What's new

Indian Army Threatening Civilians in Kashmir for Protesting Against Using them as Human Shields

Trust in the face of the Indian government and miltary having their lies debunked by independent analysts from around the world is the kind of stupidity we have come to expect from Sanghis and 'nationalists' from India in general.

All the better if the Indian government and Indian military actually believe in their own lies and BS since it makes them that much less prepared for reality.

I am quite certain that, if tomorrow, Modi declares that "Sooraj pachham say nikalta hae"; this Hindutvadi scum would even start defending that.:lol::lol::lol:

Trust in the face of the Indian government and miltary having their lies debunked by independent analysts from around the world is the kind of stupidity we have come to expect from Sanghis and 'nationalists' from India in general.

All the better if the Indian government and Indian military actually believe in their own lies and BS since it makes them that much less prepared for reality.

What reality?

The Indian state showed you exactly what it thought of your reality on August 5.

Any new reality cropped up at your end that we have missed post that?

I am quite certain that, if tomorrow, Modi declares that "Sooraj pachham say nikalta hae"; this Hindutvadi scum would even start defending that.:lol::lol::lol:

Paschim.

It's fine. We'll keep debunking Indian lies with respect to Pakistan.

We'll believe in evidence, independent analysis and verification - and the Indians can continue believing in the unsubstantiated nonsense.

I mean they have senior generals spouting BS about Pakistan pushing in COVID-19 infected people into J&K. This is the kind of 'professionalism' on display by the Indian Army.

What reality?
The reality that your 'surgical strikes' were a lie (Pakistan took local and foreign journalists to the scene)

The reality that your Balakot strikes were a failure (per pretty much every credible independent analyst out there)

The reality that the PAF kicked the IAF's arse in the air (even without the Su-30 kill confirmed).

The rest of India' actions with respect to Indian Occupied J&K are just more examples of the depravity of the Indian State and those citizens that support it's polices in Indian occupied J&K.

But we've already established that you lot are proudly embracing your inner depravity and bigotry. Belief in a depraved, petty, hate-mongering and greedy State, government and military naturally flows from that.

I mean they have senior generals spouting BS about Pakistan pushing in COVID-19 infected people into J&K. This is the kind of 'professionalism' on display by the Indian Army.

I have seen and listened to a number of their retired joker Generals on their TV channels.:lol::lol::lol:

The reality that your 'surgical strikes' were a lie (Pakistan took local and foreign journalists to the scene)

The reality that your Balakot strikes were a failure (per pretty much every credible independent analyst out there)

The reality that the PAF kicked the IAF's arse in the air (even without the Su-30 kill confirmed).

No need to worry. Every Hindutvadi, internally, totally believes in, what you are saying; but, obviously, they cannot accept it.:p:

The only reality that counted was what our strategists saw and read from your response in February.

A weak civil leader was known.

We now knew there was a weak military leadership at the helm as well.

There was nothing expected from your side in the form of military reprisals to what was unilateral delinking of a thorn of the past 70+ years.

And the Gujarati duo took that step knowing full well online and empty UN noise was all they would need to storm.

They've been like this since I've been on this forum - the tenor may change, but the core ideology does not.

We have been dealing & debating with Sanghis and their ilk for a long time.

Do you realise you just paid your enemy the sincerest of ideological compliments?

10 years.

3 governments.

2 ideologies.

One country.

One people.

The only reality that counted was what our strategists saw and read from your response in February.

There was nothing expected from your side in the form of military reprisals to what was unilateral delinking of a thorn of the past 70+ years.

And the Gujarati duo took that step knowing full well online and empty UN noise was all they would need to storm.
Can't really expect any deeper analysis than Sanghi talking points from someone that still believes the Balakot and Surgical Strike nonsense despite all the independent evidence and analysis to the contrary.

But like I said, your military can continue to hire and promote idiots and believe in it's own nonsense and lies. We'll stick to the evidence based verification side of things.

Do you realise you just paid your enemy the sincerest of ideological compliments?

10 years.

3 governments.

2 ideologies.

One country.

One people.
You're already embracing your inner bigot and depravity so of course a statement that you people haven't changed would be taken as a compliment. Many Neo-Nazis/racists don't change their views either, so I suppose they would take a statement like that as a compliment as well.

PakBrother mine,

Unless we fully dissect/analyse/understand the Driving Force/Animus of Indianness ... no matter how many logical reasonings or burning proofs from neutral sources are provided.... it would be loosing battle.

I do admire your committment and energy that you keep pressing for a Rational Discourse.... however,....

Perhaps, the Indianness is on earlier stages of blossom.... wait till it blooms full!

Mangus

@SIPRA

Paa Jee: Whenever, I have some confusion, about the true nature of Indianness or Hindutva; I see the recordings of their key TV channels programs on Feb 26/27 air strikes, from Feb 26 to March 07, 2019 and all the confusion evaporates.:lol::lol::lol:

All that happened was that a nation shot down the fighter jet of another nation that was more than 7× bigger than it and the 7× bigger nation was too weak and powerless to do ANYTHING about it..........that too despite having the full backing of the West and Russia...........:azn:

The weakness and humiliation was further increased when the 7× bigger nation had to make a fairy tale of having shot down an F-16 and killing exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot............:lol:........something which even India's allies knew was an outright lie and fabrication.........:lol:..........:azn:

Still, what do you expect from a gangu who thinks he's Persian/Iranian?............:lol:

Back
Top Bottom