as they are not human either. We can use the same methods your army uses on civilians.

LOL.

You are hardly the arbiter who will decide.

how is it that the Pakistan Army flatly refused to comply with the terms of the plebiscite administration committee?
Oh come now, India essentially asked to kick Pakistan in the nuts as hard as it could and then allow Pakistan to return the favour. That's hardly a reasonable deal.

You have been hoping that it would be 'written off', since late 1950's.
Keep hoping, keep dreaming..

Infact you are hoping that one day we have to pay.

We planned that way.

As for acting from a position of strength, You are in no position to bend international law in your favour.. You are not even in a position to defeat Pakistan militarily .. What's all the chest thumping about?

Holding up a muslim majority state (sorry UT now) from clutches of you.

And believe me, laws who are not implementable or not getting implemented are as good as .......

But if its hope which gets you going even after 7 decade, I would suggest to keep it.

You are now selectively forwarding your narrative. I think I have stated what I could and nothing more to contribute, no point in doing the circulars if you are already sold on your side of story.

Even Indian government took foreign dignitaries to Kashmir.

Thank You !!
The Pakistani version of events was backed up by independent analysis across the world. The Indian version was debunked and shown up as a pack of lies.

The refusal by the Indian side to provide coordinates for the latest claimed ‘strikes’ just continues to illustrate the credibility of the Indian military and government.

Infact you are hoping that one day we have to pay.

We planned that way.

Holding up a muslim majority state (sorry UT now) from clutches of you.

And believe me, laws who are not implementable or not getting implemented are as good as .......

But if its hope which gets you going even after 7 decade, I would suggest to keep it.
7 Decades, even if seven centuries pass, even if seven millini pass you will not be entitled to an inch of Kashmir land.

How is it that the UN is now a sacred cow to Pakistan and to Pakistanis, and how is it that the Pakistan Army flatly refused to comply with the terms of the plebiscite administration committee? Is it entirely the privilege of one side to decide when to adhere to the wishes of this body and when to flout it?

Pakistan has never refused to comply with the terms of the plebiscite commission.
Show us a single statement by any UN representative blaming Pakistan for halting the process.
We, however, do have statements by UN appointed official mediators blaming India.

I hope you realize that we are only obligated to follow what the UN says, not what India wants

Yes, that wording is incorrect; it should have read 'no neutral investigation has found any basis to the allegations of human rights abuses in Indian J&K that has not been acted on by the authorities'.

Even that is incorrect. Not a single member of the security forces deployed in the state has ever been tried for human rights violations in a civilian court.

Back
Top Bottom