What's new

Indian Army Threatening Civilians in Kashmir for Protesting Against Using them as Human Shields

did you even bother reading your own article? it talks about current industry practices that make "nonhalal" beef harmful which WE don't consume anyway! My article talks about how pork is NATURALLY dirty & filthy! and don't deflect & try to hide from my question...WHO WERE THE "300 TERRORISTS"? your abbas? :lol:

Only the first point talks about antibiotics and all, you conveniently ignored all the other points :lol:. In any case, pork is just as harmful as beef, no more, no less.

Only the first point talks about antibiotics and all, you conveniently ignored all the other points :lol:. In any case, pork is just as harmful as beef, no more, no less.
eating too much of anything is bad...your vainly trying to defend pork where even a little bit od bad for you...now answer my question about tot "300 atankvadi abbas"...who were they! :lol:

Here's one you get with pork that you don't get with beef...
View attachment 623378 cysticercosis affecting the brain due to tapeworm. It really is as gruesome as it sounds. Lots of little cystic holes in the brain. Might explain a few things about you in particular.
2020-04-14-00-41-12-628450074.jpeg

Fail again. You can get this disease by eating both beef and pork. Seems like you got it from beef.

https://www.inspection.gc.ca/animal...is/fact-sheet/eng/1329807596298/1329808582354

Cysticercosis is a disease that affects the muscles of infected animals. The livestock species that are more commonly impacted are cattle and pigs. Cysticercosis is caused by the larvae of a human tapeworm.

Porcine (i.e. pig) cysticercosis has never been detected in Canada. It is caused by the larvae of the human tapeworm Taenia solium. More information about porcine cysticercosis can be found on the Public Health Agency website.

Bovine (e.g. cattle, bison) cysticercosis has been found in Canada. However, detections are rare. The last confirmed detection was in 2013. Bovine cysticercosis is caused by the larvae of the human tapeworm Taenia saginata.

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) has programs in place to help prevent the spread of the disease in Canada

eating too much of anything is bad...your vainly trying to defend pork where even a little bit od bad for you...now answer my question about tot "300 atankvadi abbas"...who were they! :lol:

I have told you several times :lol:. Ask the people who buried them. They had 30 days, more than enough to learn all about them.

What does a terrorist organisation do ? Train terrorist.
And already shown, that the facility was run by a terrorist organisation.

Again assumptions?

Show me words from Reuters that militant training was being given there

Fail again. You can get this disease by eating both beef and pork. Seems like you got it from beef.

https://www.inspection.gc.ca/animal...is/fact-sheet/eng/1329807596298/1329808582354

Cysticercosis is a disease that affects the muscles of infected animals. The livestock species that are more commonly impacted are cattle and pigs. Cysticercosis is caused by the larvae of a human tapeworm.

Porcine (i.e. pig) cysticercosis has never been detected in Canada. It is caused by the larvae of the human tapeworm Taenia solium. More information about porcine cysticercosis can be found on the Public Health Agency website.

Bovine (e.g. cattle, bison) cysticercosis has been found in Canada. However, detections are rare. The last confirmed detection was in 2013. Bovine cysticercosis is caused by the larvae of the human tapeworm Taenia saginata.

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) has programs in place to help prevent the spread of the disease in Canada
OYE PORK KI HARAM PAYDAVAAR WOH "300 ATANKVADI" KON THAY? TERAY HAJBANDS THAY KIA?

Again assumptions?

Show me words from Reuters that militant training was being given there

Already shown , that it was a camp run by a terrorist organisation.

If neurocysticercosis doesn't put you off pork, How about swine flu? Causes quite a few deaths that one, keeps mutating, ends up in culling of millions of pigs just to control the outbreaks.

If neurocysticercosis doesn't put you off pork, How about swine flu? Causes quite a few deaths that one, keeps mutating, ends up in culling of millions of pigs just to control the outbreaks.

Did bird flu put you off chicken? Besides, cattle have their fair share of disesaes. Already sent you the link about cyticercosis being found in cattle. There are more - salmonella, e-coli etc etc.

I'll take my chances with beef. Funny how pig eaters ignore the infections that jump from pig to man while busily bashing the Chinese over bats or pangolins or other animals consumed by a miniscule number of people worldwide.

Did bird flu put you off chicken? Diseases haven in beef too. Already sent you the link about cyticercosis being found in cattle. There are more - salmonella, e-coli etc etc.
Buddy, the brain cysts are unique to pork tapeworm. Feel free to look that up. Beef tapeworm doesn't cause brain cysts and is comparatively mild.

Did bird flu put you off chicken?
Fair point...it did put me off for a while. But if I was able to eat all meats, I'd take my chances with chicken or beef rather than pork any day, purely on the larger range of diseases associated with pork.

Then show me from Reuters that militant training was given

I showed, it was run by terrorist. Do terrorist, do something other that giving terrorism training. If yes, then what?

Fair point...it did put me off for a while. But if I was able to eat all meats, I'd take my chances with chicken or beef rather than pork any day, purely on the larger range of diseases associated with pork.

Well maybe pork does have more number of diseases compared to beef, but overall likelihood of humans getting them is very very low. Next to 0 if you cook it properly. Besides, if you are afraid of pork only due to the diseases, then you should be extremely afraid of chicken. That shit is on the next level for diseases. I've gone to costco and you can see gelatin cysts on their $8 rotisserie chicken

I showed, it was run by terrorist. Do terrorist, do something other that giving terrorism training. If yes, then what?

Again typical bharati gandu reply. We know you are a gandu. Why prove it again and again?

What I am asking is that show us from Reuters that militant training was being given there. You claimed it. Now show it.

Back
Top Bottom