What's new

Indian Army Threatening Civilians in Kashmir for Protesting Against Using them as Human Shields

High IQ Abdul, why don't you explain to me?

What is there to explain pajeet

On Sep 21 1965 your army chief said "Lahore contonment is our aim"

Four days later he was explaining why he failed

And you being a pajeet can't understand such a simply thing

But he's the only one has international recognition while the rest are just bhakts trying to earn a pension! :lol:

12K followers, and some of the names of the followers include Zarwan Ali, Shahid Raza(that is from the snapshot you posted, pretty sure many more similar names i will find). Wonder where they are from :lol:. 12K followers with 11K in Pakistan isn't international recognition.

What is there to explain pajeet

On Sep 21 1965 your army chief said "Lahore contonment is our aim"

Five days later he was explaining why he failed

And you being a pajeet can't understand such a simply thing

Nope, cannot.

12K followers, and some of the names of the followers include Zarwan Ali, Shahid Raza(that is from the snapshot you posted, pretty sure many more similar names i will find). Wonder where they are from :lol:. 12K followers with 11K in Pakistan isn't international recognition.
EPIC FAIL! just cuz he's followed by Pakistanis makes him a traitor? Plenty of Pakistani retired military officers have indian followers, didn't make em traitors. EPIC FAIL!

EPIC FAIL! just cuz he's followed by Pakistanis makes him a traitor? Plenty of Pakistani retired military officers have indian followers, didn't make em traitors. EPIC FAIL!

Never said he is a traitor. According to me, all laws relating to sedition and treason should be removed in the modern age and everyone should be free to say whatever they want. I just said he is a joke with no credibility or international recognition, so whatever he says is pretty much bullshit.

Never said he is a traitor. According to me, all laws relating to sedition and treason should be removed in the modern age and everyone should be free to say whatever they want. I just said he is a joke with no credibility or international recognition, so whatever he says is pretty much bullshit.
Ah yet, he is the editor of the soul magazine out of india that deals with military matters! funny how he's considered important enough for that position in india! :lol:

Ah yet, he is the editor of the soul magazine out of india that deals with military matters! funny how he's considered important enough for that position in india! :lol:

Soul Magazine? Never heard of it :lol:. Doubt anyone has.

says the shitizen of a country thay believes gow muttar can cure three coronavirus! :lol:

Yes, some people do, but not our scientists. Meanwhile, your chief nuclear scientist doesn't believe in the laws of thermodynamics. Very high IQ :lol: If that's the standard of your scientists, pretty sure the sheeple will believe anything. Even in gow muttar if a mullah gives a speech.

They do matter, because it exposes Pakistan's lies. It can either of two things or both.

1. Either Pakistan will not let media come near the Madarssa, because it was bombed by IAF and its lie would get exposed.

But the same media (Reuters)confirmed that it was never bombed so this possibility is out

2. As opposed to Pakistan's claims, Balakot was a terrorist training center and again Pakistan's lie would get exposed.

Again same media never found any trace of militant training either after interviewn and investigating for months in that area. So this possibility is out too

So what is left???

A pajeet with his guesswork desperately trying to turn a failure into a success but failing again like his airforce

Back
Top Bottom