What's new

Indian Army Threatening Civilians in Kashmir for Protesting Against Using them as Human Shields

If you have to make believe fairy tales to feel good about yourself shows how shitty your existence is .

There is enough proof that IAF bombs were dropped on an open field, and in my opinion IAF did that intentionally. But our friend here just refuses to accept it.

They have a dilemma. If they accept that Balakot strike was a deliberate miss by IAF; they would inadvertently have to admit as well, that it was done for the political benefit of BJP and both their government as well as their armed forces lied through their teeth and fooled them thoroughly.:lol::lol::lol:

We also asked them to provide the coordinates of their previous 'surgical strikes' (as well as the most recent ones), and they have refused.

Pakistan even took local and foreign journalists to the alleged strike locations (prior to Balakot) to illustrate how nothing was damaged except for civilian infrastructure. Not providing evidence like targeting pod footage of exact coordinates of targeted locations allows the Indian military and government to continue spinning lies and keep hoodwinking their populace.

And their population keeps buying it and not challenging the Government narrative? Back to my point, the mass psychology among Indians is very interesting that they will believe anything their Government tells them.

And their population keeps buying it and not challenging the Government narrative? Back to my point, the mass psychology among Indians is very interesting that they will believe anything their Government tells them.

Particularly, I have noticed on Indian news channels; that nobody would openly go against, what their armed forces are saying, even if, it is a total lie, on the face of it.

Never was there, but then again, neither were you :lol:

Thats your biggest problem, you think every body is a liar like you, ha ha. I only regret I have when I was shooting indian dogs on tiger hill was that most of them were poor sikhs

Not providing evidence like targeting pod footage of exact coordinates of targeted locations allows the Indian military and government to continue spinning lies and keep hoodwinking their populace.

Has Pakistan provide any evidence on shooting down of an IAF Su-30MKI after one year of incident?

India people believes India govt as govt doesn't lie to its people. Also people are well aware if govt would lie it would face severe repercussions. It's not like u send your army to Kargil heights to fight and die n tell the world they are Mujaheddins. If someday had done that in India, he would have gone to prison instead of become president of the country.

India people believes India govt as govt doesn't lie to its people. Also people are well aware if govt would lie it would face severe repercussions. It's not like u send your army to Kargil heights to fight and die n tell the world they are Mujaheddins. If someday had done that in India, he would have gone to prison instead of become president of the country.
So were their casualties at Balakot Casualties?

Has Pakistan provide any evidence on shooting down of an IAF Su-30MKI after one year of incident?

He would have been treated as a wartime criminal in India.

What about PM Modi and HM Amit Shah?
Modi didn't give any number either.
Amit shah wasn't in the govt at that time.
Amit shah came under opposition criticism when tried to give statements on the basis of media reports.
you cant play that game in India and there is accountability at every stage. If you are caught lying you face the music.

India people believes India govt as govt doesn't lie to its people.
The Indian government and military have clearly shown to have been lying about the Balakot strikes, downing the F-16 and the so called surgical strikes prior to Balakot. Independent researchers from around the world have debunked Indian claims, so you need to reassess the quoted part of your post.

The Indian government and military have clearly shown to have been lying about the Balakot strikes, downing the F-16 and the so called surgical strikes prior to Balakot. Independent researchers from around the world have debunked Indian claims, so you need to reassess the quoted part of your post.

Its a trust thing.

We trust our own blood more than these so called dime a dozen for hire independent researchers from around the world who write what some quarters want to hear.

Quarters which pay the gas and milk bills.

Its a trust thing.

We trust our own blood more than these so called dime a dozen for hire independent researchers from around the world who write what some quarters want to hear.

Quarters which pay the gas and milk bills.
Trust in the face of the Indian government and miltary having their lies debunked by independent analysts from around the world is the kind of stupidity we have come to expect from Sanghis and 'nationalists' from India in general.

All the better if the Indian government and Indian military actually believe in their own lies and BS since it makes them that much less prepared for reality.

Back
Top Bottom