What's new

Indian Army Threatening Civilians in Kashmir for Protesting Against Using them as Human Shields

Because you didn't bomb it

Because we wanted to see you whine while neutral experts stand with Pakistani story

You are whining even today :lol:

If we didn't bomb it, then why not let journalist who wanted to visit the place, in ?

Is there a law, which bars people from entering children's schools?

If we didn't bomb it, then why not let journalist who wanted to visit the place, in ?

OYE WHO 300 KON THAY??? TERAY ABBAY? :lol:

because we took them to the place your bombs dropped

Is it in pajeet genes that they have to live with lies everyday?

OYE WHO 300 KON THAY??? TERAY ABBAY? :lol:

LMAO :rofl:

YAWN...a mere anti-Pakistan journalist that has no standing in the int'l community verses an ex indian military officer and the only one that has a standing in int'l military circles...comparing apples & oranges man. try again! :lol:

Praveen Sahney isn't a military officer :lol:.
http://forceindia.net/about-the-editors/

Besides, when your own PM claimed that you lost the Kargil war, what more do we want :lol:.

You also believe that you didn't have to defend Lahore and that you don't celebrate defense day to mark that? :lol:

Talking about Lahore

Your army chief had to give explanations why Lahore was not taken after the war

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Headlines-of-The-Indian-Express-newspaper-about-1965-Indo-Pak-War-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

:lol:

because we took them to the place your bombs dropped

Is it in pajeet genes that they have to live with lies everyday?

LMAO :rofl:

1. But they wanted to visit the madrasa. So why stop them, if you have nothing to hide?

Pakistani security officials on Thursday prevented a Reuters team from climbing a hill in northeastern Pakistan to the site of a madrasa and a group of surrounding buildings that was targeted by Indian warplanes last week.
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/news...s-school-that-india-says-it-bombed/ar-BBUwkrw

2. If that is true, then those genes have clearly passed onto you. ..lol

Talking about Lahore

Your army chief had to give explanations why Lahore was not taken after the war

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Headlines-of-The-Indian-Express-newspaper-about-1965-Indo-Pak-War-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

:lol:

So the point? We were closer to taking Lahore than you were closer to taking Amritsar.

And this is your monkey :lol::lol:

You also believe that you didn't have to defend Lahore and that you don't celebrate defense day to mark that? :lol:
GEO NEWS and Najam Sethi both are RAW sponsored and declared traitors in Pakistan

Not your rules, only your lies. Since you are not able answer simple question, proves that you were lying.

1. Why aren't journalist allowed to visit a children's Madarsaa.

2. Why did it take 45 days for Pakistan army to allow, journalist to visit site, when it was promised the very next day.

Infact- No Pakistan can answer these two, simple question. They will try to avoid or divert, because if they try answer honestly, their regime's lies would stand exposed.
Those questions don’t matter - independent analysts from around the world have analyzed satellite imagery and come to the same conclusion as Pakistan - that the Indian military and government are liars.

1. But they wanted to visit the madrasa, not your dug out in filed.

But we took them to the place where your bombs dropped to show your failure and they agreed with us too

2. If that is true, then those genes have clearly passed onto you. ..lol

Factually not possible since I am not a pajeet. So no dewar bhabhi stuff here

But you definitely are a product of dewar bhabhi collaboration :)

So the point? We were closer to taking Lahore than you were closer to taking Amritsar.

The point is that you claimed to take lahore and didn't and then your army chief had to give lame as$ explanation for it like you are giving today

ha ha, I was sitting on Tiger hill, do you think I need Nawaz Shareef to tell me how many were killed?

That's funny, I was sitting on Tiger hill too. I was also sitting at several points along Siachen glacier(more than 2000sq km that we captured in the 80s

The point is that you claimed to take lahore and didn't and then your army chief had to give lame as$ explanation for it like you are giving today

Proof? Who claimed to take Lahore? In the article he is simply explaining why they could not take Lahore, not that they claimed to take it and then couldn't.

That's funny, I was sitting on Tiger hill too. I was also sitting at several points along Siachen glacier(more than 2000sq km that we captured in the 80s
How come commando, Siachen isssue was in 1984 and Kargil was in 1999, you stayed there 15 years ? Your course mates would have become Lt Col by then

Back
Top Bottom