What's new

Featured Indian Army To Be Equipped With A Mix Of Russian AK-203s & American Sig Sauer Rifles

This is initial order, considering India has requirement of 3.5 lakh battle rifles, maybe this can reach 3.5 lakh. Plus its no rocket science. Indian and Pakistani armies aren’t fool to purchase different cal weapons.

Plus how much of a difference In Training? AK-203 is like a normal AK-47 in terms of handling and CAR-816 and SiG-716 are both AR Pattern rifles so no issues in training.

No, order has been stopped now.

Unless you have trained on two different rifles and have served in the military I would not be so arrogant as to say "no issues in training", you simply do not know that with any confidence, no one does. Saying the world in flat on the internet does not make it so, but does make you look ignorant....

No, order has been stopped now.

Unless you have trained on two different rifles and have served in the military I would not be so arrogant as to say "no issues in training", you simply do not know that with any confidence, no one does. Saying the world in flat on the internet does not make it so, but does make you look ignorant....
Listen bro, every soldier of Indian Army which is deployed in operational areas is given training of the equipment he gets and the things he have to do thats why I said its no issue, the soldiers who join the RR units newly are given special training prior to their operationalisation. Thats why I said there won’t be any issues.

Why we Pakistanis start behaving like monkeys when we listen indian development and denying it. we should talk rationally. when indian army will get these rifles, indian army will be able to engage at 500-700 meters, while our army will only be able to engage 300-400 meters.

Seems like India is preparing for war, what is pakistan doing, army caught in internal rift ?

We (Pakistan) are losing ground on every front, and our establishment know that. that is why we send peace message again and again.

@CaptainSoap42
Pls discuss Ak 203 here as our posts will be deleted for being irrelevant.

I have asked other Indian posters before that why don't you guys go for a JV with Russia to produce AKs (Whichever you want). Now you are saying that AK 203 was not even in trials. Pls shed some light.

@CaptainSoap42
Pls discuss Ak 203 here as our posts will be deleted for being irrelevant.

I have asked other Indian posters before that why don't you guys go for a JV with Russia to produce AKs (Whichever you want). Now you are saying that AK 203 was not even in trials. Pls shed some light.
Ya AK-203 was not even in trials, it was selected by cancelling the existing RFI.

AK-15 should be selected instead of the AK-103M or even AK-203 for god’s sake.
1624454638606.jpeg

@Vapnope this is the AK-103 which is offered to Pak Army by Kalashnikov as per them (Pic from a Pakistani defence expo if I’m not wrong).
1624454701180.jpeg

Real AK-103
1624454906322.jpeg

This is the AK-203 we’re getting (pic from last year’s defence expo in Lucknow).
1624454781670.jpeg

Real AK-203
1624454931377.jpeg

In short the standard issue assault rifle of both Indian and Pakistan army is going to be the same, will help in enhancing interoperability between the two Armies👍🏻.

Back
Top Bottom